Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Akimbo View Post
    That's hilarious, it's sad that people will dedicate websites to proving another's post wrong.

Got to love how they insult the Team and their 'ass kissers', then link the build released by the Team. Brilliant.
    And link to two "Unknown Builds" which turn out to be nothing more than old and new versions of Dark Biohazard's patches. XD

Comment

• "This is a site that will attempt to release 1.5 builds onto the net, regardless of those cultist freaks at The Horror Is Alives "Permission" because according to them, 1.5 is not allowed to be released unless its by IGAS, which is flat out wrong" This was the best part, SMH. I feel so retarded after coming to this website sometimes.

Originally posted by ccrogers15 View Post
      Ok so releasing an old as hell build that is clearly in worse shape than the version IGAS has released, will screw up more releases? Sure...
      Are you a collector? do yo understand how agreements and collectors work? just by what you're saying you clearly don't know how the beta/prototype world works.

Originally posted by ccrogers15 View Post
      Ok then, maybe you should explain exactly why releasing that could harm the release. Instead of poking fun and being pricks.

It's hard not to be a prick to you when you ask for information that has been posted a billion times over (It happens all the time, you ask about stuff that is CLEARLY posted just a few pages back). Stop, take some time to review the last few pages of this thread before you post with any questions.

Originally posted by Gemini View Post
      You happen to miss quite a few things pretty much always. I'm not sure if there's a lack of logic behind this or if you're just trying to be the laziest human being on planet Earth.

It's actually pretty confusing to be honest, it seems like this dude is just trolling. The level of simplicity is unbelievable.
      Last edited by Guest; 05-31-2013, 08:49 AM.

Comment

• He posts a lot but doesn't read a lot. He's probably very young, that'd explain things. At least he's not being a total dick unlike the person who thought it would be a good idea to make a website to insult a community, and we know who it is.

Comment

• It's time to just sit back and enjoy the rest of the ride I think. It's a shame things always come to the crunch but evidently this community can't escape the drama and perpetual back stabbing.

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
            It's time to just sit back and enjoy the rest of the ride I think. It's a shame things always come to the crunch but evidently this community can't escape the drama and perpetual back stabbing.
            Yep - you'd think people would have better things to do with their time, but no LOL
            Tempted to leave the forum for a while and see what crops up - but I always come back incase I miss anything hehe .. but usually it's just more arguments :/
            "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
              He posts a lot but doesn't read a lot. He's probably very young, that'd explain things. At least he's not being a total dick unlike the person who thought it would be a good idea to make a website to insult a community, and we know who it is.
              Very wrong. Maybe its because im not on the forum 24/7. Ever think of that?

Comment

• Originally posted by ccrogers15 View Post

At least try to read when people quote you! lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by ccrogers15 View Post
                  I don't frequent this site very often either but i always take the time to at the very least glance at the last few pages i missed before posting something. seriously, it only takes a moment. You ever think of that ?

Comment

• The website from earlier has been 'frozen', whether that means it was reported enough times to be closed or the owner shut it down.

As I said earlier, never a dull moment in the community.

Comment

• AHHH. That was delicious.

Comment

• My hurt feelings closed down that site.

Believe.
                        PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• The Cunt Agent Strikes Again.

Curious thing, recent events have "gathered" quite a few individuals I honestly never thought I'd see share side.
                          Last edited by Carnivol; 05-31-2013, 12:29 PM.

Comment

• Let's talk about the fact that it seems capcom made the remington have a stock later in 1.5 development, because that's not the SPAS, I see the pump animation.

Comment

• SPAS-12s are still pump-action.
                              PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Weapon perverts!

Was best in my squad with firearms, both on the range and when it came to assembly and other piss, yet ... I honestly couldn't tell you what's what and who made this or that ... Guns. Trigger. Bullet. Ptew ptew!
                                Last edited by Carnivol; 05-31-2013, 12:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X