Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm making the EBOOT for you now ;). I've included a test manual to try within game, but the pics are buggy.
    Last edited by Zombie_X; 05-12-2013, 11:57 AM.
    My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
      I'm making the EBOOT for you now ;) If you'd like, I can include a version of my manual that you can access within the game.
      Sounds pretty awesome! Go ahead

Comment

• Here's the EBOOT for 1.5 with all of Dark Biohazard's patches > http://www.the-zombie-x.net/eboot/RE2_WIP.rar
        My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
          I'm making the EBOOT for you now ;) If you'd like, I can include a version of my manual that you can access within the game.
          haha you're really about this manual hey.

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
            They're just as buggy as each other to be fair, it's not like you'd be truly satisfied and it's not like either of them performs like the original.
            Yes and no. Patch only extends bug and exposes some. My bug added to the original is collision edges not working because of Sca_ck_hit patched for buggy ammo bouncing on collision data. Leaked build is old bad wood. Why people patch it? Mystery to me.
            Last edited by D.Birkin; 05-12-2013, 10:00 AM.
            “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

• Originally posted by D.Birkin View Post
              Why people patch it? Mystery to me.
              It's because there is no updated build out, this is the only build people have to play the game with. When the RE2 Trial Edition came out, months before RE2 Final, I remember many of the gaming magazines put out room-jump codes, item codes, etc, for the game, to allow people to play more of the game than they were able to in the short trial. The reason being, it was the only version we RE fans had, something to do while we waited for release.

Comment

• I still do not understand and analogy with trial and prototype seems weird. Adding many enemies is not my idea of fun. I prefer adding and restoring features.
                Last edited by D.Birkin; 05-12-2013, 01:41 PM.
                “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

• Originally posted by D.Birkin View Post
                  I still do not understand and analogy with trial and prototype seems weird. Adding many enemies is not my idea of fun. I prefer adding and restoring features.
                  Probably because you have the skill to do that and we don't

Comment

• D.Birkin, have you modified the code so that the zombies don't disappear after they die, and a pool of blood forms? And, have you adjusted the hit count and how many hits it takes for a zombie to fall and get back up?
                    Last edited by RetroRain; 05-12-2013, 02:54 PM.
                    My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
                    ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

• Originally posted by RetroRain View Post
                      D.Birkin, have you modified the code so that the zombies don't disappear after they die, and a pool of blood forms? And, have you adjusted the hit count and how many hits it takes for a zombie to fall and get back up?
                      He already showed us that he has fixed the zombies, yes.

Comment

• I enjoyed the patches , I got to see the spiders because of the patch and I enjoyed shooting the zombies in other locations , ( to each there own).

Comment

• BZork said 30 minutes ago "okay. is night of video very soon. tonight is the night. ". I will wait awake!!! Or maybe not XD.
                          Si guisante se dice "pea" y chiflado "nut", ¿Un cacahuete "peanut" es un chiflado de los guisantes?

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Wes View Post
                            BZork said 30 minutes ago "okay. is night of video very soon. tonight is the night. ". I will wait awake!!! Or maybe not XD.
                            Oh man. I'll be up for a while now. It'd be awesome if they previewed some updated gameplay. Excited.
                            sigpic
                            "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• Can't wait for the next video! Thanks B.Zork and Team!
                              My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Finally, the video has arrived:

Si guisante se dice "pea" y chiflado "nut", ¿Un cacahuete "peanut" es un chiflado de los guisantes?

Comment

Working...
                                X