Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimacloud123:a number of policewomen the wear these uniforms.
    Spoiler:

Comment

• Originally posted by doriantoki View Post
      That uniform looks more like a meter-maid than a police uniform.
      It's a lot better than what they gave Helena in RE6.
      sigpic
      "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• I like to see it as a nod to the counrty that created the game - Japan.
        Sure it's set in the U.S, and we have Jill's S.T.A.R.S RPD outfit already. It's obviously just a sexier version, a wink to Japan also.
        Silent Hill had this alot in the early games - horror and themes that are Japanese (fear of bathrooms etc) and that was set in U.S.A (Maine apparently)
        "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• Originally posted by RaccoonSurvivor View Post
          I like to see it as a nod to the counrty that created the game - Japan.
          Sure it's set in the U.S, and we have Jill's S.T.A.R.S RPD outfit already. It's obviously just a sexier version, a wink to Japan also.
          Silent Hill had this alot in the early games - horror and themes that are Japanese (fear of bathrooms etc) and that was set in U.S.A (Maine apparently)
          Fear of bathrooms?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ultimacloud123 View Post
            What I was getting at is that it's based in the Mid-Western United States however I never seen any female officer with a skirt.
            Well, I live right on the edge of the American Midwest - and the only times I've ever seen policewomen in skirts is if they're at a desk job, working as metermaids, or as a dress-up option - like at a police press conference or formal event. Skirts are too impractical for policing a beat, according to the few I've talked with. Can you imagine Jill trying to run down a crook on the street in that?

Originally posted by ParasiteAdam View Post
            Fear of bathrooms?
            Yes. Where are the bathrooms in RE2? Or did they do in the new RPD like the French used to do in Versailles?
            Last edited by RMandel; 06-05-2013, 11:30 PM.
            Do you know where I can find the final build of Resident Evil 1.5?
            Please contact me if so! re15finalbuild@gmail.com

Comment

• Originally posted by RMandel View Post
              Where are the bathrooms in RE2?
              thinking about it, maybe it was for save data on CD. i guess all RE2 rooms have practical use(puzzle).

Comment

• Originally posted by ParasiteAdam View Post
                Fear of bathrooms?
                Yeah, is a common Japanese urban legend. Read this:

Si guisante se dice "pea" y chiflado "nut", ¿Un cacahuete "peanut" es un chiflado de los guisantes?

Comment

• heres another 1.5 on ebay, trying make money off of peoples work.
                  sigpic
                  See No Evil

Comment

• I've reported the auction to ebay and am sending a message to IGAS about this.
                    My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• ... and that stupid fool just pulled the listing. Must have been monitoring this or the RE 123 Modding forums. Good call there, Zombie_X.

Maybe I oughta do a video on how everyone can get their own "genuwine resdnet evel 15 alfa disc" for US$1.35 plus labor. All it takes is a copy of the MZD build, a US$0.35 CD-R, and a US$1 Sharpie marker. You might want to label yours in Japanese, though, and in the way most Japanese test burns are labeled - unlike that idiot.
                      Do you know where I can find the final build of Resident Evil 1.5?
                      Please contact me if so! re15finalbuild@gmail.com

Comment

• 700 MB Memorex discs with something probably made last year
                        Oooh, Jersey.

Comment

• lol, the auction read, "Here is a alpha of 1.5 I had laying around.....good luck!"

It's like "Oh, I just happened to have a random copy of 1.5 laying around somewhere all these years in my home, on a modern disc, with english writing, the creators of 1.5 must have time traveled here to get this modern disc to put it on, or it is from an alternate history, who woulda thought? Starting bid $200." Derp. XD
                          Last edited by Eteponge; 06-06-2013, 05:13 AM.

Comment

• ^ Surely buyers wouldn't be THAT stupid to buy it though .. right? LOL
                            *Derp de derp de diddly derp de dum* xP
                            "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Eteponge View Post
                              lol, the auction read, "Here is a alpha of 1.5 I had laying around.....good luck!"

It's like "Oh, I just happened to have a random copy of 1.5 laying around somewhere all these years in my home, on a modern disc, with english writing, the creators of 1.5 must have time traveled here to get this modern disc to put it on, or it is from an alternate history, who woulda thought? Starting bid $200." Derp. XD
                              or he couldve made a copy so if the re1.5 disc gets damaged, it wouldn't be impossible for him to replace and he is chosing to sell the copy. I guess expecting u to come to that conclusion wasn't gonna happen since all u do is talk crap, like you were against 123 before. You know whats funny, I monitor both sites for 1.5 info and the "drama" that was going on there was caused by (surprise surprise) Newsbot cause he refused to acknowledge that IGAS does not legally own 1.5 and what they are doing is technically illegal. He was even quoted LAWS and instead of admitting that he was full of shit, he continued causing drama (even admitting that he was doing it to amuse himself.) So please, shut your mouth, nothing of use is coming out of it.

And no, I don't believe for a second that the english dvdr auction was legit, but your reasoning for it being fake is just stupid, incredibly stupid.

It's amazing, everyone wanted 1.5, but now that we are (supposedly) getting a fan hack that actually removes 1.5 assests and you ALL forget that you cared about CAPCOM's 1.5, you know the REAL 1.5 with all the glitches and jumping rooms and crashes. Capcom's 1.5 is the only TRUE 1.5 and none of you care that we don't have that while a minimum of 2 members in these forums have it and HAVE NOT released it. Back in the day they would have been yelled at for not sharing, yet Colvin, who is single-handly responsible for IGAS releasing their early hack, is hated for giving us what IGAS shouldve given us nearly a year ago, 1.5 (although still hacked, not the original.) Seriously, why the hell hasn't IGAS released the vanilla build yet? It doesn't make sense (and no its not about pissing off the people who sold it to them, it feels more like a power trip on their end, or just making sure we don't see things in there that they don't want us to see.) You guys are so caught up in kissing ass to IGAS that you have forgotten what you once were, 1.5 fans.
                              Last edited by Treeman; 06-06-2013, 07:18 AM.
                              http://warmech.fantasyworldxd.co.uk <---My old site

Comment

• Pretty sure Newsbot acknowledged that IGAS does not legally own the 40% build, multiple times in fact. The actual issue has less to do with legal rights and more with how certain people who were entrusted with things couldn't keep themselves from either backstabbing the team or leaking stuff prematurely. As for the vanilla build, it will apparently be released alongside the restored version of the game. In any case, some people don't actually care about how "authentic" something is, especially when they realize just how broken and incomplete (not to mention in a language most of us can't understand) the original is.
                                Last edited by biohazard_star; 06-06-2013, 07:57 AM.
                                Seibu teh geimu?
                                ---

Comment

Working...
                                X