Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AleX_Red_07 View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]8830[/ATTACH]
    Cheers, forgot I had that one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
      fake zombie puppies
      Spoiler:
      ja i am made of dur butter and you are worth 2k monies

Comment

• Lmao!

Comment

• I'm starting to wonder about zombie kittens and how much dangerous they could ever be.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
          , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

I'm starting to wonder about zombie kittens and how much dangerous they could ever be.
            Irresitable, that's how dangerous they'd be!

Comment

• for the shake of this thread dont reveal this spoiler (I just couldnt resist!).
              Spoiler:

and don't expand pets as zombies ideas!
              ja i am made of dur butter and you are worth 2k monies

Comment

• Originally posted by blackpower View Post
                Alfred:is not right that you consider me as an outcast in your community of resident evil 1.5, I too am a fan of the resident evil series, especially of great Team Project IGAS, resident evil 1.5 to a great potential to continue a path different from that created by capcom (RE:4 ,5 , 6 ) except the revelations that remains one of the most important titlescreate an online alternative.
                Well, just to make it clear, I don't consider you as an outcast of "my" (?) community. I just saw some of your ideas for this project and they were not what one would call a classic Resident Evil of the 90'. You probably got used to the newer games of Resident Evil which contain most of the Ideas you mention, but well, that's not what one would call a "Classic Resi Element".
                Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

• Zombie animals? Maybe we can have BIO zoo edition.

We are starting tests with new zombie type.
                  “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

• Originally posted by D.Birkin View Post
                    Zombie animals? Maybe we can have BIO zoo edition.

We are starting tests with new zombie type.
                    How Tarantino of you.

Comment

I'm starting to wonder about zombie kittens and how much dangerous they could ever be.
                      They're coming outta the goddamn drapes!

Comment

• Please more classic zombie and in general at what % of the construction is?

Comment

• Originally posted by T-Virus View Post
                          Please more classic zombie and in general at what % of the construction is?
                          I don't understand your post - these are 'classic' zombies. And as for % complete - nobody knows and it's a secret for now - it will be finished when it's finished.

I don't get what the GIF is showing .. super hard zombies? - The shotgun should have blown it clean in half hehe
                          "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• Originally posted by RaccoonSurvivor View Post
                            I don't get what the GIF is showing .. super hard zombies? - The shotgun should have blown it clean in half hehe
                            If Birkin's telling the truth (at this point; I see no reason for doubt), you're seeing a completely new "entity". Not just a zombie reskin or anything like that. That there, AI and all, is a completely new enemy in the game's selection of enemies, co-existing with the pre-existing selection of enemies - in test phase, of course (which would explain the lack of aggressive behavior and gibs upon close shotgun slug to the back)
                            Last edited by Carnivol; 06-03-2013, 09:22 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by RaccoonSurvivor View Post
                              It is a new implementation for special types of zombie pack. GIF shows it reacts to fatal blows and dies with right animations.
                              “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

• Could this be a Mr. Speedy zombie that chases the player? Would be creepy if it does..Hmm. Cool either way, I like how it looks.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X