Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol. Thanks for the insight.

Comment

• One last thing about bone arms. I do not think they will be implemented. With only bones arms do not move. They have no muscles to do any move work.
      “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

• Not very motivated about the idea of adding more types of enemies. It's not faithful to what we know from the final build, whether people like it or not.

If you add different types of enemies, you might as well add news weapons, and ending up changing too many things. The "bare bone" aspect of the game is one of the things I find seducing. Introduce too many new things and concepts and it's not RE1.5 anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by D.Birkin View Post
          Explosive grenade hit means zombie explodes.
          Zombie pieces hitting the walls like in Deathtrap Dungeon. haha
          (at 7:20)
          sigpic

Comment

• I double post in case someone posts something else before it's read. Basically, I would enjoy all these concepts of enhanced gameplay and added enemies, IF it can be optional. Either through the option menu, or through an "advanced" mode just like the one we can find in Biohazard Director's cut.

It would allow people to play the game in a "faithful" way to what it was supposed to be, but it could also encourage them to play through the game once more to discover new enemies and other unexpected custom things. That might be a good idea.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
              Not very motivated about the idea of adding more types of enemies. It's not faithful to what we know from the final build, whether people like it or not.
              My research revealed about 44 types of enemies. Less than half are implemented and 20 are only for zombies. Current build uses only 7 zombies. Adding more is faithful to what data tells me. Data never lies.
              “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

• I fully understand that the arm won't function without muscles, but I still will argue that if the restoration is to be faithful, they should be implemented as a variant or sub-type. However if it can't be done with the code on the disc, then it's nothing for us to even complain about. If the current code is not capable then it's fine, I guess..

Nothing against you sir, I'd just love to see them implemented somehow.

Now, can I ask something about the RPD? I was wondering if finishing the rooms and populating them is going well. A simple yes or no is more than enough for me Mr.Birkin?

EDIT: I think the remaining zombie types that D.Birkin mentioned are the ones with visible damage. They are mostly likely variants like he stated. They have to be. Nothing else points to other zombies models/varieties from any footage that we have seen. All the footage shown shows the same zombies that are in the WIP build. so I can deduce that remaining types are the damaged ones?
                Last edited by Zombie_X; 06-01-2013, 05:51 PM.
                My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Yes, but you know they wouldn't have been all implemented anyway. And I don't think (that many?) new types of enemies were added in later builds.

Again, I support the initiative, as long as it can be optional in some way, just like the gameplay enhancements.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                    I fully understand that the arm won't function without muscles, but I still will argue that if the restoration is to be faithful, they should be implemented as a variant or sub-type. However if it can't be done with the code on the disc, then it's nothing for us to even complain about. If the current code is not capable then it's fine, I guess..
                    Code in current builds do not affect what rewrites can do. I want to make it faithful but realistic where it can be. Moving arms with no muscle is not realistic for zombies even in BIO world. There are better alternatives.

Now, can I ask something about the RPD? I was wondering if finishing the rooms and populating them is going well. A simple yes or no is more than enough for me Mr.Birkin?
                    I think yes is what I can write.

Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                    Yes, but you know they wouldn't have been all implemented anyway. And I don't think (that many?) new types of enemies were added in later builds.
                    Maybe not 20 types but close.

Again, I support the initiative, as long as it can be optional in some way, just like the gameplay enhancements.
                    Too many optional features. Few more zombies are not going to kill anybody if you have enough First Aid Sprays.
                    Last edited by D.Birkin; 06-01-2013, 05:54 PM.

Comment

Yes, but you know they wouldn't have been all implemented anyway. And I don't think (that many?) new types of enemies were added in later builds.

Perhaps not. While I support more variety in the enemies, at the same time I have conflicting feelings about more being available. Sure it is very cool to have more variety but I think it detracts from the game somehow. I want, yet I don't..
                      My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• The show of the zombie's spinal cord isn't intended. Is just a bug. In the second image you can see that "spinal cord" realy is the low part of the torso, which magicaly disappear from the legs.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Sin título.png
Views:	1
Size:	1.16 MB
ID:	403019

Click image for larger version

Name:	2.png
Views:	1
Size:	814.0 KB
ID:	403020
                        Si guisante se dice "pea" y chiflado "nut", ¿Un cacahuete "peanut" es un chiflado de los guisantes?

Comment

The game wasn't completed, the final era and around that era is what IGAS is shooting for, so those things were present, and they are probably gonna put them in!

Then again they are shooting for retail quality and things like voices are retail quality.

It's all very confusing and in the coming days/weeks/months they'll reveal more as seen fit.
                          Last edited by Darkness; 06-01-2013, 06:01 PM.

Comment

• I would love too if the bones could be implemented, but one thing at a time I suppose!

Comment

• Originally posted by D.Birkin View Post
                              Code in current builds do not affect what rewrites can do. I want to make it faithful but realistic where it can be. Moving arms with no muscle is not realistic for zombies even in BIO world.
                              There is some muscle on the bones, just no skin so they still move. The skinless look is creepy and scary. Please consider using the bones, even if just a few?
                              sigpic

Comment

• different models and the flags seems pretty awesome.

We don't know what 1.5 finished would have exactly been like but as from we can see, it had more bells and whistles than Retail 2.

Comment

Working...
                                X