Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whatever man, I don't wanna derail this thread.

Anyways really looking toward the final product. I can't wait to playthrough the game on it's release. My body is ready...
    Last edited by Zombie_X; 08-03-2013, 01:43 PM.
    My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Anomaladox View Post
      I don't recall anyone saying "Zombie-X, ZOMBIE-X, we really need you to "clean-up" and resize a DRAFT of a cover.", that is something you did for yourself so no thanks is necessary.
      ?

let the dude do whatever he wants, bro...

Comment

• Originally posted by Anomaladox View Post
        I don't recall anyone saying "Zombie-X, ZOMBIE-X, we really need you to "clean-up" and resize a DRAFT of a cover.", that is something you did for yourself so no thanks is necessary.
        At least he's doing something and not bitching.

Comment

• Curse, gotta love your Mr.Birdy avatar!

Anyways, I can't wait to see what the team does for their manual and tray card inserts. The game is looking better all the time.

D.Birkin, it's too bad you guys aren't doing a back translation as many Japanese fans want to play it. Of my Japanese friends, only two can speak English.
          My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• It's just pointless.. that preview image didn't need any "clean up" or "resize" at all.

Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
            I don't need attention...That's the thanks I get?
            What do you expect ? Enough said.

Originally posted by curse420 View Post
            At least he's doing something and not bitching.
            Remember when he was bitching about quick turn and quick reload like a purist fanatic, then after seeing the last IGAS's video, the dude changed his mind..
            Sorry but after the manual book episode and the spam of his day one photoshop skill covers he posted here, i lost patience with him maybe it's time to use the ignore fonction.

Comment

• Yes the resize/cleanup was unneeded, but I wanted to try and increase the quality of it somewhat. Sadly it didn't improve much but it was worth a try. No reason for people to bitch about it. It's not going to negatively affect anything.

Yes I was bitching about the quick turn/reload, but I thought about it some more and it actually sounded cool. The thought of implementing feature from REDS was cool. I used those features a ton in that game. They did help out in sticky situations.

No reason to bring up the cover/insert fiasco, that was a abd on my part and I wish to forget it. Lets leave that alone.

Now lets all move on.
              Last edited by Zombie_X; 08-03-2013, 06:11 PM.
              My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Has anybody noticed the small change in D.Birkin's avatar? Perhaps a little hint? ;)

Between the new Team cover and the Capcom one, I like them both. The Team making a boxart for their project is nice and as they're restoring the game, why not the cover?

Comment

• I saw that too. Maybe the promised time is close? Anxious I am.

I am wondering how the trial edition will play out. How much of the RPD will be there and if there will be new cutscenes and dialog. I am also hoping to try out some of their custom rooms that are final (have masks, enemies, scripting).
                  My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• I know that surprises have been planned, so I cannot wait to see what the Team has in store for us. Do you think it will be a demo similar to the 15 minute RE1 demo, or like the RE2 demo?

Comment

• I hope it has an unlimited time limit, but ends at a set point in the game, so like the RE2 trial.

What are you hoping to see in the demo? I hope we can see some new cutscenes, or maybe in introductory video of some sort explaining the story.
                      Last edited by Zombie_X; 08-03-2013, 06:52 PM.
                      My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Akimbo View Post
                        I know that surprises have been planned, so I cannot wait to see what the Team has in store for us. Do you think it will be a demo similar to the 15 minute RE1 demo, or like the RE2 demo?
                        There was also a 15 minute RE2 demo, I bet it'll be something similar to the demo that came with DC

Comment

• Im hoping for a demo similar to the REDC demo and of retail quality that will give us a solid taste of what we can expect of the finished product! Tho IGAS said by the end of the year so that basically means it could come out anytime before or during december unless its delayed further

Comment

• I am excited to the idea of a "official" demo being released soon. Feels like the good old days when all us gamers couldn't wait for the next big update for that game we wanted in the next issue of so-in-so magazine. I still have some gaming mags from the 90's. I hope to see some intro movie and/or cg cut scenes with voice overs but that may be asking too much.

Comment

• they wont answer questions on voice acting, which has me pumped. why not answer no if you dont have plans?
                              exciting

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                                they wont answer questions on voice acting, which has me pumped. why not answer no if you dont have plans?
                                exciting
                                Indeed. I think they are going to have voice acting. It was kinda hinted at but not confirmed, neither were FMV videos, but that may be asking too much.
                                My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Working...
                                X