Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sure your insults are appropriate either.

Comment

• Didnt you people say you were done arguing? But you all keep it going.
      I admit that i should of not said anything, which is why i stopped 2 days ago. Unlike you who keep it going with rude comments and insults.

Especially the picture of the retard girl saying its us.

One of the reasons i never stay on forums long and then my account becomes forever inactive.
      Last edited by ccrogers15; 04-12-2013, 08:20 AM.

Comment

• Thank you.
        Regardless of what he said even if it was a lie or true.
        Last edited by Mrox2; 04-12-2013, 08:33 AM.
        Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
        ^ Lol ...

Comment

• Originally posted by BiohazardCat View Post
          So because someone understands what was said and you didn't, this leads you to diagnose with schizophrenia? You are quite the amazing conversationalist and communicator, apparently you also have some license to practice psychology (*intended sarcasm). It's also baffling that you continue to post in this thread even though you are on record as hating Resident Evil 1.5, others have called you out for being the egotistical asshat that you are, even hundreds of pages ago, but you continue to stick around and prove their assertions every step of the way. Why you are here and not on your own site's forums posting about how grand Resident Evil 5 & 6 are, how you fapped on the discs of both last night, is puzzling to say the least. Though I will say after discovering you were behind Project Umbrella, despite how awesome some of the editorials are (and some of them are really good), I've decided not to bother going back to Project Umbrella. Most of the folks in the forums over their share your hatred for Resident Evil 1.5 anyway.
          I was talking about Mrox2 referring to Dominion as both a "god modder" and a "faggot." Sorry you just had to blow your load on that. I don't like BH5 or BH6 very much. Not sure why you brought those up or how they were even remotely relevant to anything in this topic or anything you just said.

I don't personally care if you visit Project Umbrella or not, but thank you for admitting how awesome it is and your previous endorsement of its content. Regarding 1.5, people are fully entitled to not like it. I also don't hate it, I just find it inferior.
          Last edited by News Bot; 04-12-2013, 08:28 AM.
          PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• I'm a blackstar.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkGrass View Post
              South Park did it too
              Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
              ^ Lol ...

Comment

• i find it funny there are more posts of people trying to "stop the drama" than of the "drama" itself.

drama lol.

Comment

• Gotta love the new stuff they put in the thread title´s topic each time you visit.

Comment

• Looks like the sole reason why people are constantly fighting in this thread is that they are getting bored whenever there is nothing new on 1.5 to discuss. I guess that's their way of trying to overcome the waiting time until the team's build is finished and released...
                    Last edited by Upaluppa; 04-12-2013, 12:40 PM.

Comment

• Maybe I should post more. Please do not fight. Spread the love.
                      “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

• Originally posted by D.Birkin View Post
                        Maybe I should post more. Please do not fight. Spread the love.
                        And on that note, while still awaiting the arrival of a new video or making-of feature, will you please disclose to us who this figurine (it appears to be a model figure of someone, perhaps a developer that is part of team IGAS) is that can be found in the menus and also in the game? I asked about this earlier but I did not have a screenshot at hand to show exactly what I was talking about.

Click image for larger version

Name:	BH2.bin_000166_G_8c_image0.png
Views:	2
Size:	76.3 KB
ID:	402846

Comment

• Many know that already. It is Hideki Kamiya's twitter avatar.
                          “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

• Originally posted by Upaluppa View Post
                            Looks like the sole reason why people are constantly fighting in this thread is that they are getting bored whenever there is nothing new on 1.5 to discuss. I guess that's their way of trying to overcome the waiting time until the team's build is finished and released...
                            Or some people are just inherently a bit on the odd side and will show it any chance they get regardless of the topic.
                            PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Well I been lurking for a while now and decided to join today. Very impressed with the work that is coming along. You won't find me hounding you guys unlike other people on this topic. If I had a bit more knowledge in coding and the like I wish I could be of assistance. This has been something I have always wanted to play since I have been an RE fan for many years. Sorry for giving my life story but I'll end this statement and be on topic with "Thank you for the hard work". I do believe everyone should be acknowledged for their work.
                              Last edited by Ultimacloud123; 04-12-2013, 01:38 PM.

Comment

• On an related topic to this topic, I'm going to ban the next person to throw an insult around.

Loves and kisses,

Jon.

P.S - How long the ban is for depends entirely on how annoyed I am.

Comment

Working...
                                X