Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i thought floppy disc would be what was used

Comment

• Yes, but that may conflict with the MO Disc, if there is any in the game. Floppy Discs sound like a great fit to me though.
      My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• To the team, could you please change the "pepsi machine" to a "Coca Cola" Machine please because thats my favourite ;) Joking by the way, but some of the requests in this thread are fucking ridiculous, leave them alone & let them get on with it

Comment

• Yeah.

Now guys, what would you say if I were to tell you I would be opposed to using music from retail or other games? I honestly don't want retail music in the game as it kind of sticks out. The music should have a tone to that of track on the build and from RE1. That seems the most fitting.
          My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Why diskettes? Make the player save data on a rewritable laserdisc!

Or even better, stop worrying about little details like this, if they end up using memory cards it will be memory cards, if they see fit they'll change to something else.
            Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

• Originally posted by _Raziel_ View Post
              To the team, could you please change the "pepsi machine" to a "Coca Cola" Machine please because thats my favourite ;) Joking by the way, but some of the requests in this thread are fucking ridiculous, leave them alone & let them get on with it
              I wouldn't be surprised at this point if someone made a serious "Please IGAS, replace the entire RE 1.5 soundtrack with Biohazard Director's Cut Dual Shock's Mansion Basement Theme!" question post.

Comment

• the team shouldn't listen to anyone really, they are doing a fine job by themselves they really don't need peoples random silly inputs.

Comment

• I wouldn't be surprised either, judging by the last few pages, hey team could you add a Mario outfit as an unlockable

Comment

• im so sad i didnt get to post eteponge's purist robes pic before getting banned

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                      Yeah.

Now guys, what would you say if I were to tell you I would be opposed to using music from retail or other games? I honestly don't want retail music in the game as it kind of sticks out. The music should have a tone to that of track on the build and from RE1. That seems the most fitting.

Honesty, I feel that almost any track from retail BH2 fits in with 1.5. Especially everything after the police station as most of the score from there was just lifted from 1.5 anyway.

Originally posted by Eteponge View Post
                      I wouldn't be surprised at this point if someone made a serious "Please IGAS, replace the entire RE 1.5 soundtrack with Biohazard Director's Cut Dual Shock's Mansion Basement Theme!" question post.
                      Like making this into a unlockable option wouldn't be the most hilarious Easter egg.
                      Last edited by Accell; 06-28-2013, 10:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                        im so sad i didnt get to post eteponge's purist robes pic before getting banned
                        "Behold, blasphemer Darkness! Your banning sacrifice here today will be offered up to the 1.5 Gods, to bring us one-step closer to the Pure Build, to reach 1.5 Heaven!"

Click image for larger version

Name:	RE_15_Cult_Robes.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	83.9 KB
ID:	403140
                        Last edited by Eteponge; 06-28-2013, 10:44 PM.

Comment

• The image is classic..
                          My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Sometimes I wish that we could all return to Bioflames with our pipes, robes, and slippers... With IGAS's "question time" now concluded (and silly time resuming), I feel that this thread has long since run its useful course. Tootles.

Comment

• Sad that when 1.5 finally appeared, along with IGAS, Bioflames was long since at a stagnated standstill and it's key people all moved on.
                              Last edited by Eteponge; 06-29-2013, 01:56 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eteponge View Post
                                One word: Jealousy. DXP and friends are jealous because IGAS outshines their RE 2 PC Mod work with their RE 1.5 Restoration. So they complain about IGAS to ridiculous levels, and want the bugged, glitchy, largely unplayable vanilla build, like some purist cult fanatics, so that they can use the "pure" build material to make useless RE 1.5 Mods for RE 2 PC, and think they are something again.
                                Yes, you nailed it!
                                Most anticipated game of 2013? Team IGAS Resident Evil 1.5!

Comment

Working...
                                X