Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hepatus View Post
    Here it comes again, a ¿vanilla? Build is out there On eBay canada:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Playstation-...item1c33304bd6
    Like I wrote on ASSEMBLERgames, that's clearly a fake. Look at the disc used, a Verbatim CD-R with a printable surface. Verbatim didn't make those in the 90s, nor are they cheap enough for anyone to've used them for dailies. Oh, Internet ...

Comment

• Alfred:is not right that you consider me as an outcast in your community of resident evil 1.5, I too am a fan of the resident evil series, especially of great Team Project IGAS, resident evil 1.5 to a great potential to continue a path different from that created by capcom (RE:4 ,5 , 6 ) except the revelations that remains one of the most important titlescreate an online alternative.
      Last edited by blackpower; 06-03-2013, 04:39 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
        Like I wrote on ASSEMBLERgames, that's clearly a fake. Look at the disc used, a Verbatim CD-R with a printable surface. Verbatim didn't make those in the 90s, nor are they cheap enough for anyone to've used them for dailies. Oh, Internet ...
        Not wishing to start drama, but that doesn't prove anything, people don't just buy discs...is it not possible that he was given a copy either by a close friend, or sold one...decided to burn it a sell a copy, hell if I bought a disc I'd make a rip and move it right along, that way you have 1.5 and didn't lose a penny...of course once you have made one rip, you can burn infinite discs and make a lot of money...until 1.5 isn't rare anymore
        More than likely it's a burn of MZD
        I don't care about the vanilla...neither am I really bothered by the 80%...infact if I happened upon one cheap I would buy it and give it to I.G.A.S, they need it far more...the only 1.5 I am interested in now is the finished product...I got rid of my altar, robes and Elza deity a long time ago
        Last edited by MeatSMurderer; 06-03-2013, 05:16 AM.

Comment

• It appears that copies of the PVB (plain vanilla 40% build) may already be getting around. This is a video of a PC PMOD porting project that everyone thought had died (Seiyakou's), but suddenly seems to have new life ... and new inventory icons to boot. Pay close attention at 2:40 and 6:00, and you'll see what I mean.

Thank You very much for all the support given to this project! You keep it alive!CHANGES: Too many to list ;)! The real 1.5 small/large avatars are courtesy ...

Appearances can be deceiving. Maybe these came from the recent RE15 original inventory graphics dump. Still ... it kinda makes you wonder.
          Last edited by RMandel; 06-03-2013, 05:38 AM.
          Do you know where I can find the final build of Resident Evil 1.5?
          Please contact me if so! re15finalbuild@gmail.com

Comment

• I believe they're using I.G.A.S backgrounds...look compare with around 5:45, look at things such as shadow spacing, and the slight movement of objects...the plank being the most obvious
            Click image for larger version

Name:	Thieving bastards!.png
Views:	1
Size:	386.8 KB
ID:	403040

Name:	Thieving bastards2!.png
Size:	538.1 KB
ID:	403041
            Last edited by MeatSMurderer; 06-03-2013, 06:00 AM.

Comment

• Hey, Darkmoon said this in 123 forum:

"I argued that there should actually be three versions. The vanilla version, a version that's been repaired and all known 1.5 content added in, and the full mod."

Maybe I misunderstand his words because of my low level of english, but seems like all the 1.5 purist could be happy (a version that's been repaired with only the known content), also the people who wants a retail game (full mod).
              Last edited by The_Wes; 06-03-2013, 05:51 AM.
              Si guisante se dice "pea" y chiflado "nut", ¿Un cacahuete "peanut" es un chiflado de los guisantes?

Comment

• Originally posted by MeatSMurderer View Post
                They're using I.G.A.S backgrounds...look compare with around 5:45, look at things such as shadow spacing, and the slight movement of objects...the plank being the most obvious
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]8827[/ATTACH]
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]8828[/ATTACH]
                Seriously ? you're comparing alpha build background to 40% and saying its IGAS work, no Capcom Work ? Let me Die D:
                that's original 40% content ... Look at PSM Footage ...
                Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
                ^ Lol ...

Comment

Not wishing to start drama, but that doesn't prove anything, people don't just buy discs...is it not possible that he was given a copy either by a close friend, or sold one...decided to burn it a sell a copy, hell if I bought a disc I'd make a rip and move it right along, that way you have 1.5 and didn't lose a penny...of course once you have made one rip, you can burn infinite discs and make a lot of money...until 1.5 isn't rare anymore
                  More than likely it's a burn of MZD
                  I don't care about the vanilla...neither am I really bothered by the 80%...infact if I happened upon one cheap I would buy it and give it to I.G.A.S, they need it far more...the only 1.5 I am interested in now is the finished product...I got rid of my altar, robes and Elza deity a long time ago
                  That's not the point. He is selling it as though it's a '97 pressed disk despite that disk not even existing at the time. Whether there's anything on it or not, the disk itself is a flat-out lie.
                  PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Hey, I saw differences...from the info I was supplied I believed it to be true...but nope
                    Nowhere on the page does he say it was burned in 97, he simply says "1 level Biohazard 2. Also known as Resident Evil 1.5. Survival horror game where police officer battles the zombie apocalypse. Text in Japanese. 41 playable rooms"...he infact specifically states they are all burned on dvd's...which is technically false, as 1.5 is on a CD..."You are bidding on Playstation 2 test kit, cables, controller and six DVD games"
                    Last edited by MeatSMurderer; 06-03-2013, 06:18 AM.

Comment

Hey, I saw differences...from the info I was supplied I believed it to be true...but nope
                      Nowhere on the page does he say it was burned in 97, he simply says "1 level Biohazard 2. Also known as Resident Evil 1.5. Survival horror game where police officer battles the zombie apocalypse. Text in Japanese. 41 playable rooms"
                      ...Still missing the point completely. Nevermind.
                      PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Here's the background I like =)

Name:	alpha.jpg
Size:	50.4 KB
ID:	403042
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                          ...Still missing the point completely. Nevermind.
                          How am I missing the point...he even says "Included in this lot are six unreleased PS2 games."...so technically he's selling it as if it were a ps2 game...from what I can see anyway...he may have changed his listing, but right now he is describing it incorrectly, but he isn't describing it as if it's a '97 pressed disc :/
                          Last edited by MeatSMurderer; 06-03-2013, 06:36 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by AleX_Red_07 View Post
                            Here's the background I like =)
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]8829[/ATTACH]
                            Which magazine is that from?

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	bio_02.jpg
Size:	466.6 KB
ID:	403043
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                                EDIT: Holy fucking balls I can't believe the S*** some people are saying over there on the "other" forum. Just pure arrogance.
                                Fake websites, fake accounts, and distorted facts - next shall be fake zombie puppies, I guess. Definitively doesn't go unnoticed to people who are intelligent enough to tell how much cleverness pollutes the place, not. It doesn't look like arrogance to me, just plain butthurt feels.
                                Last edited by Gemini; 06-03-2013, 07:17 AM.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                                , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

Working...
                                X