Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The_Wes View Post
    I never thought the Iron´s underground torture chamber was recycled from 1.5. In fact, a lot of the second scenery BG was recycled...
    Which background are you speaking of?

Comment

• The backgrounds shown between 3:05 and 3:23. It's the hallway to connect the lift of the Iron's office until the torture chamber in the Claire´s scenary.
      Last edited by The_Wes; 05-30-2013, 08:58 AM.
      Si guisante se dice "pea" y chiflado "nut", ¿Un cacahuete "peanut" es un chiflado de los guisantes?

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Wes View Post
        The backgrounds shown between 3:05 and 3:23. It's the hallway to connect the lift of the Iron's office until the torture chamber.
        I think that might just be an error on the video creators behalf, as those particular backgrounds are from the Trial Edition.

Comment

• Probably you have the reason. There isn't any clues of something like that in the factory area.
          Si guisante se dice "pea" y chiflado "nut", ¿Un cacahuete "peanut" es un chiflado de los guisantes?

Comment

• Those are just retail files that overwrote some of the 1.5 files for the Factory area in the Trial Edition. Site A, Site B, Office B and Warehouse Lift got replaced with data for the torture chamber, torture chamber hallway, prison cells, and cockroach vent shaft from retail. Seeing as how they seem to have only gradually overwritten the 1.5 files, earlier builds of RE2 probably had even more 1.5 areas intact.
            Seibu teh geimu?
            ---

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post

I can't believe how much larger the 1.5 labs are.

And the factory innards are huge as shit too apparently.
              I wonder what the backgrounds from 4:30 - 4:40 are, could they perhaps be leftovers from the sewers?

The factory seems like a good location, the backgrounds seen on that video show that it could fairly lengthy as well. Also, Elza and Marvin supposedly meeting there briefly would be an interesting scene.

Comment

• Originally posted by Akimbo View Post
                I wonder what the backgrounds from 4:30 - 4:40 are, could they perhaps be leftovers from the sewers?
                Isn't this the cockroach vent shaft from retail? Maybe Biohazard_Star can say if it's another location.
                Last edited by The_Wes; 05-30-2013, 10:45 AM.

Comment

• It's just the cockroach vent shaft from retail. Same camera angles and all.
                  Seibu teh geimu?
                  ---

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
                    Those are just retail files that overwrote some of the 1.5 files for the Factory area in the Trial Edition. Site A, Site B, Office B and Warehouse Lift got replaced with data for the torture chamber, torture chamber hallway, prison cells, and cockroach vent shaft from retail. Seeing as how they seem to have only gradually overwritten the 1.5 files, earlier builds of RE2 probably had even more 1.5 areas intact.
                    Exactly! This why beta 1 is my ABSOLUTE most sought after RE item, more sought after than the Bioflames build its self! It's potentially one of the most unique, most interesting and most resourceful periods of the entire RE2 development.
                    Last edited by Guest; 05-30-2013, 11:06 AM.

Comment

• Have you guys ever tried extracting 1.5 locations from RE2 Beta 2?
                      If trial edition contained them, why dont the earlier beta 2?

Also, id also love to get my hands on beta 1, because apparently it featured claires story with the debug menu. That could of been interesting. Shame only leons beta got out.

Comment

• Beta 2 is a later build than the Trial Edition. It's a near-finalized version of RE2, so all of the 1.5 locations had already been overwritten by retail's. It has already been picked clean apart; there's nothing particularly noteworthy to extract from it, if 1.5 content is what you're after.
                        Seibu teh geimu?
                        ---

Comment

• The images shown in the video between 24:10 to 24:35 catch my attention. It's clearly an early design from the retail RPD hall, more similar to the mansion hall of RE 1.

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
                            I think that might just be an error on the video creators behalf, as those particular backgrounds are from the Trial Edition.
                            correct

Comment

• long time lurker, finally registered on here!
                              Just wanting to say hi to everyone and looking forward to being a part of the community that you guys have here.
                              OH and keep up the good work IGAS

Comment

• well look at 123 boards, some dude is about to leak untouched 40%

Hopefully it doesn't piss off the team or keep them from working on the game.

Comment

Working...
                                X