Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IT'S HEREEEEE!!!!!

Last edited by The_Wes; 06-27-2013, 12:23 PM.
    Si guisante se dice "pea" y chiflado "nut", ¿Un cacahuete "peanut" es un chiflado de los guisantes?

Comment

• Thanks Wes,We need someone to at least represent IGAS while they work in peace.

I wish IGAS was here to hear some suggestions.
      1. Is proper footsteps while climbing or descending stairs.
      2. I missed that typewriter sound effect but I know there is none. Maybe put in keyboard typing instead for saves.

Just my 2 cents.
      Last edited by Ultimacloud123; 06-27-2013, 12:59 PM.

Comment

• They'll probably add those things later, from what I can tell, they've still got a lot of work ahead of them, considering the fact that they're still working on the Police Station, and then comes the other areas. But hey nevertheless, it'll be worth the wait for me, I always find their updates very interesting!

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Wes View Post
          IT'S HEREEEEE!!!!!

Thank you!
          "Project Night" (indie horror game) will be released on January 22, 2015
          http://www.the-horror.com/forums/sho...rking-Title%29

Comment

• dem weapon icons <3
            PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• I don't deserve thanks Ultimacloud123 and ProjectNight, the thanks to IGAS!!! But like I've been doing last weeks, I promise post here every little news I will have knowledge.

Keyboard typing sound seems good to the save scenes!!!

My personal hot spots of the new video:

-The inventory icons seems kick ass. The SPAS 12 icon has handgrip and butt, like the ingame model. The placeholder icon doesn't has the same type of butt. The grenade launcher icon is EXACTLY like one posted in this thread hundreds pages ago, and totally amazing. The revolver icon seems good too.

-The velocity of the engine to pass the door scenes it's incredible!!!

-The Kamiya dolls has been removed. For all those people criticizing the personal touch of the team in the backgrounds, now can rest in peace.

-The remington has the pump sound added!!!

I have to ask something, I'm spanish and understand totally the talked english is hard to me. In the min 3:45 I understand something like is possible activate a special debug mode in emulators to improve the background quality. IS THAT CORRECT!!!??? I jizz my pants...
              Last edited by The_Wes; 06-27-2013, 02:44 PM.
              Si guisante se dice "pea" y chiflado "nut", ¿Un cacahuete "peanut" es un chiflado de los guisantes?

Comment

• The new custom inventory icons are simply fucking beautiful

Comment

• So, feature wise, what are we up to now in terms of confirmed stuff inspired by other RE titles?

-Vibration support (introduced in Dual Shock/Greatest Hits version)
                  -Auto Aim (introduced in international releases of the original)
                  -Quick knife and fast reload (both from RE4, later also seen in DS)
                  -Door skip (from the PC/up ports)
                  -Battle Mode / Mercenaries (originally from Saturn, but with RE4 Mercs style?)
                  -Gallery (first seen in RE2 PC)

Did I miss anything?

Guess there's a bit of mix 'n' match to suit anyone's playstyle.
                  Last edited by Carnivol; 06-27-2013, 02:58 PM.

Comment

• AWESOME VIDEO thanks team I.G.A.S very much appreciated once again everything looked gorgeous. well done on all the progress your making !

I can now return to my cave and hang from the ceiling until the next update lol.

Comment

• No NegCon/Jogcon support, no buy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Borman View Post
                        No NegCon/Jogcon support, no buy.
                        Ever thought about the game being free? Genius.
                        Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

• didnt want that vid to end...great work man

Comment

• Thanks great update video .

Comment

• the constant thread name changes are much too trolly and need to stop

Comment

• Social commentary - or just an insight in how I see the world.

+I usually only change the "description/quote" whenever something new pops up. It's a nice indicator for when something has changed/happened for those who don't have the thread set as their start page. A bit more lively/fresh than just a "Last updated: DD-MM-YYYY"

Comment

Working...
                                X