Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To be honest I'm only really interested in technical details and the development process, like the obstacles they face and they solutions they come up with, as it's interesting to learn how they're building the game and how they decide to stay true to the original from a code perspective. But when it comes to stage design and scenario events I'm happy just waiting and finding out when the time comes as at the end of the day there is still a game to be played.

If they decide to release a demo it will be interesting to play, but I hope they keep it short and sweet using it more as an opportunity to show the extent of their work as opposed to just a gameplay experience, as really there is far more to this project than what we see on the surface.

Comment

• --
      Attached Files

Comment

• Hello! I have two quick questions:

Are the grenades working correctly, or not yet? Last I heard they had an extremely small range and made the sound of a "page flipping" when detonated.

Also, what's the status on the dynamic clothing damage?...fully working or not yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikhail View Post
          --
          haha! great!

Comment

• Is 10C stairwell hallway two rooms in one like the the 305 Factory Line B?
            that's 112 stairwell hall in your sig right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikhail View Post
              Is 10C stairwell hallway two rooms in one like the the 305 Factory Line B?
              that's 112 stairwell hall in your sig right?
              10C and 112 are single rooms. Dark Biohazard's signature depicts c2keo's recreation of 106.

Comment

• For the people who can read spanish, an article wrote by me.

Si guisante se dice "pea" y chiflado "nut", ¿Un cacahuete "peanut" es un chiflado de los guisantes?

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Wes View Post
                  For the people who can read spanish, an article wrote by me.

http://labestiadeladehesa.blogspot.c...-90-y-los.html
                  Very very nice.

anyway, what is the source of this?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Birkin+evolution.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	30.7 KB
ID:	402890

Comment

• Originally posted by yurieu View Post
                    Very very nice.

anyway, what is the source of this?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8670[/ATTACH]
                    I create this pic using concept arts of Biohazard France.
                    Si guisante se dice "pea" y chiflado "nut", ¿Un cacahuete "peanut" es un chiflado de los guisantes?

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Wes View Post
                      I create this pic using concept arts of Biohazard France.
                      i like this style, so conceptual. do u have moar RE artworks like tis one?

Comment

• Originally posted by yurieu View Post
                        i like this style, so conceptual. do u have moar RE artworks like tis one?
                        Sorry, that's all I have!

Comment

• Romance is a pile of cold corpses.
                          Truly yours,
                          Elza's SPAS-12
                          Last edited by D.Birkin; 04-26-2013, 09:15 PM.
                          “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

• Does the SPAS-12 no longer crash the game? I know with Leon both Shotguns cause the game to crash.

And one more question sir. The full AI re-write you mentioned, will that be at the end of your project? I'm just anxious to see blood pools under them Zombies. For the AI re-write, will dead zombies or other enemies twitch like in retail?

And one final question, the other forms of Birkin, will their AI be similar to that of retail or are they going to be a nice surprise? No need to give anything specific at all.

I'm trying to stay as far away as story related material as possible.
                            Last edited by Zombie_X; 04-26-2013, 09:02 PM.
                            My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                              Does the SPAS-12 no longer crash the game? I know with Leon both Shotguns cause the game to crash.
                              I killed zombies with Elza's SPAS-12.

The full AI re-write you mentioned, will that be at the end of your project? I'm just anxious to see blood pools under them Zombies. For the AI re-write, will dead zombies or other enemies twitch like in retail?

Blood pool is there. It is also in battle coliseum screen but hard to see with black floor. What you call twitch is there too.

And one final question, the other forms of Birkin, will their AI be similar to that of retail or are they going to be a nice surprise? No need to give anything specific at all.
                              I do not know yet.
                              Last edited by D.Birkin; 04-26-2013, 09:10 PM.
                              “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

• Thank you so much D.Birkin! Seeing that blood pool is very reassuring. So how difficult was the re-write?
                                My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Working...
                                X