Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is strange, in complete disc footage we can see the both shotguns (remington and SPAS, the SPAS in semiautomatic). But the video of the back page hasn't explanation... Darkness said the zombies are like in the final build (bone arm), but the shotgun animations are very bad. When Elza runs, holds the shotgun with one arm (0:56 min, or maybe the time lapse is too short to hold up the shotgun), and the weapon model is very close to RE1. Very strange...
    Last edited by The_Wes; 05-31-2013, 05:05 PM.
    Si guisante se dice "pea" y chiflado "nut", ¿Un cacahuete "peanut" es un chiflado de los guisantes?

Comment

• The model used for the modified Shotgun in retail 2 is still very similar to the model from RE1. I wouldn't be surprised if that same model was taken from the first game, and modified all throughout 1.5 and 2 development.

Regarding the one handed/two handed holds, it reminds me a funny glitch I've never been able to reproduce in retail 2 where Leon ran like he normally would with the handgun (one armed, swinging arms normally), except he was holding the shotgun. As soon as I aimed, it went back to the proper position.

Comment

• Originally posted by Akimbo View Post
        At 11:30, aside from the Dawn of the Dead theme in the background, the handgun sounds completely different (Unless he's using a different weapon) and you can even hear the bodies hitting the ground. It seems like that maybe someone added in these sounds while editing.

The trailer from the Complete Disk shown at 12:30, I can't wait to see more of that battle.
        Some faggot doctored in that song and handgun sound into the video, no biggie.

Comment

• Originally posted by doriantoki View Post
          The model used for the modified Shotgun in retail 2 is still very similar to the model from RE1. I wouldn't be surprised if that same model was taken from the first game, and modified all throughout 1.5 and 2 development.
          I think we have a winner. This have sense...
          Si guisante se dice "pea" y chiflado "nut", ¿Un cacahuete "peanut" es un chiflado de los guisantes?

Comment

• I don't think I ever noticed how sloppily put together the complete disc build actually was. It was clearly further ahead in development than the PSM build but even at its stage in development it was in much need of touching up. Look at the boundary on Ada's climbing position, and where Leon is standing, for a build that's far in development they sure didn't pay much attention to small details.

Throughout the whole development process from one build to another, that boundary never changed.
            Last edited by Guest; 05-31-2013, 05:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
              Watch this video for the 1000000th time, now that we have played the game, you can notice all the little changes and differences as capcom got later in development of the game

The retail 2 shotgun sound was from 1.5, my above shotgun change, the footstep sounds got better, Room audio changes, retail Handgun sound (both the audio and handgun sound already changed by DB in his latest patch and the zombies got more diverse and scarier than they already are I.E.: bone arm. Characters enter idle stance immediately instead of it taking a few seconds, retail handgun animations, two handed weapon animations were different to counteract the buggy placement of weapons we see in the MZD build.
              About the instand idle stance: it was also featured in an early beta of RE2 for claire... Just had to say lol
              Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

• Back to the 1.5 discussion, did anyone notice that there is a different shotgun model on the WIP build that is not selectable within game?

Click image for larger version

Name:	shotgun.png
Views:	2
Size:	21.7 KB
ID:	403012
                My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                  Back to the 1.5 discussion, did anyone notice that there is a different shotgun model on the WIP build that is not selectable within game?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8798[/ATTACH]
                  OH LOOK THE ONE IM TALKIN ABOUT FOR THE PAST PAGE

Excellent find ZX.

Comment

• The Mac11 also has a model on the disc. I believe that in game, it crashes after you exit the inventory. Can't remember for sure.
                    My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• I want to use that shotgun so fucking bad now.

Comment

• I think that's why you see the Custom Shotgun in the inventory in their Halloween trailer. It was a placeholder icon for a M870/590 with a barrel heat shield installed. I got an eye for guns ;)

Name:	shotgun.png
Views:	2
Size:	21.7 KB
ID:	403013Click image for larger version

Name:	timthumb.png
Views:	1
Size:	45.3 KB
ID:	403014
                        Last edited by Zombie_X; 05-31-2013, 10:13 PM.
                        My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• You can "equip" it in-game as Elza's grenade launcher loaded with acid rounds. It loads civilian Leon's shotgun animations with it.
                          Seibu teh geimu?
                          ---

Comment

• an epic instant crash if you try to use it, still, it looks awesome, so much better than the current sawed off one, and obviously, capcom intended it to be a weapon as shown in late footage.

Comment

• Nice find on the shotgun! Shame it appears it has no animations or functionality, it would have been nice to see it in action!

Comment

• If you turn the character to right or left when you equip the acid grenade launcher (without aim) you can see the fire and pump action animation of that shootgun. Either way, I take this screenshots:

Name:	1.png
Size:	1.76 MB
ID:	403015

Name:	3.png
Size:	1.89 MB
ID:	403016

Looks like the same model with different texture. The different look of the pump action lever in 1.5 is just a clipping issue.

EDIT: A better comparison:

Name:	Sin título.png
Size:	157.4 KB
ID:	403017
                                Last edited by The_Wes; 06-01-2013, 09:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X