Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Alfred View Post
    Just saw some commentaries on YouTube saying things like: "When will this be available to be bought in australia" and such ...
    Yeah well, but it's Borman we're talking about, come on...

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
      Don't forget the west stairwell. Although we've no proof, IGAS might indeed be finished with all of the RPD backgrounds. After all, only the programmer is likely busy with coding work; the dedicated BG artist has probably been hard at work creating the new backgrounds.
      Yeah, we can only speculate about if the backgrounds is finished or not. Thinking carefully, there are a lot of unseen backgrounds of the RPD (2F and 3F Lift Hall, 2F Corridor, Medical Room, Radio Room and West Staircase). Correct me if I'm wrong.
      Last edited by The_Wes; 06-28-2013, 01:39 PM.
      Si guisante se dice "pea" y chiflado "nut", ¿Un cacahuete "peanut" es un chiflado de los guisantes?

Comment

• Wow.
        This guy made 3 tracks for the team in the style of old RE and they sound amazing.
        Zork even seemed impressed on youtube

Comment

• LOL! I got banned from the 123 boards for not sharing their full of shit mentality. What a joke that place is. It long stopped being a useful modding board anyways and became a jealous rant board full of people like start and DXP who don't even have a clue. REDS HAD TACTICAL RELOAD DURRDURR

I hope IGAS fixes their security leak. Someone has massive butthurt for some reason.
          Last edited by Darkness; 06-28-2013, 02:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
            I hope IGAS fixes their security leak. Someone has massive butthurt for some reason.
            They have nothing to do with the GBA demo, apparently.
            PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Like I said, there is no security leak at this point, at least not related to the RE2 demo (not that I am privy to anything). Someone came to me, I offered it up, leak happened, saved people money which is better than donations starting then coming out. The so-called leaker should learn how to leak properly though if he wants to be effective, why be a reactionary figure? If there is more to leak, then why wait?
              Last edited by Borman; 06-28-2013, 02:23 PM.

Comment

I got banned from the 123 boards for not sharing their full of shit mentality. What a joke that place is.
                The joke is how the actual people always starting drama, and very likely causing it behind the scenes, are never done a thing. Yeah yeah, people are free to state their opinions, but it's not even that at this point, quite obviously to the most.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

LOL! I got banned from the 123 boards for not sharing their full of shit mentality. What a joke that place is. It long stopped being a useful modding board anyways and became a jealous rant board full of people like start and DXP who don't even have a clue. REDS HAD TACTICAL RELOAD DURRDURR
                  I've not exactly been much of a supporter of that place, but always been a fan of Enrico's efforts and had the pleasure of crossing paths with him a few times. And, yeah, how the mighty have fallen. Guess him not being around to "carry" the place has made it collapse into becoming what it basically had already been labeled as by some people :/

Also, tactical reload was added in RE4, which came out before REDS ,but, hey ... I guess acknowledging RE4 isn't the "cool" thing to do when you're a fan of the series or something.

Originally posted by Borman View Post
                  The so-called leaker should learn how to leak properly though if he wants to be effective, why be a reactionary figure? If there is more to leak, then why wait?
                  That's not the MO of an attention whore. You need to make sure you piss on someone's parade, frosting it with a wave of your own liquid ego so you can soften the landing of your own hurting butt as you desperately try to ride those 15 minutes worth of stroking for what they're worth. Then you wait for the next leak to spring so you can surf that wave too.

I suppose it goes without saying that attention whores are the worst type of BOWs amongst forum mutants...

Comment

• I know, its a shame enrico was a real good guy.

the leaker hates IGAS and everyone who defends/likes IGAS so that pretty much leaves 3/4 of the people over there, as it sounded like the same guy who leaked an uncompiled version of MZD (USELESS) and that emulator.

Comment

LOL! I got banned from the 123 boards for not sharing their full of shit mentality.
                      You trolled, you were warned, and you added more to the previous troll.

Can you really complain about it? You might not like some of the people posting around there, but it doesn't mean rules don't apply to you. I don't see where the problem is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                        You trolled, you were warned, and you added more to the previous troll.

Can you really complain about it? You might not like some of the people posting around there, but it doesn't mean rules don't apply to you. I don't see where the problem is.
                        Don't really browse that forum much, but some of the stuff I've seen their regulars throw around lately makes me wonder exactly how incredibly insulting or incriminating his posts must've been ... unless he struck a nerve of some sort.

Comment

• The problem is those rules are unevenly applied, especially when the watchdog is repeatedly breaking them and letting other people as well.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                          , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• I called out DXP for being wrong for the 10000th time.
                            But I also told mortician i didn't care if I was banned from the sad site, so i probably pissed him off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                              The problem is those rules are unevenly applied
                              The fact that mrox, DXP and some others act like pathetic human beings doesn't justify openly trolling because you're fed up. He trolled for the sake of trolling, was warned he would get banned if he insisted, and he did. Totally justified.

Again, there are rules, and you comply or gtfo if you don't like them. Do I post there? Nope. Would I want to troll there? Nope.

People just act like kids, should it be here or over there. I really start to feel too old for that crap. If only people could mature, grow some balls and behave like adults.

Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                              But I also told mortician i didn't care if I was banned from the sad site, so i probably pissed him off.
                              The way I see it is that he couldn't care less. He warned you, you didn't comply. It stops here.
                              Last edited by Rick Hunter; 06-28-2013, 03:23 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Wes View Post
                                Yeah, we can only speculate about if the backgrounds is finished or not. Thinking carefully, there are a lot of unseen backgrounds of the RPD (2F and 3F Lift Hall, 2F Corridor, Medical Room, Radio Room and West Staircase). Correct me if I'm wrong.
                                The 2F and 3F lift halls, as well as the 2F corridor, can be seen in legitimate Era-5 media.

Comment

Working...
                                X