Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by doriantoki View Post
    I was looking at screenshots for the zombie types in 1.5, and there seems to be 3 standard ones that are used consistently.

Civilian (brown shirt, seen in the shutter hallway, sewers, and RPD entrance).
    Uniform Officer (blue jump-suit type uniform, seen everywhere).
    Fat Officer (dress shirt/dress pants, seen everywhere).

We also see;

Lab Coat (AFAIK, these were imported whole-sale from RE1, but with 1.5 animations, so they "look" a little better - even the ones used in retail 2 were very similar)
    Female (which ominously disappear after a certain build)
    Prisoners (arms/torso)

That gives us at least 5 to play around with. Retail 2 did not have that many more, to be honest. If the prisoners are completed, and utilized, that's 6. It wouldn't be that much more work to add more types, and variety would be nice. I know people are discussing more uniformed officers, but to be honest, I think we need at least one more type of both male and female civilians. That would bring it to 8. I am also expecting naked zombies in the labs. Even with like, 3 additions, the game is already starting to round out quite nicely.
    As posted earlier best option in my opinion is to use concept art as the base for any new designs they might have, it seems the most authentic way of coming to decisions on designs. I have to admit however that making small changes to each individual zombie would be an excellent way of adding more verity as in real life, in a work environment, you would get police officers and lab workers with different hair, different faces, different body shapes, etc, and in a zombie situation they'd all sustain different injuries, different rips in their clothes, different bite marks, different blood stains, and so on. It would not only look great, but would cut back on the levels of work involved for the artists.

Comment

• Originally posted by doriantoki View Post
      I know people are discussing more uniformed officers, but to be honest, I think we need at least one more type of both male and female civilians.
      I posted an official artwork with two civilian male zombies. One is a variation of the one you defined like "Civilian (brown shirt, seen in the shutter hallway, sewers, and RPD entrance)" but with tie and Leon's hair style. The other is completely new, but still official. I think they are a good addition.
      Last edited by The_Wes; 06-02-2013, 05:31 PM.
      Si guisante se dice "pea" y chiflado "nut", ¿Un cacahuete "peanut" es un chiflado de los guisantes?

Comment

• ^Agreed.

Comment

• Was there any updates on how, or if, they will include the final boss as shown in one of the action scenes killing a chimera from the biohazard 1.5 demo. It looked as though it could have been a final form of William Birkin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Inkfliction View Post
            Was there any updates on how, or if, they will include the final boss as shown in one of the action scenes killing a chimera from the biohazard 1.5 demo. It looked as though it could have been a final form of William Birkin.
            No direct statement but if it's present in official media and takes place in the official scenario, you can have high hopes that it will be part of the game.

Comment

• I really hope so. Ever since I seen that cut scene when I was young, I was always so curious as though who could it have been and how was he mutated in that way. And I guess that's how some concepts that never made it to the retail version ended up in the third series. ( e.g. A higher mutated being killing off whatever its in its way; nemesis killing and using his bazooka on any zombie or creature in its way)

Comment

• Guys,

I've been digging through the ITPS.ITP from the vanilla build and can extract all the beta icons for everyone if they want. Or I could even upload it online for everyone.

And no, I've not gotten the vanilla build, but have the ITPS.ITP from it. I've been sitting on this file for quite some time and until recently it has been released by a certain someone on the 123 boards. So now I plan on extracting everything from it and uploading it online. There's no reason to sit on it anymore.

Here's a sample:
                Click image for larger version

Name:	shotgun15.png
Views:	1
Size:	3.3 KB
ID:	403028
                My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                  That's incorrect and I'd like to see what people base this assumption on. Leon and Kevin were regular police officers (Kevin also being a trainer like Marvin) who simply happen to be wearing an armored uniform that was issued in response to the rising "crime" (people eating other people alive) in Raccoon City.

There is no way a rookie cop would be thrown into SWAT of all things. At least Rebecca had an excuse in the nature of S.T.A.R.S.
                  It isn't that hard to make that mistake when they wear similar armor. My mistake.

Comment

• Here's more extracted files. Unfortunately it does not contain item images ment for the inventory.

Here's the vanilla builds ITPS.ITP and extracted .TIM files from it > http://www.the-zombie-x.net/downloads/ITPS.exe. It's a self extracting archive. Hope you all enjoy this!

Name:	2.png
Size:	2.1 KB
ID:	403029Click image for larger version

Name:	9.png
Size:	3.3 KB
ID:	403030Click image for larger version

Name:	10.png
Size:	3.9 KB
ID:	403031Click image for larger version

Name:	22.png
Size:	6.3 KB
ID:	403032Click image for larger version

Name:	23.png
Size:	5.5 KB
ID:	403033Click image for larger version

Name:	55.png
Size:	6.5 KB
ID:	403034Click image for larger version

Name:	63.png
Size:	4.9 KB
ID:	403035
                    Last edited by Zombie_X; 06-02-2013, 06:47 PM.
                    My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                      Here's more extracted files. Unfortunately it does not contain item images ment for the inventory.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8816[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8817[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8818[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8819[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8820[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8821[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8822[/ATTACH]
                      Actually, those 40x30 icons are located in the *.itp archive.

Specifically, each one is located immediately after the corresponding TIM. It is headerless TIM data, and requires a header. Also, each icon is 0x4B0 bytes.

I've attached an example, below.
                      Attached Files
                      I'm a blackstar.

Comment

• Ah, so they are in this ITP then? If so, I've released the file online for everyone to play around with.
                        My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• fugly icons are fugly

Comment

• What is the boss icon for anyway? A cup of coffee? I really have no idea why that would even be in there.

Comment

• Yes they are fugly, but they have a charm to them.

Here's something else I found in the files:

Name:	SHITAI.png
Size:	14.1 KB
ID:	403037
                              My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkGrass View Post
                                Actually, those 40x30 icons are located in the *.itp archive.

Specifically, each one is located immediately after the corresponding TIM. It is headerless TIM data, and requires a header. Also, each icon is 0x4B0 bytes.
                                Thanks a bunch, guys! Something new to play with ....
                                Do you know where I can find the final build of Resident Evil 1.5?
                                Please contact me if so! re15finalbuild@gmail.com

Comment

Working...
                                X