Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BH1 is a mix of both scenarios. It doesn't matter who is in the helicopter at the end because the game itself doesn't contain the "canon" ending (everyone).

Rebecca survived. She was never covered again due to the long development of BH0.
    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Plus she's on the list as SURVIVING members of S.T.A.R.S on the History of RE in RE5's files.

Plus the report of Billy Koen (they spelt it like this in RE2 LOL)

I like to think she retired or moved into lab work which would have been her passion I guess - but I would love for her to return older and wiser in the future xD
      "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• Originally posted by D.Birkin View Post
        Explanation for Elza or Leon missing on train is simple. You will understand when you play. I can give you advice... Why Elza meets only Marvin in factory? Winner wins a hug from my brother in lol.

Bug with player collisions and reactions. Push is triggered instead of other interaction. When no interaction is set player moves enemy work around.
        While one character is on the train, the other is fighting Birkin trying to reset the power? Like in RE2 but more people on board.. That's how I see it amyway.
        So both scenarios are linked - I think.. Hmmm
        RE1 made no sense in that way..
        "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• Originally posted by RaccoonSurvivor View Post
          Plus she's on the list as SURVIVING members of S.T.A.R.S on the History of RE in RE5's files.

Plus the report of Billy Koen (they spelt it like this in RE2 LOL)

I like to think she retired or moved into lab work which would have been her passion I guess - but I would love for her to return older and wiser in the future xD
          Birkin also mentions her in a regular file.

The problem is that survivors escaped from the mansion. "S.T.A.R.S." officers Chris, Jill, Rebecca, Barry and Brad. If they bring back evidence, I want you to dispose of them in absolute secrecy, keep a close eye on them and restrict their movements. If this incident is made public, the company could be held responsible.
          PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• CanĀ“t believe it, 2013 and there are still people doubting if Rebecca is alive.

Originally posted by D.Birkin View Post
            Explanation for Elza or Leon missing on train is simple. You will understand when you play. I can give you advice... Why Elza meets only Marvin in factory? Winner wins a hug from my brother in lol.
            Maybe Leon simply doesnĀ“t exist or die earlier in ElzaĀ“s scenario and visce versa, or maybe he/she comes later, anyway donĀ“t tell us, better to discover the truth while playing.
            The Resident Evil 3D Animation Showcase

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
              Interesting, thanks for the response! Looks like Gemini and Darkness were on the right track. I guess that's a bug you're not interested in addressing?
              They had good ideas but there is something nobody know. Zombies can grab your leg in one situation and not move from position.

Also "Reptilian" is another tool you guys are using?
              It is an editor I programmed for previewing models and animations. It is what I use for extracting data inside PLD/W and EMD. A side effect in programming of handlers makes it compatible with retail without extra code. I was very happy to see unexpected programming effects.

Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
              Reptilian looks like it can edit/make/play animations. Looks pretty handy. So it looks like you are watching an animation play out in Reptilian. The green parts are the internal skeletal frame while the blue bits are to show joints. Nice nice, am I right?
              You are right. Blue and yellow parts represent skeletal data.

Originally posted by Lanzagranadas View Post
              anyway donĀ“t tell us, better to discover the truth while playing.
              I like your idea. Secrets must stay secret.
              Last edited by D.Birkin; 05-28-2013, 10:12 AM.
              ā€œHow far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...ā€

Comment

• Just for information, The emulator Emurayden is still alive! (check at emurayden.org for version 2.4 or here to download : http://www.emurayden.org/attachment....5&d=1358985630)

I think this version is a hacked version of pSX 1.14. Why? Because the original emurayden emulator was a hacked version of VGS (Virtual Game Station), so they may did the same with pSX which is a more recent emulator, and also inside the emu.ini, you can find this :

[BIOS]
                PS1=
                PS2=
                As pSX 1.14 was intended to play PS2 games, so I think there is a possibility that this version of Emurayden is a hacked version of pSX 1.14 . I may be wrong, but just give it a try. All you need is a Ps1 Bios.

I play Resident Evil 1.5 MZD with it, and it is playing very great!
                Last edited by Hunk91; 05-28-2013, 12:16 PM.

Comment

• Nah, that's pSX 1.13 if not older. 1.14 has distinctive features completely missing there, plus the original 1.14 exe was compressed in a way that wouldn't allow any easy unpackaging and modification. 1.13 also had some more or less hidden options for PS2 emulation, so it's no wonder if they either enabled them or left some references floating around.
                  Last edited by Gemini; 05-28-2013, 12:46 PM.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                  , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hunk91 View Post
                    Just for information, The emulator Emurayden is still alive! (check at emurayden.org for version 2.4 or here to download : http://www.emurayden.org/attachment....5&d=1358985630)

I think this version is a hacked version of pSX 1.14. Why? Because the original emurayden emulator was a hacked version of VGS (Virtual Game Station), so they may did the same with pSX which is a more recent emulator, and also inside the emu.ini, you can find this :

As pSX 1.14 was intended to play PS2 games, so I think there is a possibility that this version of Emurayden is a hacked version of pSX 1.14 . I may be wrong, but just give it a try. All you need is a Ps1 Bios.

I play Resident Evil 1.5 MZD with it, and it is playing very great!
                    It would not surprise me. You can use this tool called resource hacker and modify all names. I did it before for research. You can litterally swap logos, names and all. Trick someone into thinking a program is yours.

So what im saying, is that they may of taken the PSX 1.13 or whatever and simply reversed engineered it with resource hacker.
                    Last edited by ccrogers15; 05-28-2013, 12:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lanzagranadas View Post
                      CanĀ“t believe it, 2013 and there are still people doubting if Rebecca is alive.

