Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Alfred View Post
    Also, it seems you never played it because when you make a weapon appear in the inventory it already has 50 bullets.
    *Facepalm*
    Yea i so never played it when i have over 15 videos of the beta on my YT.

What he is referring to, retard, is not when you automatically spawn it.
    When you spawn the weapon and press Triangle, it will only add *one* bullet. We already know it auto spawns with 50. But we are saying that every time you press Triangle it will add *50* automatically to save time. If you would of been able to comprehend what people typed, you would notice thats what we were saying.

Comment

• Just spawn multiple boxes and combine them into one. Easier that way than having to press triangle repeatedly (except for the MC51 anyway, since there's no magazine item for it).
      Seibu teh geimu?
      ---

Comment

• This so reminds me about "files are encrypted, no matter what you say".

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
        , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
          This so reminds me about "files are encrypted, no matter what you say".
          How is that even near relevant? Its not even about the same thing.

Comment

• It's again about you not listening at all just because, exactly what happened when you kept repeating the ISO was encrypted. The message Hunk91 posted leaves very little room for misinterpretations, and calling somebody else a retard doesn't make it better.
            Last edited by Gemini; 05-20-2013, 10:46 AM.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
            , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
              Another question sir. Is the save code pulled from BIO1 since you are using the BIO1 ID?
              I am not using BIO1 ID. The build did on its own from beginning. Remember code from other games can not be used. I did some work on save screen but it was for fix of strange bugs and print messages better. I can rewrite all code and make it completely custom like configuration screen and many others.
              “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                It's again about you not listening at all just because, exactly what happened when you kept repeating the ISO was encrypted. The message Hunk91 posted leaves very little room for misinterpretations, and calling somebody else a retard doesn't make it better.
                I was not misinterpreting hulk at all. Your obviously misinterpreting what im saying.

Comment

• Originally posted by ccrogers15 View Post
                  I was not misinterpreting hulk at all. ***You're*** obviously misinterpreting what im saying.
                  Man, really, why are you even here? every time I come here all I see if you starting arguments that are so ridiculous. Sometimes you just have to shut up and listen, maybe try to understand what's being said and realize that you're gonna be wrong sometimes. It took all of five minutes to do some research and see how you act on other forums and have acted (lying about having things you don't) over the years. Just please, stop with the rudeness and use your brain before you post, your non sense is getting old.

End rant.
                  Last edited by Guest; 05-20-2013, 04:56 PM.

Comment

• ccrogers15

#16 Eliminator
                    This message is hidden because ccrogers15 is on your ignore list.
                    View Post

Comment

• lol more fighting, jeez peeps!

Click image for larger version

Name:	lets+never+argue.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	74.5 KB
ID:	402973
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                        These idiotic suggestions and recommendations you guys are giving the team that stray from 1.5 are getting old
                        This as well, I come on here from time to time now, and I see the most ridiculous suggestions (even when they are not asked for), it's like as if the people here don\t realize the has 90 percent of what they want to do on lock. Do you people really think a team with this much skill wouldn't have this whole thing mapped out before they started? Some people on this forum need to use their heads and let the team do as they please. If the team needs or wants help and suggestions they will ask us for some.

Originally posted by Deus Flux View Post
                        lol more fighting, jeez peeps!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8758[/ATTACH]
                        I'm not one to start fights, I love when people who are all on a forum for the same reason can work together. Here, that's not the case and some people really just need to never post again.... or use their brains before they post.
                        Last edited by Guest; 05-20-2013, 04:53 PM.

Comment

• Nah man not directed at you, just this board in general. Every other page someone is verbally groin-punching one another.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Deus Flux I hate you lol j/k. Only said that because you posted my favorie Easter candy and now crave them almost how zombies crave flesh.

Hey Birkin what is on your agenda?

Comment

• If you guys keep this up...

Comment

• You want different number of item adds in debug? I have perfect solution. Demo will add zero to count! All happy now.

Originally posted by Ultimacloud123 View Post
                                Hey Birkin what is on your agenda?
                                I am working on usable grenade launcher and finish all weapons. Sprite data need many new cases like retail ESP.

I added new program to toolchain for ESP modification. Ada was a spy. In 1.5 she is a sprite.
                                “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

Working...
                                X