Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
    Now you know where I've been all this time! ~~~

Comment

• Oh no, the gifs.

Besides, we all know you've been sat with an ethernet cable plugged into your ear in an attempt to enter Azeroth, Dot.

Comment

• Gif 'ere!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
          Now you know where I've been all this time! ~~~

lol, I bet no one will piss, bitch and moan that HE posted a funny GIF/Picture. Anyone? Anyone?

Hypocrites.
          sigpic

Comment

• He gets a get out of jail for free card. For now. Now back on topic, please
            Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

• Originally posted by Aleff View Post
              He gets a get out of jail for free card. For now. Now back on topic, please
              Quite honestly, there IS no more "on topic" discussion to be had. That's why this is going off the rails so often... we got one brief glimpse of pictures and now there is nothing left to talk about- perhaps we should petition that this thread get stickied (so it doesn't float off into the ether past page two) and leave it be for a while. At least until there are actual updates/rumors regarding the progress of the mystery developers.
              Last edited by AsteroidBlues; 08-10-2012, 06:44 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

• I agree with you. Moderators, could you please stick this thread and remove the poll? That way we can have a central place to discuss this particular "lead" of 1.5.

Comment

• And change the thread title to "Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots, and a WHOLE LOT OF FAILURE. ;)"
                  My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
                  ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

• Actually it should be stickied, its name changed to something like "Biohazard 1.5 general discussion thread", and we should use it exclusively to talk about RE1.5, and not create new topics for every new little thing. We should centralize the crap in here, and it should be watched closely, and modded. Things would be way more under control, and we'd know where to get the info.

It wouldn't have its sub-section (which it doesn't really need, since it's not released yet), but at least it would have its official topic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                      Actually it should be stickied, its name changed to something like "Biohazard 1.5 general discussion thread", and we should use it exclusively to talk about RE1.5, and not create new topics for every new little thing. We should centralize the crap in here, and it should be watched closely, and modded. Things would be way more under control, and we'd know where to get the info.

It wouldn't have its sub-section (which it doesn't really need, since it's not released yet), but at least it would have its official topic.
                      I would still prefer a sub-section, but having a closely modded discussion thread stickied here is a favorable compromise.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by AsteroidBlues View Post
                        I would still prefer a sub-section, but having a closely modded discussion thread stickied here is a favorable compromise.
                        For what? For hearing everyone posting how much the thread fails?
                        I think it's way better a sub-section.

Comment

• No, because of the sheer amount of idiots who would need to be modded in every thread of a whole subsection, one thread would be more than enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by alinhoalisson View Post
                            For what? For hearing everyone posting how much the thread fails?
                            I think it's way better a sub-section.
                            Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                            No, because of the sheer amount of idiots who would need to be modded in every thread of a whole subsection, one thread would be more than enough.
                            I disagree, but don't want to contest this here. There is a perfectly good thread I posted regarding the matter in the Comments & Suggestions.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by randomwab View Post
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	tumblr_m1mcxl3fc31r2zzv9.gif
Views:	1
Size:	593.3 KB
ID:	401509
                              PSN Gamercards

Comment

• If this thread gets stickied as "1.5. General Info" the moderation could supress those threads that discuss something discussed 1000 times already, and it would be easier to manage. At least that's my humble opinion.

Comment

Working...
                                X