Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B.Zork once answered a question with something along the lines of "what would a Resident Evil be without voice acting?" so who knows, voice acting may be on the cards, we'll just have to wait and see.
    Last edited by Guest; 04-11-2013, 10:32 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrox2 View Post
      Soo much defending team IGAS there .... Well they did some great work but still most or all of it is STILL based on Capcom's materials, don't say no.
      Not one person has said it isn't CAPCOM's, and that still doesn't discount the fact that quite a lot of work is the team's. Stop trying to justify your entitlement issues.
      PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Originally posted by EvilMarshy View Post
        Q: How long did it take for you to create your tool-set for modifying certain elements of the game? (Or were you building tools as you went along?)

Q: Are you guys a bunch of friends?, work colleagues? or people met through online?

Q: I assume by now you won't be adding in voice acting, but will your in game events be built in mind in which fans could add in their own voice acting?
        1. ask the good doctor. maybe he count hours.

2. i like to consider us as professionals and friends. many not know eachother before we recruited for project.

3. the vanilla build never had system to read and playback XA streams in synchronization with dialog print like seen in other resident evil for speech. whoever add voice acting would need to know how to accomplish this task.

Originally posted by Mrox2 View Post
        Cool so we are forced to play the fan made "not really" complete build ? Ks Umk Yl 5neeth, well that's selfish.

Comment

• Originally posted by B.Zork View Post
          1. ask the good doctor. maybe he count hours.

2. i like to consider us as professionals and friends. many not know eachother before we recruited for project.

3. the vanilla build never had system to read and playback XA streams in synchronization with dialog print like seen in other resident evil for speech. whoever add voice acting would need to know how to accomplish this task.

Tby a3lmk ttklm englezy 3dl bs b 3shra dollars ? 9j ! a7sn mn Google, for real.
          w sh5bark ya Dominion ya 5neeth ? after all its up to you.
          Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
          ^ Lol ...

Comment

• Is this what happens when I remove the part about English only from the thread title?

Comment

• So does Mrox2 think B.Zork is Dominion now?
              PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Didn't Even understand you Domi but .... "No pure build at all" ... really ? Cool so we are forced to play the fan made "not really" complete build ? Ks Umk Yl 5neeth, well that's selfish.
                It seems you didn't get the gist of what he was trying to say in reply to you because the team said it was their material and assets on the disc in addition to the original material. The pure build is Capcom's assets and materials. You said it should all be released into the wild for all to use and consume, regardless of ownership, creator, use or respect.

B.Zork then replied if that was the logic to be followed, then technically the pure build should not be released because it was Capcom's material and IA and therefore had no right to be released, altered or copied, nevermind "encrypyed."

In short, it was a tongue in cheek comment from B.Zork.

But hey, everyone reads what they want to read it to be...
                Last edited by Patlabor; 04-11-2013, 01:22 PM.

Comment

This is what happens when you let the monkeys inside your head write for you.

Comment

• Love how some people seems to assume that B.Zork is Dominion. They obviously never talked to the guy.
                    And Dominion is a hacker (like D. Birkin) when B.Zork is a spoke-person.
                    Get your facts straight, people. Or even better, just shut the f* up. You are an embarrassment for the community.
                    Bloodborne: my Facebook page and my Youtube page

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                      So does Mrox2 think B.Zork is Dominion now?
                      Beats me. All I know is that he'll have to come back and replace his Arablish with Queen's English.

Comment

• people complains because they can easily run 1.5 from their computers now. no need to remember how was before that.

Comment

• People that talk stupid things should be banned right away... that's my opinion D:

Comment

• What did I say, wow this has pissed off soo many people here and sadly some people just want to live up with the drama goin on around here ...
                            first of all did I even say he was Dominion ? Dominion Dominion Dominion .... this isn't just the name of the god modder and creator of DarkBiohazard it could have another meaning eh ? but apparently some got butt hurt. just dont jump to conclusions please. Im sure somebody in the team can help Bzork post comments here, Im sure the guy has a lot to say and express but hes limited, Hes really awesome but I don't understand a bit of his posts :S

P.S. Who said I'm hating on Team IGAS ? Of course they are the best !
                            I love them soooo much !
                            Last edited by Mrox2; 04-11-2013, 02:09 PM.
                            Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
                            ^ Lol ...

Comment

Comment

• If my psychologist saw all of you people he'd probably propose a theory on a new mental distress called '1.5'. Wherein individuals exhibit exorbitant amounts of babying along with fanboyism and oh yes the need to criticise anything with a pulse.

Comment

Working...
                                X