Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For some reason I have a bathroom design, camera angle and event. The event would be picking up an item and a zombie bursting out of a stall. I had 2 ideas for camera angles. Maybe I should draw out a rough sketch and post it.

Comment

• Please do! I'd like to see what you have lined up.
      My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
        These other modders proclaim The Team as "nothing special", when in fact they can't do the things they can. Bitching about copying code and whatnot is just a way to take out their own aggression and such.
        It's not coincidence that most RE mods only change models, RDT related data, and sound, but the rest is left pretty much unchanged. For example, has anybody ever edited the maps and how the get displayed in the main menu? While it may be a minor thing, it's still something that you'd absolutely want to have in there along with RDT changes and total conversions.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
        , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
          It's not coincidence that most RE mods only change models, RDT related data, and sound, but the rest is left pretty much unchanged. For example, has anybody ever edited the maps and how the get displayed in the main menu? While it may be a minor thing, it's still something that you'd absolutely want to have in there along with RDT changes and total conversions.
          This was a quick, lazy attempt to recreate the "1.5 item obtain" screen

Quite simply, the Status Menu was modified in realtime to produce the effect. I forgot to leave the large item avatar onscreen, but you get the point.

The entire 'hack' took about <5 minutes, using information readily available (that I, myself, put out there, ) Using that same information, the map can easily be modified, as well.

As someone mentioned previously, the information and tools are available. I think the people who complain do it simply because they can't do anything themselves. Even with 'hack.exe', information, people... I think people bitch just for the sake of bitching.

Ya know? The leaked build has been out for awhile... haven't seen anyone do anything that remotely resembles IGAS' work. Some people like to talk loud about big game, but can never seem to back it up.
          I'm a blackstar.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ultimacloud123 View Post
            For some reason I have a bathroom design, camera angle and event. The event would be picking up an item and a zombie bursting out of a stall. I had 2 ideas for camera angles. Maybe I should draw out a rough sketch and post it.
            Pandemondecilla's already got two backgrounds for a RE15-ish bathroom design on his YouTube channel. I can post his backgrounds if you like, or anyone who downloaded my RE15 background packs a while back will find them in there. They're pretty basic, but they'd be a start for what you want to do.

And now a serious question for the experts and for any newbies who want to give it a go. I'm trying to work out the gameplay flow and plot paths for Leon's game. I've got most of the pieces to fit together, save one. Why does Leon have to go back up to the helipad (where he started) and then down to the Sewers via the Lobby roof drop? I'm fairly certain this happens at some point before the gorilla fight in the Parking Garage, based on the Service Bay cutscene Dark Biohazard recently unlocked. I don't know why or what events might have led up to Leon going back up there, and I can't seem to come up with anything on my own. Ideas, anyone? Speculations? Wild-ass guesses?

Last edited by RMandel; 05-15-2013, 01:48 AM.
            Do you know where I can find the final build of Resident Evil 1.5?
            Please contact me if so! re15finalbuild@gmail.com

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkGrass View Post

Quite simply, the Status Menu was modified in realtime to produce the effect. I forgot to leave the large item avatar onscreen, but you get the point.

The entire 'hack' took about <5 minutes, using information readily available (that I, myself, put out there, ) Using that same information, the map can easily be modified, as well.

As someone mentioned previously, the information and tools are available. I think the people who complain do it simply because they can't do anything themselves. Even with 'hack.exe', information, people... I think people bitch just for the sake of bitching.

Ya know? The leaked build has been out for awhile... haven't seen anyone do anything that remotely resembles IGAS' work. Some people like to talk loud about big game, but can never seem to back it up.
              I would love to make such an attempt but even with notes and someone walking me through everything I just don't think I'd understand any of it '^^

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrox2 View Post
                Why are you mad anyway ? lmfao, he is entitled to his own opinion .... How about you don't insult randomly like a dumb ass if you have no idea what you're talking about ? Please ?

oh and Hi there new member ! so many these days ... I mean really !
                I am not mad, I'm more surprised by his reaction to the Team's effort. I think it is very rude to bash someone else's work for no reason. He really doesn't have a legit reason to hate them. He got a build of 1.5 for FREE and he will also get the full game later. He can program his own Resident Evil game as an alternative based on the build we already have. But I guess it is easier to bash them. This just shows what a bad character he is.

I haven't insulted him, he did it all by himself. I am not a programmer, I am an economist. I don't think I need to be an expert in programming to form an opinion on Team IGAS and their effort of bringing 1.5 to us.

Nope, I am not a new member. I started reading on this forum 1 year ago. I prefer reading instead of writing, that's just me. I apologize for my last post. I should have kept it for myself.
                Most anticipated game of 2013? Team IGAS Resident Evil 1.5!

