Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Definitely, the shotgun model and animations that can be found in the leaked build is exactly the same as the september build, look:

And here some unused 1.5 zombie animations:

Comment

• That zombie animations looks awesome!!! If the team can use that animation when the zombies die next to a wall, would be impressive!!!
      Si guisante se dice "pea" y chiflado "nut", ¿Un cacahuete "peanut" es un chiflado de los guisantes?

Comment

• Excellent find Martin!

Comment

• I was playing Zero on Dolphin a while ago. Look who happened to being making a sneaky cameo appearance:

Spoiler:
          Seibu teh geimu?
          ---

Comment

• Goro Machida!

Comment

• Comment

• Yep. Exactly the same texture as the one found in 1.5, virtually untouched except for a different 1X1 picture slapped on it. Pretty much unnoticeable unless you're playing on an emulator at a higher resolution. Also, I wonder where that second animation with the zombie falling on its knees is supposed to be used. The door mesh for the prison cell at the end of the hallway, perhaps? Maybe to slump over a hallway shutter?
                Last edited by biohazard_star; 06-01-2013, 01:19 PM.
                Seibu teh geimu?
                ---

Comment

• Originally posted by Dark Biohazard View Post
                  Weren't you messing around with a script editor to make your own cutscenes in retail? I wonder if it can be adapted to 1.5 to make use of those animations in game.

My guess is Leon and Marvin must go into a room and see a man standing against a wall, to which he falls down and hunches on the floor. I always assumed he was just dead, it's interesting to see there were possible animations involved before hand.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dark Biohazard View Post
                    Definitely, the shotgun model and animations that can be found in the leaked build is exactly the same as the september build, look:

And here some unused 1.5 zombie animations:

fucking awesome finds martin!! If the animations work for the gun I bet we can put it in, maybe as a replacer

Those are some badass animations on the zombies!!

Man, 1.5 is full of suprises

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
                      Yep. Exactly the same texture as the one found in 1.5, virtually untouched except for a different 1X1 picture slapped on it. Pretty much unnoticeable unless you're playing on an emulator at a higher resolution. Also, I wonder where that second animation with the zombie falling on its knees is supposed to be used. The door mesh for the prison cell at the end of the hallway, perhaps? Maybe to slump over a hallway shutter?
                      good find!

it looks like something is throwing him against (whatever), he is at least being moved with force, you can tell by the first couple frames.

Comment

• Originally posted by J0shuaKane View Post
                        good find!

it looks like something is throwing him against (whatever), he is at least being moved with force, you can tell by the first couple frames.
                        T-Gorrila slamming the zombie out the way maybe?
                        Yet another page taken from 1.5 in 3 (nemesis throwing zombies around)

Comment

• In the screenshot where the zombie is leaning against the wall, I wonder if when saving Marvin, he shoots one and it falls against the wall and triggers the animation, in a cutscene that is. I'm sure of it now. You save Marvin, he shoots/kills a zombie, animation happens. It's for a cutscene I bet!
                          My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
                            Yep. Exactly the same texture as the one found in 1.5, virtually untouched except for a different 1X1 picture slapped on it. Pretty much unnoticeable unless you're playing on an emulator at a higher resolution. Also, I wonder where that second animation with the zombie falling on its knees is supposed to be used. The door mesh for the prison cell at the end of the hallway, perhaps? Maybe to slump over a hallway shutter?
                            You mean the name tag, right?

Comment

• Looking back at those videos is weird how much changed during different stages.

TBH I prefer the fact that their waiting animation starts straight away and on the other, the have retail animations (running hands swinging side by side rather than RE4 style)
                              I guess Capcom couldn't make up their minds on whether to keep or lose certain things.

Also that many vids use Jill and Chris's RE1 voices - whereas in one or two, a actual 1.5 set was their. (Elza being hit by crow from behind, Leon in sewers with the wooden 'bridge') - I wonder why these rooms, aswell as a few others (one with generator thing and spider) aren't in the MZD build? Later on in development perhaps?
                              "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• obviously, the brown sewers are what they went with, its unclear if the spider corridor was scrapped altogether. also those are the real voices intended for leon and elza, added late late development, elza's voice is less squeaky than jill's and leon sounds funny lol

Comment

Working...
                                X