Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ohmycod View Post
    Same here, but when my hairs slightly shorter I also think I look a bit like Kevin. MAY I HAVE IT PRETTY PLEASE?!
    Hah my mask?

Comment

• I assure you I'm not that sexy.

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post

I assure you I'm not that sexy.
        ditto, shes just my favorite 1.5 character

Comment

• Then people must think I look like the frozen dead cat from Rubin and Ed. Who also water-skis in one scene.
          Last edited by Eteponge; 06-22-2013, 06:45 PM.

Comment

• Still nothing after the "climb everywhere" release?
            Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

• Apart of the Dark Biohazard's patches nothing. Some news, but too much long to tell. If you want to know more, is time to do the hard work checking the thread...
              Si guisante se dice "pea" y chiflado "nut", ¿Un cacahuete "peanut" es un chiflado de los guisantes?

Comment

• They strangely haven't' been posting on here much recently

Comment

• Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
                  They strangely haven't' been posting on here much recently
                  Hm, I wonder why that could be? Surely any contribution to this thread would only receive respectful appreciation?

Comment

• Originally posted by D.Birkin View Post
                    I am getting tired of people demanding demanding demanding.... People always ask me for feature and when I give them more complains come. Question time is finished.
                    People are wondering why they haven't posted anything here of late. I was surprised no one mentioned or pointed out D.Birkin's last post, quoted above, where he said he wasn't taking/answering any more questions.

Matter of fact, according to his profile, he hasn't been to the board since June 17th, the day of that very same post.

They give and give, and people take and take. Nothing to take anymore if nothing is given anymore...

Perhaps in this instance, absence will make the collective heart grow fonder. For once.

Comment

• That poor guy shame some have to ruin it for everyone else! I just hope it doesn't kill his motivation to finish the project

Comment

• Well I hope that they can still finish the project. It really sucks that people have to take advantage of people so generous. Kinda ruins any faith I have in the RE fandom and people of this board. Well, whatever happens, happens I guess.
                        PSN Gamercards

Comment

• The project is not stop or freeze, like I said two pages ago. Bzork message from 3 days ago:

"phew. i think we ready to redo making of part 3 very soon. such a talented team"

No offense, but nobody reads the topic?
                          Si guisante se dice "pea" y chiflado "nut", ¿Un cacahuete "peanut" es un chiflado de los guisantes?

Comment

• 3 days of no new posts; gotta be cancelled! Everybody, pack up your bags. Time to go home!

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                              3 days of no new posts; gotta be cancelled! Everybody, pack up your bags. Time to go home!
                              Seems like the people think something similar!!! The more logic is the team was using this days without posting in prepare the new video. But paranoid ramblings seems more interesting!!!

Comment

• ^ Patience is a virtue .. good things come to those who wait (I could go on)

It's a shame people can't just, ya know - do other things with their lives for a while - until either the trail demo is released, or the full game.
                                I mean, we'd have to do it if it was retail wouldn't we .. a few screens and trailers, then wait till release date.

The Team have been nothing but supportive and nice - unfortunately honesty gets you nowhere in the world today
                                Plus it gives them quiet time to, ya know .. finish and correct the project without worrying about updating the thread and wasting time making videos.
                                "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

Working...
                                X