Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by blackpower View Post
    you could add different animations on doors of loading?

Dbirk already said he added door slots.

Comment

• blackpower, why do you always need to ask so many pointless questions of all sort? Please try using a little common sense.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
      , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Gemini:I make no unnecessary questions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Akimbo View Post
          I agree, I mean I like the suggestions about unlockable games and costumes, but some suggestions stray too far from 1.5 and wouldn't work.
          An unlockable mode in 1.5 where every zombie is replaced with a Pillsbury dough boy and every time one is killed it does its laugh and turns into a tasty biscuit that fully restores health.

Will you take the Biscuit? >Yes >No
          Click image for larger version

Name:	pillsbury-dough-boy-old.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	26.8 KB
ID:	402976
          Last edited by Deus Flux; 05-21-2013, 02:09 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by blackpower View Post
            Gemini:I make no unnecessary questions.
            They said several times they are going to make the game feel like a retail title. Would a retail title retain an "all is grey door" feature? Clearly not, so it's a pointless question with an obvious (and probably already stated) answer.
            Last edited by Gemini; 05-21-2013, 02:16 PM.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
            , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• awesome as usual!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                blackpower, why do you always need to ask so many pointless questions of all sort? Please try using a little common sense.
                Just put him on ignore if he annoys you so much.

Comment

• Yeah another useless post, but what can you do?

Comment

• Originally posted by doriantoki View Post
                    Just put him on ignore if he annoys you so much.
                    Good idea. Some of questions have easy answers.
                    “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

• Birkin how would you go into making doors? Would you need to retexture some or would you need to make some from scratch? Im referring to the door animation. Also is it a 3D oject or just a sprite? Sorry for million questions, Im just facinated with the whole process of how game mechanics work.
                      Last edited by Ultimacloud123; 05-21-2013, 03:57 PM.

Comment

• You're asking if a door is a sprite? ...

Comment

• Comment

• "Also is it a 3D oject or just a sprite?" ....Oh man, this thread cracks me up sometimes ha ha.

D. Birkin, amazing progress and thank you for the updates..... Your work is un match-able !
                            Last edited by Guest; 05-21-2013, 06:58 PM.

Comment

• Don't forget folks - every time we get someone new in here, we end up answering the same two dozen or so questions about this or that. Cut the newbies a little slack. Actually, I'm surprised somebody hasn't done a new RE15 FAQ to address a lot of these repeated questions. I'd do it myself, but I'm kinda busy with a couple of YouTube video projects right now. Maybe one of you? Wouldn't require any special skills except how to type and what to say. It would probably be a good contribution to the effort. I mean, that ancient RE15 FAQ done by that other guy (a-hem) is so old and so much has been learned since that's its worse than useless. Aleff could then add a link at the top of the thread, and it would be there if one of those repeated questions got asked ... again ....
                              Do you know where I can find the final build of Resident Evil 1.5?
                              Please contact me if so! re15finalbuild@gmail.com

Comment

• <opinion>Bioflames.com should be required reading for participation in this thread</opinion>

Comment

Working...
                                X