Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
    Would you say that it's impossible that DB somehow intercepted it from the PSM curator?
    unlikely. very unlikely.

Comment

• Some data from a much later IGAS build, or the later official build, depending has shown up in DB's latest patch...data that wasn't in MZB...need I say the likelyhood of it being from the later official is very low
      Last edited by MeatSMurderer; 05-26-2013, 06:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Akimbo View Post
        I hate to ask, but what exactly has happened?
        Wankers leaking data screwed up the release of additional 1.5 builds.
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by B.Zork View Post
          unlikely. very unlikely.
          Well then I don't understand. It's again a member of your team who is responsible of all this? It seems it's not the first time this kind of thing happen...
          Last edited by Rick Hunter; 05-26-2013, 06:05 PM.

Comment

• Leak is very old. Colvin or somebody else leaked vanilla data and more. We knew who had what but ignored it until now because we do not like big drama. All of a sudden “patches” are spawning with mix of my code and original assets.
            “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

• Just a small request: Can we get back on topic? This thread just became a hate fest.
              It happened, nothing can be done.
              Last edited by ccrogers15; 05-26-2013, 06:22 PM.

Comment

• Something can actually be done: not supporting the attention whores so that they quit ruining it for everybody else thanks to e-pen0r and "Look at what I can do! It's... all... yeah, all my doing".
                Last edited by Gemini; 05-26-2013, 06:25 PM.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Trying to get this back on topic:

I had a question about 1.5:

In game, when your playing. For me, it takes less than an hour to get to the lab when playing normally. (No room jumps, and im triggering all scenes).
                  How long do you estimate this game to be? Because i can be an estimated 70% finished playing in old 1 hour, while in RE2 id still be in the police station probably about to enter the sewer during that time.

How long do you think this game would take to complete when finished?

Comment

• About the leak, this is a proof of how the people sucks. They have not any interest in video games, they have not any interest in Resident Evil and definitely they have not any interest in 1.5... The only thing they cares is get attention, and destroy the dreams of a lot of people. Since this restoration is showed to the public, my life is more happy. But for other people seems like they feel a stick in his ass for the same reason of my happiness. Team IGAS, keep the good work. You have the dreams of a lot of people in your hands.

P.S: This is a message for all the assholes, LET RE 1.5 REST IN PEACE UNTILL THE RELEASE OF IGAS. LET THE TEAM DO THEIR WORK.
                    Last edited by The_Wes; 05-26-2013, 06:46 PM.
                    Si guisante se dice "pea" y chiflado "nut", ¿Un cacahuete "peanut" es un chiflado de los guisantes?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                      Something can actually be done: not supporting the attention whores so that they quit ruining it for everybody else thanks to e-pen0r and "Look at what I can do! It's... all... yeah, all my doing".
                      your right, maybe he should just show screenshots and never release anything. nevermind people actually enjoying the shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by J0shuaKane View Post
                        your right, maybe he should just show screenshots and never release anything. nevermind people actually enjoying the shit.
                        Then that would be kinda ironic, considering everyone bashed the owner of PSmuseum to hell for that. Buying a 1.5 copy and being god greedy with it. I cant stand those type of people. May they rot in a fire.
                        Last edited by ccrogers15; 05-26-2013, 06:50 PM.

Comment

your right, maybe he should just show screenshots and never release anything.
                          Given all the jinxing he has created along with other geniuses, most definitively no screenshots either. Not to mention it's going nowhere, so it's double pointless. Then again, some get ragequit pissed off by unreleased stuff just because they can't have it yet badly want it for whatever reasons. Figures.
                          Last edited by Gemini; 05-26-2013, 07:02 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ccrogers15 View Post
                            Then that would be kinda ironic, considering everyone bashed the owner of PSmuseum to hell for that. Buying a 1.5 copy and being god greedy with it. I cant stand those type of people. May they rot in a fire.
                            I agree that it's kinda funny that certain people now get a free pass from the shitlist whilst at the same time supposedly sitting on vanilla content without releasing it to the public (guess people will always need something to stroke one out to), but I'd dare say that what the Curator has done for the PlayStation community far exceeds anything most of everyone in this community has ever done for anyone in their life so far, and going by certain people's attitude on these forums and other corners of the RE community ... I wouldn't be surprised if it'll remain that way till the day you all die. He has, out of his own pocket, for man years, funded a massive website where he's been documenting and sharing media and content from old PlayStation games to whatever extent he's been allowed to. Respecting all the wants and wishes of anyone who's ever approached him and/or agreed to share content with him. Clearly being capable of acquiring media and content from games others could only dream of ever managing to dig out stuff from. Of course, his personality might leave a lot to be decided, but he's still shown more care and dedication to these types of causes than most others -- and most certainly produced better results than all the people expecting him to do all the manual labor for them.

As for the 1.5 "incident" with him; I was pissed, Dot50Cal was pissed, everyone were pissed, back then, but it was mainly due to how things ended up on his site and how he didn't seem very thankful for the help and assistance we provided on certain matters ... and the fact that we still tried to keep up appearances and a straight and professional face for these parts of the RE community at the time (and it was right about between the silly death threats, the bullshit translation arguments from people and a set of other trust related leaks that occured at the time that we all more or less planted "Fuck it!" seeds and slowly saw them grow into delicious "Fuck this shit!" plants.)

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                              Given all the jinxing he has created along with other geniuses, most definitively no screenshots either. Not to mention it's going nowhere, so it's double pointless. Then again, some get ragequit pissed off by unreleased stuff just because they can't have it yet badly want it for whatever reasons. Figures.
                              the screenshot thing was more or less a shot at you.

what i was getting at was, if it was just to show what he could do, he did not have to release anything. so it leads me to believe he did it for the public to enjoy, not to make a name for himself.

Comment

the screenshot thing was more or less a shot at you.
                                Oh, don't worry. I know people are still butthurt at me for not releasing Sourcenext in English even when there literally are a ton better alternatives. Again, figures.

Originally posted by J0shuaKane
                                so it leads me to believe he did it for the public to enjoy, not to make a name for himself.
                                And here logic kicks in:
                                certain people now get a free pass from the shitlist whilst at the same time supposedly sitting on vanilla content without releasing it to the public
                                Makes very little sense how people could get vanilla assets from him, yet he plays deaf and claims several false facts.
                                Last edited by Gemini; 05-26-2013, 07:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X