Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
    I wouldn't consider that his second form, but just an intermediate metamorphosis, as it doesn't show much of a change, except for the claw fore/arm which is incorporated with the model you actually fight. It's really just CAPCOM using another model for a cutscene, since it's missing most of its regular bones (replaced by small floating triangles or rectangles) and the special arm parts with the rusty pipe. If I got this one correctly, the second form has a tail, more reptide-like appearence, and should correspond to the one seen in the cutscene with the mutated spider humanoid being impaled.
    Yea his actual 2nd form has an amphibian like tail coming out of his head

Comment

• Map short cut? We may consider it.
      “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

• That'd be really nice.

Comment

• I have to say, has anyone notice the avatar of D.Birkin? its SUPERB, D.Birkin Will Your team make A USA version of the COVER? i like the detail of the EYE GREAT WORK.

Comment

• We plan to have all official PlayStation layouts for Brikin's eye cover. Picture in my avatar is draft of PAL layout. Our artist drew a very high quality eye logo. 5000x3500 artwork is nice detail.
            Last edited by D.Birkin; 08-02-2013, 10:12 AM.
            “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

• Originally posted by D.Birkin View Post
              We plan to have all official PlayStation layouts for Brikin's eye cover. Picture in my avatar is draft of PAL layout. Our artist drew a very high quality eye logo. 5000x3500 artwork is nice detail.
              I like your new Avatar

Comment

• Nice to see you back on the thread D.Birkin .. and yes - lovely avatar
                "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

We plan to have all official PlayStation layouts for Brikin's eye cover. Picture in my avatar is draft of PAL layout. Our artist drew a very high quality eye logo. 5000x3500 artwork is nice detail.
                  Nice, the final release its going to be the real deal, thanks Birkin, just seeing the logo of IGAS below the cover makes me gonna play it more.

Comment

• Very nice indeed. Can't wait to see how it compares to my cover.
                    My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Enjoy JP draft. It is low quality and only 256 colors for obvious reasons.
                      Last edited by D.Birkin; 08-02-2013, 01:55 PM.

Comment

Enjoy JP draft. It is low quality and only 256 colors for obvious reasons.
                        omg
                        <3

Comment

• The iris is a little bit too "bent" to the left though, it should be more straight. But it looks good.

Comment

great art cover...will be using this in future ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                              RE2 didn't have a shortcut for maps, but even if one were to be added there wouldn't be really any problem as the triangle, L2, and R2 buttons were never mapped to do anything at all. The only real part about button mapping that should be added to make the prototype feel more like retail would be having the configuration to popup by pressing SELECT (instead of START+SELECT like in RE1, which was kinda stupid), pause with START, and menu access with either the triangle or circle button.

Then grab the NES Metroid and see how easy it is to draw a mental map.
                              R1 Controller 2 = Pause + Stop BGM
                              Triangle Controller 2 = Pause
                              irc
                              Last edited by Mikhail; 08-02-2013, 06:04 PM.

Comment

Your team's custom art makes me realize how much I loved the traditional RE artwork style.
                                sigpic
                                "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

Working...
                                X