Maybe Leon simply doesnĀ“t exist or die earlier in ElzaĀ“s scenario and visce versa, or maybe he/she comes later, anyway donĀ“t tell us, better to discover the truth while playing.
                      Many people who never played the original remake before, still believe that barry burton is really dead lol ! Almost nobody including myself would have known without a walkthrough, that jill should wait for barry to bring another rope to unlock the good ending !
                      Last edited by Guest; 05-28-2013, 02:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
                        Maybe it has something to do with these things?

Seeing as how the two scenarios' stories are intertwined, the order of events would be something like:

> Elza and co. arrive at the factory
                        > Sherry volunteers to open the office building's back door for Elza and John
                        > Leon and co. arrive at the factory
                        > Leon gives Marvin a boost to reach the office lobby's open window
                        > Leon hears Elza and John fighting the zombie hounds at the rear of the office building
                        > Sherry unlocks the door for Elza and John
                        > John and Sherry split up from Elza
                        > Elza meets up with Marvin at the lobby
                        > Leon arrives at the rear of the building, but John and Elza are already gone
                        > Elza leaves Marvin at the lobby
                        > Leon enters through the back door (unlocked by Sherry) and reunites with Marvin

Part of the dialogue that occurs after Sherry rescues John and Elza involves John telling Elza that he'll take care of Sherry for a while. The translation is a bit vague, but it implies they split up from her, which is why John and Sherry aren't with Elza when she meets Marvin. As for Ada, Leon only seems to meet up with her again at the "Forklift" room, so she's probably snooping around the factory area on her own. As for why Marvin couldn't unlock the lobby doors for Leon, maybe it requires a card key or is just permanently locked/broken that way.
                        The dialouge in that picture is a clear indicator Leon has no idea that Elza is in the city (maybe Sherry as well, does he meet Sherry before or after this point ?)

Comment

• Originally posted by Lanzagranadas View Post
                          CanĀ“t believe it, 2013 and there are still people doubting if Rebecca is alive.
                          Believe it, in 2013, some guy came to my dA page and started saying Rebecca was dead, since it had no actual proof she survived (even though, I showed him Archives and the "Mail to Chief" file).

Comment

• Originally posted by drunkdog View Post
                            The dialouge in that picture is a clear indicator Leon has no idea that Elza is in the city (maybe Sherry as well, does he meet Sherry before or after this point ?)
                            Spoiler:

Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
                            Maybe it has something to do with these things?

Seeing as how the two scenarios' stories are intertwined, the order of events would be something like:

> Leon hears Elza and John fighting the zombie hounds at the rear of the office building
                            > Leon enters through the back door (unlocked by Sherry) and reunites with Marvin

Part of the dialogue that occurs after Sherry rescues John and Elza involves John telling Elza that he'll take care of Sherry for a while. The translation is a bit vague, but it implies they split up from her, which is why John and Sherry aren't with Elza when she meets Marvin. As for Ada, Leon only seems to meet up with her again at the "Forklift" room, so she's probably snooping around the factory area on her own. As for why Marvin couldn't unlock the lobby doors for Leon, maybe it requires a card key or is just permanently locked/broken that way.
                            Makes sense, since zombies supposedly break through the factory entrance, that would be a good reason for them to split up from each other.

As for John, Sherry, Marvin and Annette being in the train at the end, I don't think they're supposed to be there. From the backgrounds found from the trial disk, I'm sure that two trains can be seen. I think that one character will take one of the trains and the other will take the second. Perhaps it depends on which character you play as first? Maybe the first character will have to open up the gates on the platform and power the train up much like Claire/Leon had to do in the B scenario of retail. While the second character can just get to the train and then the game finishes?

Also, it's great to see some 1.5 discussion.
                            Last edited by Akimbo; 05-28-2013, 07:23 PM.

Comment

• Also remember, unless its a placeholder anyway, Sherry, John and Marvin are in the train when leon enters it.

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post

Don't forget the 80% build (Inflames) image of Leon talking with Marvin at the far end of Dog Alley, at the back door of Warehouse 2. There's no dialogue to pin where it belongs, but I've always tended to believe it happens after Marvin has left the lobby. There's two images of Elza and Marvin talking in the Admin Building Lobby - the second of which shows him heading towards the door of the Green Corridor. Once in there, it's a simple turn to the left and through the back door to Dog Alley - which is exactly where he's seen with Leon in that first image I've mentioned.

I would revise the back half of your outline as follows:

> Marvin is attacked in the lobby when the zombies break through the front glass
                                > At the same time, Leon gets into the forklift room and finds Ada waiting for him
                                > Elza arrives in the lobby in time to rescue Marvin
                                > Leon runs out of the forklift room to fetch Marvin; Ada disappears (where?)
                                > Marvin leaves Elza in the lobby and heads to warehouse 2
                                > Elza leaves the lobby through the now-broken glass in the front

> Leon meets up with Marvin at the back door of warehouse 2; they have a loooooong talk about Ada (surmised)
                                > At the same time, Elza, John, and Sherry head to warehouse 1 and have all their scenes ...
                                > Leon and Marvin are arriving back at warehouse 1 about the time Elza, John, and Sherry are heading down the warehouse lift
                                > Leon and Marvin are reunited with Ada in the forklift room ....
                                Last edited by RMandel; 05-28-2013, 09:29 PM.
                                Do you know where I can find the final build of Resident Evil 1.5?
                                Please contact me if so! re15finalbuild@gmail.com

Comment

Working...
                                X