Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C virus strain was featured in Resident Evil 6.
    Its the virus that took over Tall Oaks afk.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lead belly View Post
      D.Birkin, If by some miracle the 80% build is leaked before you guys are able to finish, would you guys then halt production immediately on the 40% build restoration? And then, presumably, start working off the 80% build basically from scratch?
      No restart. We would base new data from 80% to expand current builds.

Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
      D.Birkin, will your build retain the control customization like RE1 had? Also is there any chance of the RE2 infinite ammo code making and appearance?
      Yes. We type A+B and EDIT. I do not know for infinite ammo. Engine does not support it. Maybe in next builds.
      “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

• Originally posted by BiohazardCat View Post
        Worst news ever. Dark Biohazard looked to be the most amazing thing ever, just based upon what little was shown and teased. So Spain is going to be the next Cyprus/Greece/Italy? That's so sad because he is such a talented artist, it's sad that he can't make money off being an artist, I would totally invest in him if I was in the position to be a wealthy investor who could help aspiring artists that interest or appeal to me.
        Stop being ignorant and go inform yourself about the economic state of these european states!! Before even beginning to talk about it you should now at least a little about it. Sorry but people who talk about it without even knowing about it just anger me ~
        Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

• Since your online do you mind if i ask a question D.Birkin?

Since your working with it you might know already so ill ask.
          On the 1.5 ISO file that leaked to public, all of the MAIN data is hidden on hidden sectors of the disk. I would like to ask why its hidden and how can we extract the hidden files?

Comment

• Originally posted by Alfred View Post
            Stop being ignorant and go inform yourself about the economic state of these european states!! Before even beginning to talk about it you should now at least a little about it. Sorry but people who talk about it without even knowing about it just anger me ~
            Stop telling me what to do. And frankly, I don't care about the economic states of Europe, whether that's France or the UK or outcasts like Serbia or Estonia. Those aren't my problems. And quit telling me what to do. And pay attention to your own damn country, which may or may not be Switzerland. Apparently the root of the problem resides in Switzerland, I quote Fred Smith as saying
            "The Basel Committee of the Bank for International Settlements (BCB) is a private bank group run from Switzerland which sets the global banking regulatory framework. It includes US banking giant JP Morgan, already guilty of running derivatives trades using depositor funds. In 2010 and 2011 the BCB made a series of recommendations for protecting the financial markets from any further meltdowns, that included dealing with all bank depositors as unsecured creditors. Moreover, these measures have been signed off on by the EU, ECB, IMF and the G20 (which includes the US). So the FDIC insurance guarantees that have formed the backbone of US banking safety have effectively been replaced. "

I didn't ask for your dumb-as-shit input.
            Last edited by BiohazardCat; 04-10-2013, 06:53 AM.

Comment

• Children, do not start insulting each other. I am utterly not in the mood.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                Children, do not start insulting each other. I am utterly not in the mood.
                All I asked about was information on Dark Biohazard or whether I should forget about it. Then old Alfred has to butt in for no reason and act like I'm responsible for Europe's economic woes and flat out call me ignorant, which has nothing to do with anything. Too bad if he/she/they get miffed because I rhetorically asked if Spain was on the brink.

Comment

• Originally posted by ccrogers15 View Post
                  On the 1.5 ISO file that leaked to public, all of the MAIN data is hidden on hidden sectors of the disk. I would like to ask why its hidden and how can we extract the hidden files?
                  Nothing changes if files are hidden. It is easier to rebuild with only exe and boot configurator. Why you need to extract files? We take care of issues.
                  “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

• f
                    Originally posted by BiohazardCat View Post
                    Stop telling me what to do. And frankly, I don't care about the economic states of Europe, whether that's France or the UK or outcasts like Serbia or Estonia. Those aren't my problems. And quit telling me what to do. And pay attention to your own damn country, which may or may not be Switzerland. Apparently the root of the problem resides in Switzerland, I quote Fred Smith as saying
                    "The Basel Committee of the Bank for International Settlements (BCB) is a private bank group run from Switzerland which sets the global banking regulatory framework. It includes US banking giant JP Morgan, already guilty of running derivatives trades using depositor funds. In 2010 and 2011 the BCB made a series of recommendations for protecting the financial markets from any further meltdowns, that included dealing with all bank depositors as unsecured creditors. Moreover, these measures have been signed off on by the EU, ECB, IMF and the G20 (which includes the US). So the FDIC insurance guarantees that have formed the backbone of US banking safety have effectively been replaced. "

I didn't ask for your dumb-as-shit input.
                    I really don't care if you asked me or not. Also I seem to hit your (apparently) sore spot which consists of someone telling you what to do. If you haven't noticed it already, I added the word "should" which makes a recommendation out of it ~ Moreover, my assumption has been confirmed that you don't seem to understand anything of it since you're just quoting someone. But lastly, think whatever you want. If you would research properly about the topic, you'd know that the origin is not in Switzerland. If you start talking about the topic, you should know at least something about it.

Anyway, Back to the original topic, I don't want to discuss that with you (who apparently isn't able to discuss about it (and you showed it again by saying that I would make you responsible for the economy of europe)) in a thread which is about RE1.5.
                    Last edited by Alfred; 04-10-2013, 07:36 AM.

Comment

• Shutup, Alfred. Seriously, you're a fuckin prick who just wants to hurry up and make sure you get the last word. You blast me for quoting someone yet you have quoted me twice, so you apparently have no problem quoting someone but by your own standard since you have had to quote someone else it just proves your own ignorance on the topic. I don't even know who you are and now I definately don't care. You've said nothing that holds any weight.

Comment

All I asked about was information on Dark Biohazard or whether I should forget about it. Then old Alfred has to butt in for no reason and act like I'm responsible for Europe's economic woes and flat out call me ignorant, which has nothing to do with anything. Too bad if he/she/they get miffed because I rhetorically asked if Spain was on the brink.
                        Sadly, 'he started it' doesn't work on me. If someone is insulting you, hit the report button. Insulting them back just annoys me, as it causes these things to take up a ton of space.

Comment

Shutup, Alfred. Seriously, you're a fuckin prick who just wants to hurry up and make sure you get the last word. You blast me for quoting someone yet you have quoted me twice, so you apparently have no problem quoting someone but by your own standard since you have had to quote someone else it just proves your own ignorance on the topic. I don't even know who you are and now I definately don't care. You've said nothing that holds any weight.
                          The fact that I quoted you is just a forum method for pointing out I'm talking to you and no one else. And well, the fact that you are constantly using insults (I know I used the word ignorant first) makes a discussion with you impossible, because of that I'm not trying to teach you the better about that manner. Like I said, think whatever you want. I'm not gonna waste anymore of my time on you. And if it makes you happy, reply to this to make sure I don't have the last word here. I'm finished here.

(BTW, The fact of you calling me old makes me laugh insanely )
                          Last edited by Alfred; 04-10-2013, 07:56 AM.

Comment

• Seriously, take this fight to private messengers if you must continue it, because I will start throwing out infractions.

Comment

• Originally posted by D.Birkin View Post
                              Nothing changes if files are hidden. It is easier to rebuild with only exe and boot configurator. Why you need to extract files? We take care of issues.
                              Consider you were to release the pure build, would you hide the contents too ? that's dumb if yes, after all no one owns any of the pure material on the original 1.5 disc and all of it is Capcom's data.
                              Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
                              ^ Lol ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                                Seriously, take this fight to private messengers if you must continue it, because I will start throwing out infractions.
                                Like I said, I was finished there ~

Comment

Working...
                                X