Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love re3 zombies, thanks D.Brikin. They fit with 1.5! I feel that this project goes to very damn correct path! Can hardly wait to see more!
    ja i am made of dur butter and you are worth 2k monies

Comment

• Hey I just randomly thought of a new zombie type, at least if it works with the 1.5 storyline that is. A half-mutated licker zombie that can climb walls and ceilings?
      sigpic

Comment

• random outburst:
        Spoiler:
        ja i am made of dur butter and you are worth 2k monies

Comment

• Originally posted by Marvin View Post
          random outburst:
          Spoiler:
          That would be heaven haha.
          Last edited by Inkfliction; 06-03-2013, 09:56 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by D.Birkin View Post
            Zombie animals? Maybe we can have BIO zoo edition.

We are starting tests with new zombie type.
            Looks good to me so far.
            I know making it look more 1.5-ish and giving it ripped in half/blown away/blown off legs animations will come later.
            Having a different zombie AI will make the game WAAAY harder, having to adjust for different behaviors. This could be an amazing feature.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marvin View Post
              random outburst:
              Spoiler:
              Nemesis in a mansion full of S.T.A.R.S. members? I think Nemesis would be too excited. I could imagine the scenario:
              Barry: "I hope this is not Chris' blo-"
              Then Nemesis smashes through the wall.
              I could only imagine that it would be difficult for Nemesis to get through the small corridors though.

As for the Gif, the zombie from RE3 fits well in 1.5.

Comment

• Originally posted by D.Birkin View Post
                It is a new implementation for special types of zombie pack. GIF shows it reacts to fatal blows and dies with right animations.
                why is he sliding back instead of falling forward?

Comment

• Originally posted by J0shuaKane View Post
                  Just a guess but probably because it's under testing just being developed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deus Flux View Post
                    Could this be a Mr. Speedy zombie that chases the player? Would be creepy if it does..Hmm. Cool either way, I like how it looks.
                    I believe these are already in 1.5.

Comment

• Originally posted by doriantoki View Post
                      I believe these are already in 1.5.
                      Hmm.. not really - this rarely happens - only did this once for me anyway.
                      It happens when a zombie is close to 'death', it charges you with a fast shuffle/run
                      "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                        Just a guess but probably because it's under testing just being developed.
                        Psst...
                        Spoiler:

Comment

• Originally posted by MeatSMurderer View Post
                          I got rid of my altar, robes and Elza deity a long time ago
                          * I put on my RE 1.5 robe and Elza hat.

Comment

• Originally posted by J0shuaKane View Post
                            Could be wrong, but I believe this happens in retail 2. It's just the trajectory/way that zombies fall. It guarantees that if the player is still standing where they shot from, that the zombie is at a perfect range to nibble on their ankles. It also prevents the awkward moment where a collapsed zombies pushes the player forward (or vice versa).

Comment

• Just noticed some things - finally got to see all of the Bioflames.com images via Facebook - I haven't seen them in years.

I noticed that the final build had some differences - if only minor in some parts.
                              Such as the item box in Iron's Office being near the door and window, rather than by the couch. And their being 2x handgun ammo on the table instead of 1 in Office B..
                              Obviously things like the sewers and some rooms are totally different too - a 2F shot (I think) showing a sign for media room etc with a shutter (Leon and Marvin are in a screen here too, it's with the zombie against the wall)
                              Were these area's ever in the 40% build or were they added later on? Hmmm

I can't wait to see the Team's version, whether Capcom's original or a remake by Team - will be fun to explore new areas eventually when its released in full
                              "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• The cutscene with Marvin on the 2F, and just most of the 2F in general, are not in the 40% build, unfortunately.

Comment

Working...
                                X