Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Borman View Post
    No NegCon/Jogcon support, no buy.
    we are not ask your money if you are unhappy just do not play it.
    please no stupid questions and entitlement again, we work hard on it and more respect is appreciated

Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

• "Mmm, massively improved prototype" *gurgle gurgle*

I see infinite ammo has been added. Jolly good. The MZD build didn't yet have that.

Comment

• I guess hes just being funny.

Comment

• Just seeing their custom debug features in motion is pretty damn interesting!

Comment

• Originally posted by Alfred View Post
            Ever thought about the game being free? Genius.
            Originally posted by Aleff View Post
            we are not ask your money if you are unhappy just do not play it.
            please no stupid questions and entitlement again, we work hard on it and more respect is appreciated
            smh

i·ro·ny (r-n, r-)
            n. pl. i·ro·nies
            a. The use of words to express something different from and often opposite to their literal meaning.
            b. An expression or utterance marked by a deliberate contrast between apparent and intended meaning.
            c. A literary style employing such contrasts for humorous or rhetorical effect. See Synonyms at wit1.

Comment

• It should have been kinda easy to guess that Borman was ironic about it, since his post points back to all those stupid features requested so far and the nonsense complains about "this'll make the game not 1.5 any more, drop it! ". We're kinda moving from one edge to another, where people's posts are taken way too literally and the answers turn the posters into "zealots" (using quotes because I'm not necessarily meaning the precise idea behind the word). I mean, he isn't mindlessly pointing out how this is becoming a Deadly Silence clone due to some unrelated features, when he is in fact stating something dumb on purpose. Aside from that, digging the grenade launcher icon.
              Last edited by Gemini; 06-27-2013, 09:29 PM.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
              , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                Did I miss anything?
                I heard talk of RE3's quick-turn feature, but I don't remember if IGAS confirmed or denied it outright.

Comment

• looks nice...
                  saving, puzzles, door locks working and lot of other little things - looking more like a RE game. That's a lot of hurdles flew over.

I heard compression, I wonder how that speeds things up. Is decompressing really that much faster than just loading the uncompressed data? of course it would save disc space though.
                  Last edited by RekseW; 06-27-2013, 07:02 PM.

Comment

• Bad ass! I fully retract my statement about tactical reload and quick turn. I will use them accordingly. Rethinking it, this would come in handy for fights with the Gorilla's and dogs. Tactical reload looks great in action, even though the shotgun animations looks wonky as hell. Hopefully that can be fixed later on.

Also it seems the zombie AI and damage tables have been fixed. The zombies now go down much faster and are not bullet sponges as they were before. Also the twitch feature looks nice in action. Great to see this IGAS! Also dat logo animation.

I wonder if headshots are finalized. I hope they add a fountain of blood like in RE1. Right now it just looks like polygons flying.

I hope we'll get the demo sooner than later. This is looking really good so far. I love the new icons and the new SPAS icon looks beast.
                    My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                      smh

i·ro·ny (r-n, r-)
                      n. pl. i·ro·nies
                      a. The use of words to express something different from and often opposite to their literal meaning.
                      b. An expression or utterance marked by a deliberate contrast between apparent and intended meaning.
                      c. A literary style employing such contrasts for humorous or rhetorical effect. See Synonyms at wit1.
                      I guess my message came with lots of noise. I was trying to imitate bzork's writing style dude.
                      Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

• Got my 1.5 high for this week then it will be withdrawls. Who needs robes,shrines and the whole children of the corn thing "Kill the non-believer". My view of the purist cult. Dont believe me then watch the movie.
                        Last edited by Ultimacloud123; 06-27-2013, 07:36 PM.

Comment

• My favourite part was the sweet new Media Room showcased at the beginning:

Click image for larger version

Name:	team_2F_Media.png
Views:	2
Size:	134.6 KB
ID:	403137

Comment

• Yeah I noticed that too! This game has come leaps and bounds since the beginning, from a broken mess to something that actually almost resembles a retail product. It seems like a lot of the ground work has been covered and their experience is getting better each time we see something, I'm sure they'll soon have all the work done that they need to really start working on the game as a whole.

Comment

• Correct me if I am wrong, but they mainly concentrated on fixing bugs, optimization, and implementing new code as a priority right? I think they've been more invested in fixing this broken mess first than adding more rooms.
                              My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                                Correct me if I am wrong, but they mainly concentrated on fixing bugs, optimization, and implementing new code as a priority right? I think they've been more invested in fixing this broken mess first than adding more rooms.
                                Exactly. Without doing so all they could really do would be adding things like event triggers akin to what's already present in the vanilla build and it would probably be counter intuitive to start building the entire game on that sort of foundation which Capcom left. It would be easier to populate and test the entire game when everything is done and working, doors, item usage, etc, that way you have all the functions in place and can get on with the main work without having to keep going back implementing new features and fixing bugs just because you hit a dead end.

Comment

Working...
                                X