Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ultimacloud123 View Post
    Wouldn't count on it. More then likely they will keep certain elements under wraps till the finally realease it. They probably don't want to give any spoilers and just give info. for fixes and features.
    I guess B.Zork changed his mind about making a new video soon?

Comment

• soon means different time to everyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Upaluppa View Post
        While I can't speak for D.Birkin, I guess it will be fully customizable.

I once asked the team whether they'd consider adding an option to disable auto aim to the config menu and he told me that the control scheme, including auto aim can be customized to your personal liking in the final release.

Edit:
        It is already possible to switch the X and Square button in the config menu of the Magic Zombie Door build, however, the text describing the button layout is a bit messed up right now.
        Oh yeah I should've mentioned that I knew about that. Yeah it was glitchy and I thought it was just temporary, as it's the BH1 menu and will be removed. Awesome will be wonderful to have custom controls ^^
        Last edited by Guest; 05-06-2013, 02:43 PM.

Comment

• Loving the item box - dunno what Birkin meant by colour types - as in the colour of the value?
          As I recall only the Grenade Launcher for Claire had this feature (blue for grenade, yellow for acid and red for napalm/flame)
          Is that what he's saying? IDK..
          "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• Originally posted by RetroRain View Post
            Looking forward to seeing a gameplay clip of all of these little things that improve the game. It's looking pretty interesting so far.
            Good idea.
            “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

• Originally posted by RaccoonSurvivor View Post
              Loving the item box - dunno what Birkin meant by colour types - as in the colour of the value?
              As I recall only the Grenade Launcher for Claire had this feature (blue for grenade, yellow for acid and red for napalm/flame)
              Is that what he's saying? IDK..
              look again at the picture and the ticks at the bottom.

Comment

• the feel of documentary coming soon
                Spoiler:

Comment

• Oooo.... looks nice and can't wait. I hope we'll get to see the save menu and item box in action in this next video.
                  My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Right on, can't wait! Maybe we can catch a quick glimpse of another beta test room? They seem to draw lots of attention...

Comment

• Speaking of beta test rooms, I have a thought. I don't know how many other rooms there are which the Team will have to "invent" what it looks like, but I assume there are others. Why not make a contest out of one of them, or more? Make another thread, put up some concept art about the room in question, and ask us to choose the one we like the most? This is, after all, the place where they have chosen to leak their existence and/or work on 1.5. I understand there is no need to do something like this for most of what the Team does (as they have their own 1.5 experts), but for a room that doesn't exist, user feedback would really help the Team decide what this room should be, or should have been. Anyone agree?
                      It matters not to me which virus you wield. Yours is merely a pathetic attempt to master the powers of death. The power you seek is MINE, and with this insurmountable power, I offer a litany of oblivion even a virus cannot prevent..............and you cannot escape.

Comment

• Originally posted by towerofpowerx View Post
                        Speaking of beta test rooms, I have a thought. I don't know how many other rooms there are which the Team will have to "invent" what it looks like, but I assume there are others. Why not make a contest out of one of them, or more? Make another thread, put up some concept art about the room in question, and ask us to choose the one we like the most? This is, after all, the place where they have chosen to leak their existence and/or work on 1.5. I understand there is no need to do something like this for most of what the Team does (as they have their own 1.5 experts), but for a room that doesn't exist, user feedback would really help the Team decide what this room should be, or should have been. Anyone agree?
                        I believe they used fan suggestions for at least two of the rooms so far. It's not that far-fetched if they chose to go that route again. (Provided they have no original source material.)
                        sigpic
                        "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• Originally posted by towerofpowerx View Post
                          Speaking of beta test rooms, I have a thought. I don't know how many other rooms there are which the Team will have to "invent" what it looks like, but I assume there are others. Why not make a contest out of one of them, or more? Make another thread, put up some concept art about the room in question, and ask us to choose the one we like the most? This is, after all, the place where they have chosen to leak their existence and/or work on 1.5. I understand there is no need to do something like this for most of what the Team does (as they have their own 1.5 experts), but for a room that doesn't exist, user feedback would really help the Team decide what this room should be, or should have been. Anyone agree?
                          The rooms that IGAS has designed, is designing, or will design that have not yet been shown to the public are as follows:

RPD:
                          106 - West Stairwell
                          10C - 2F Lift Hall
                          10D - 2F Corridor
                          10E - Medical Room
                          10F - Radio Room
                          111 - Media Room

Drains:
                          XXX - Everything

Factory:
                          30B - Office B

Laboratory:
                          ??? - A-2 Elevator Hall
                          ??? - D-2 Shelter 01
                          ??? - D-2 Shelter 02
                          ??? - Ladder Shaft
                          Last edited by Enigmatism415; 05-07-2013, 02:22 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                            They were never implemented in the game and are part of many concept arts that weren't used for the game. So nope.
                            When you say they wheren't USED for the game do you mean they planned to put them in but the game got cancelled before they got a chance, or that they had decided not to put them in at all and use a different final bosses insted?

Sorry if these are noob questions to be honest I only found out about RE 1.5 about 6 months ago (as my join date shows). I suppose I was lucky to not know about it untill now, the wait between MrBZorks videos are killing me, I can't imagine knowing about it since it was cancelled and having to wait all this time for it to come to light, they really have my sympathy.

I love the old REs and RE2 was by far my favorite aswell as one of my favorite games ever, so naturaly when I found out about 1.5 and what could have been I shat a brick haha.

Comment

• scrapped. Never was gonna be in. All birkin just like retail. well except for tyrant

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                                scrapped. Never was gonna be in. All birkin just like retail. well except for tyrant
                                It's a shame, I always thought it would have been fun to fight them in the labs in addition to being randomly pursued by Birkin. Would have made for epic final battles.
                                sigpic
                                "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

Working...
                                X