Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by D.Birkin View Post
    Explanation for Elza or Leon missing on train is simple. You will understand when you play. I can give you advice... Why Elza meets only Marvin in factory? Winner wins a hug from my brother in lol.

Bug with player collisions and reactions. Push is triggered instead of other interaction. When no interaction is set player moves enemy work around.
    Interesting, thanks for the response! Looks like Gemini and Darkness were on the right track. I guess that's a bug you're not interested in addressing?

Also "Reptilian" is another tool you guys are using?
    Last edited by Guest; 05-27-2013, 09:56 PM.

Comment

• Reptilian looks like it can edit/make/play animations. Looks pretty handy. So it looks like you are watching an animation play out in Reptilian. The green parts are the internal skeletal frame while the blue bits are to show joints. Nice nice, am I right?

I assumed Elza only meets Marvin because the two main stories of 1.5 aren't connected nor related. They are their own nanon and not meant to be together, like RE1. Right D.Birkin?

I wouldn't be opposed to fighting the Super Tyrant in 1.5 if he was originally intended to make an appearance.
      Last edited by Zombie_X; 05-27-2013, 10:15 PM.
      My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by ccrogers15 View Post
        Which would you suppose is canon then?
        If its like Biohazard 1....then both scenarios are canon and non canon.

Comment

• Originally posted by OfficerRedfield View Post
          Posted by RMandel
          - What in the world happened the past 24 hours?

Posted by Enigmatism415
          If you're referring to this thread, the most honest answer is "nothing". Yet again.
          Oh ... figures .... Brought my tablet with me on vacation to keep up with all this the fun. Ah-maze-ink ....

Marvin is alone in the Admin Building Lobby when Elza finds him because Leon is talking with Ada in the Warehouse #1 Forklift Room at that time (per the first Forklift Room cutscene). That happens right before the zombies swarm the Factory, break through the front glass of the Lobby, and attack Marvin. The real question is where are John and Sherry at that time?

Oh ... and canon, schmanon. Capcom changes the so-called "canon" whenever they need to for their next game - or for anything else they need at the time.
          Last edited by RMandel; 05-27-2013, 11:58 PM.
          Do you know where I can find the final build of Resident Evil 1.5?
          Please contact me if so! re15finalbuild@gmail.com

Comment

• I think 1.5 does need an extra enemy or 2, I think the team should decide if they wanna put another 1 or 2 in.

Comment

• Agreed. That's why I tried to do the enemies the way I did in my "walkthrough" videos - so everyone could see what this might be like in a better build. It's going to take a lot more work tinkering with the room and event scripts, though - once the Team gets through with all the other issues on their plate.

Comment

• Maybe it has something to do with these things?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8784[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8785[/ATTACH]
                Seeing as how the two scenarios' stories are intertwined, the order of events would be something like:

> Elza and co. arrive at the factory
                > Sherry volunteers to open the office building's back door for Elza and John
                > Leon and co. arrive at the factory
                > Leon gives Marvin a boost to reach the office lobby's open window
                > Leon hears Elza and John fighting the zombie hounds at the rear of the office building
                > Sherry unlocks the door for Elza and John
                > John and Sherry split up from Elza
                > Elza meets up with Marvin at the lobby
                > Leon arrives at the rear of the building, but John and Elza are already gone
                > Elza leaves Marvin at the lobby
                > Leon enters through the back door (unlocked by Sherry) and reunites with Marvin

Part of the dialogue that occurs after Sherry rescues John and Elza involves John telling Elza that he'll take care of Sherry for a while. The translation is a bit vague, but it implies they split up from her, which is why John and Sherry aren't with Elza when she meets Marvin. As for Ada, Leon only seems to meet up with her again at the "Forklift" room, so she's probably snooping around the factory area on her own. As for why Marvin couldn't unlock the lobby doors for Leon, maybe it requires a card key or is just permanently locked/broken that way.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by biohazard_star; 05-28-2013, 01:49 AM.
                Seibu teh geimu?
                ---

Comment

• Well this is getting interesting!

Comment

• ive noticed something about the sorting room. There is a conveyor belt sorting room that exists if you jump to it, but you cant get onto the conveyor, which basically makes that room worthless. What does that room connect to?

Comment

• Non canon ? Chris redfield can save jill in his scenario, the same thing goes with jill's scenario as well !

Comment

• Originally posted by ccrogers15 View Post
                        ive noticed something about the sorting room. There is a conveyor belt sorting room that exists if you jump to it, but you cant get onto the conveyor, which basically makes that room worthless. What does that room connect to?
                        That's a freight hauling induction system for moving stuff in and out of the Underground Lab and associated areas. The big cylinders at one end are lifts to and from the Lab. It connects to the outside of Warehouse 2 via the double doors at the far end of the belts. It connects to the Warehouse 2 Control Area by means of the single door in the "Factory Line A" room. Here, this video might help you ...

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
                          Leon gives Marvin a boost to reach the office lobby's open window
                          I definitely agree with this; that window is open for a reason, and the camera angle further supports this theory.

Comment

• Originally posted by originalzombie View Post
                            Non canon ? Chris redfield can save jill in his scenario, the same thing goes with jill's scenario as well !
                            After thinking about it for a bit, its possible that Jills was canon. Because when thinking, Rebecca is never canonically seen again after RE. Think about this:

Jill, Chris and Barry escape. Jill, Chris and Barry are seen in later games. (Barry briefly in RE3). So its possible that either:
                            1. Rebecca did in fact die.
                            or
                            2. She escaped by herself, but left the force right after.

When thinking, Jills scenario seems the most canon.

Originally posted by RMandel View Post
                            That's a freight hauling induction system for moving stuff in and out of the Underground Lab and associated areas. The big cylinders at one end are lifts to and from the Lab. It connects to the outside of Warehouse 2 via the double doors at the far end of the belts. It connects to the Warehouse 2 Control Area by means of the single door in the "Factory Line A" room. Here, this video might help you ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZON5dcIiHFc
                            Thanks.

Comment

• She definitely survived because she made a report right after the incidents and it can be found in the N64 of RE2 ! the only logical answer left is that she indeed retired from the force !
                              Edit: http://residentevil.wikia.com/Rebecca%27s_Report
                              Last edited by Guest; 05-28-2013, 03:23 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by originalzombie View Post
                                She definitely survived because she made a report right after the incidents and it can be found in the N64 of RE2 ! the only logical answer left is that she indeed retired from the force !
                                Edit: http://residentevil.wikia.com/Rebecca%27s_Report
                                Never did see that, yet again, I never actually played the 64 port.

Bit its still possible jills is canon, chris is non canon.
                                If thinking like i said, Barry, Jill and Chris may of escaped together with brad. But rebecca may of escaped on her own, *or* in jills scenario its possible chris and rebecca never met in the mansion. It could be possible that in jills scenario, Rebecca got to the mansion but later found a way out. But i dont think she escaped with the others, because jills scenario only has Jill, Chris, Barry and brad in the helicopter.

Comment

Working...
                                X