Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
    Let's try and turn this convo back into a happy place. Was screwing around with the game for the 500th time and found this ;)
    You can with a new tool on the other forums. ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
      Was screwing around with the game for the 500th time and found this ;)
      Time for fun pictures? Here I come.
      Spiderleon does whatever a spiderleon can: http://i.cubeupload.com/LZs3jj.png
      Darpa chief is now zombified: http://i.cubeupload.com/eRvg3p.png
      And glasses at midnight? http://i.cubeupload.com/WVWdn6.png
      “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

• you like MGS dont you dbirk?

I see wesker....hmmmmmmmm!

Comment

• BIO3 creators maybe did. That BIO3 zombie is Darpa chief's twin brother.
          “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

• Darpa chief looks like a crimson head That would be an awesome addition to the game. I just realized you could mod MGS with zombies and would make for a cool story. Phycho Mantis is also a necromancer.

Comment

• i dont know if this leaking information its good or not? in the end all that matters its that team IGAS will finish their work, like other people have said, maybe other people have the original builds but the only team capable of finish it is team IGAS i will wait to play the team version first, for me that its the build i want most.

i think we are all in debt to team igas for making this posiible. remember if we the comunity give attention to the people seeking to take advantage of the leaks we will give them what thay want ´ATTENTION. lets forget about them and wait for news about TEAM IGAS BUILD

Comment

• So in game ive noticed some zombies are VERY fast running. An example would be when a zombie is about to die, it starts to speed up very fact. Thats creepy. You should turn them red and give them chrimson head noises, just to make some people scared.

Comment

• Definitely I'm not a 1.5 purist, but crimson head in 1.5 is too much for me...
                  Si guisante se dice "pea" y chiflado "nut", ¿Un cacahuete "peanut" es un chiflado de los guisantes?

Comment

• yeah, getting ridiculous with some of the lulzy suggestions

Comment

• Originally posted by ccrogers15 View Post
                      Just remember that before IGAS showed up, you guys were all DYING to have 1.5 leak. Now that IGAS is here, you think they are the god and thunder of 1.5 and nobody else can have it.
                      You haven't quite thought this through.

Back then, nobody had paid thousands of dollars for it. There was no restoration project and there was no chance of its release preventing the sharing and eventual release of other "betaz." What you and a few other dipshits don't seem to quite grasp is that its release is NOT a shambles because the build itself is shit. The release is a shambles because it fucks up opportunities for even more awesome material, but some people have their head crammed so far in their intestines that they can't see this.
                      PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                        You haven't quite thought this through.

Back then, nobody had paid thousands of dollars for it. There was no restoration project and there was no chance of its release preventing the sharing and eventual release of other "betaz." What you and a few other dipshits don't seem to quite grasp is that its release is NOT a shambles because the build itself is shit. The release is a shambles because it fucks up opportunities for even more awesome material, but some people have their head crammed so far in their intestines that they can't see this.
                        Ok so releasing an old as hell build that is clearly in worse shape than the version IGAS has released, will screw up more releases? Sure...

Comment

Ok so releasing an old as hell build that is clearly in worse shape than the version IGAS has released, will screw up more releases? Sure...
                          Releasing the untouched build don't screw up more releases. But with this, IGAS lost the possibility (AGAIN) to acces the final builds of 1.5. I don't know if you don't know how to read or just try to upset people.
                          Si guisante se dice "pea" y chiflado "nut", ¿Un cacahuete "peanut" es un chiflado de los guisantes?

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Wes View Post
                            I don't know if you don't know how to read or just try to upset people.
                            The answer is "THIS BUILD IS CRYPTED". Really, I wouldn't even bother explaining it any further.
                            Last edited by Gemini; 05-31-2013, 04:07 AM.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                            , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

Yes. Exactly. Now you've got it!
                              PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Ok then, maybe you should explain exactly why releasing that could harm the release. Instead of poking fun and being pricks.

Comment

Working...
                                X