Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Marvin View Post
    Hey! USE THIS!

Elza's result screen ? lol, I kid, i kid.

I think the hate stems from a basic human truth, we hate and fear what we don't understand. A lot of the complaints and irritability seem to come from people who just don't have a full grasp on whats going on and why things are being done a certain way. Some people aren't seeing the bigger picture, they just want 1.5 and they want it now.

While i'm on the subject, i'm not one to advocate any ass kissing or anything, but i think if you cant at the very least muster a thank you to the team you should at least treat them with the same amount of dignity and respect you would treat someone you work with in person. They have a lot more to lose from this than we do and that should be respected.
    Last edited by OfficerRedfield; 06-08-2013, 05:45 AM.

Comment

• i think it really was started because some people only want capcoms work, skepticism, people going "none of that has never been done before!" and the response "this, this, and this has", throw in some aggressive opinions, and you have it all blended together and no one can tell the difference because everyone (from 123) hates the team.

why is it hard to understand some people just don't like what the team is doing? is that a crime? i get you don't appreciate their point of view, but the team is not a bunch of nazi's that demand respect from everyone.

what freaks me out is how people act like the teams personal lynch mob when they themselves seem very humble and could not care less. if any of this is cult-like, it is that.

Comment

• I think some of them are just jealous. They simply can't accept that Team IGAS got all the attention whereas Team96 (or whatever their name is) gets none of that.
        Most anticipated game of 2013? Team IGAS Resident Evil 1.5!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikhail View Post
          The PIX's in ITPS.ITP are 80x30 not 40x30 like MIXITEM.PIX & ITEMALL.PIX confirmed with no$psx vram viewer
          Wrong, they are both. Range 13-19 is 80x30, while everything else is 40x30. Vram isn't a hint either as it can use chunk blitting.
          Last edited by Gemini; 06-08-2013, 07:56 AM.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
          , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Originally posted by J0shuaKane View Post
            i think it really was started because some people only want capcoms work.
            Maybe that is the reason because I'm so happy with the fact of IGAS is who are developing the final product. Seeing the last RE games, the last I want is another Crapcom's works.
            Si guisante se dice "pea" y chiflado "nut", ¿Un cacahuete "peanut" es un chiflado de los guisantes?

Comment

• Why it's so hard to wait for it and just enjoy the ride?
              Last edited by UmbrellaSpy; 06-08-2013, 07:56 AM.

Comment

i think it really was started because some people only want capcoms work, skepticism, people going "none of that has never been done before!" and the response "this, this, and this has", throw in some aggressive opinions, and you have it all blended together and no one can tell the difference because everyone (from 123) hates the team.

why is it hard to understand some people just don't like what the team is doing? is that a crime? i get you don't appreciate their point of view, but the team is not a bunch of nazi's that demand respect from everyone.

what freaks me out is how people act like the teams personal lynch mob when they themselves seem very humble and could not care less. if any of this is cult-like, it is that.
                Nothing is hard to understand in this situation. There's nothing wrong with not liking what IGAS do, but there is a problem with how certain people choose to "articulate" that dislike.
                PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

i think it really was started because some people only want capcoms work
                  Nope...this started because some people seem to think it is their god given right to get capcoms original work, regardless it's hardly on topic and we should probably move on
                  I think ultimately this started because between screens and news from D.Birkin there's very little to talk about, we've kinda done 1.5 to death...and whether or not we're wearing robes with placeholder icons embroidered in...we are all in the same boat, we all want to play 1.5 and none of use would be very happy if our first real hope in 15 years that we might play it just upped and left...
                  Last edited by MeatSMurderer; 06-08-2013, 08:09 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eteponge View Post
                    I remember being 17, waiting in line at the local mall, in January 1998 for my copy of RE 2 the very day it was released. I played the game to death.

I also remember importing Biohazard 3 when it first came out in Japan, and amazed my brother's friends who came to visit, "RE 3?! That doesn't come out for a few months! How did you...?"
                    My friend Adam and I went to Wal-Mart to pick it up as we didn't have a Gamestop or EB back then. We didn't even get ID'd, they just sold it to us. Maybe it was because we had long hair and band t-shirts on?

We stayed up all weekend playing it though. I particularly remember getting to the RPD basement. That will always be one of the highlights of the game for me.
                    Last edited by Graco; 06-08-2013, 08:28 AM.
                    sigpic
                    "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• Originally posted by MeatSMurderer View Post
                      and whether or not we're wearing robes with placeholder icons embroidered in...we are all in the same boat, we all want to play 1.5 and none of use would be very happy if our first real hope in 15 years that we might play it just upped and left...
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	RE_15_Cult_Robes.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	83.9 KB
ID:	403077

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                        there is a problem with how certain people choose to "articulate" that dislike.
                        what problem is that? people find it offensive? disrespectful?

fuck that shit. who the fuck are you to say how people should "articulate" themselves?
                        Last edited by J0shuaKane; 06-08-2013, 10:07 AM.

Comment

fuck that shit. who the fuck are you to say how people should "articulate" themselves?
                          It's called common courtesy. You can choose to act however you want but don't cry when people refuse to do nice things for you because you acted like a jackass.

Comment

• To me it looks more like random bitching and reality distortion for whatever gain there may be (e-pen0r contests?). The best and most reiterated claim was "all bugs are introduced by C-injection", which roughly translates to "I have no clue what I'm babbling about, but here's me hoping somebody may really believe it". Anybody with basic programming knowledge (or a developed common sense) should know such a claim and similar ones are empty words in the wind.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                            , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

I'm pretty awesome, for one thing. Seriously though, people can express dislike without being an outright dick that feels they have to make things up to justify completely unwarranted hate.
                              PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• There is nothing wrong with disliking what the team is doing, but some guys on the 123 forums express more than that. Some downright jsut take a dump on their work like it's nothing impressive. They act as if it has been done before. In a sense it has, on the PC, which is infinitely more easy to do this stuff on. It's unheard of to mod a PS1 game, let alone inject new custom rooms, make new events, and fix bugs. They are going beyond what anyone has done before.
                                My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Working...
                                X