Comment

• Originally posted by RMandel View Post
                  Pandemondecilla's already got two backgrounds for a RE15-ish bathroom design on his YouTube channel. I can post his backgrounds if you like, or anyone who downloaded my RE15 background packs a while back will find them in there. They're pretty basic, but they'd be a start for what you want to do.

And now a serious question for the experts and for any newbies who want to give it a go. I'm trying to work out the gameplay flow and plot paths for Leon's game. I've got most of the pieces to fit together, save one. Why does Leon have to go back up to the helipad (where he started) and then down to the Sewers via the Lobby roof drop? I'm fairly certain this happens at some point before the gorilla fight in the Parking Garage, based on the Service Bay cutscene Dark Biohazard recently unlocked. I don't know why or what events might have led up to Leon going back up there, and I can't seem to come up with anything on my own. Ideas, anyone? Speculations? Wild-ass guesses?

http://www.the-horror.com/forums/sho...l=1#post253524
                  Awhile ago i was looking for a background pack. Do you by chance have a link on hand?

Comment

• "The tools are available to everyone"

Zagato, Bertone, Giugiaro or Pininfarina are waiting to see your next masterpiece.

Comment

• And now a serious question for the experts and for any newbies who want to give it a go. I'm trying to work out the gameplay flow and plot paths for Leon's game. I've got most of the pieces to fit together, save one. Why does Leon have to go back up to the helipad (where he started) and then down to the Sewers via the Lobby roof drop? I'm fairly certain this happens at some point before the gorilla fight in the Parking Garage, based on the Service Bay cutscene Dark Biohazard recently unlocked. I don't know why or what events might have led up to Leon going back up there, and I can't seem to come up with anything on my own. Ideas, anyone? Speculations? Wild-ass guesses?
                      Do you mean to say the sewer access connected to the helipad? From what we can tell, Leon and company exclusively uses the garage service bay manhole in order to get to the sewers; Elza and John, on the other hand, use the helipad acccess. If anything, the helipad route is probably unblocked when an event flag is triggered after Leon enters the sewers through the garage, same with Elza getting access to Leon's route. It's quite similar to how you can backtrack through Claire's sewer route in Leon's scenario in retail, and vice-versa just for the heck of getting some additional supplies; both the helipad access and service garage would make for some nice spots to place some off-path ammo/health supplies.
                      Last edited by biohazard_star; 05-15-2013, 04:37 AM.
                      Seibu teh geimu?
                      ---

Comment

• Guys or something to tell you, playing with the game parasite Eve 2 or noticed familiar locations of resident evil 1.5 beta.

Recycled material of resident evil 1.5 in Parasite Eve 2.

Re 1.5 : Elza meets the young policeman (Roy) injured on the ground.
                        Parasite Eve 2:

The prison.

Re 1.5:
                        Parasite Eve 2:

the warehouse

Re 1.5:
                        Parasite Eve 2:

Rpd:

Re 1.5 :
                        Parasite Eve 2:

Corridors for the laboratory:

Re 1.5 :
                        Parasite Eve 2:

unknown rooms of resident evil 1.5 insert for parasite Eve 2.

These 2 rooms would be good as missing laboratory rooms of resident evil 1.5.

DBirkin And Mrbzork : Aya Brea looks to our protagonist of resident evil 1.5 (Elza Walker), it would be a great alternative to a dress surprise Elza, play as the protagonist of parasite Eve, same thing with (jill in resident evil 3 wearing the dress of Queen of dino crisis, what about the dress of aya brea as alternate outfit for Elza to honor the horror character of the square?

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkGrass View Post

Talking About Hacking, I managed to load up extreme battle character select screen before scenario start, that however would load up extreme battle scenario "Rdts" unless that is changed, so the possibility of having an identical character select screen is really possible on retail too, It's only about time and effort spent into it
                          It's not like nobody can do that or nobody has the knowledge ....
                          Last edited by Mrox2; 05-15-2013, 09:32 AM.
                          Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
                          ^ Lol ...

Comment

• Take a look at photo 2 of the PE pics. She kinda looks like 1.5 annette.

Comment

• Originally posted by ccrogers15 View Post
                              Im kinda curious about this because im not sure if you answered it or not. But would it be possible to add more rooms?
                              I mean completely new and custom?

Aside from adding rooms that are supposed to be, how about add new rooms as well?
                              In the resident evil series, for some weird odd reason, the police station (1.5 police station included) and other municipal buildings (Hospital, etc), do not have bathrooms!

What? Do the cops wear diapers to work? You should add a bathroom.
                              Have you not been following/reading this whole process?

Comment

• Originally posted by drunkdog View Post
                                Have you not been following/reading this whole process?
                                Why yes, I have Rude Sir.

Comment

Working...
                                X