Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He took one look at that outfit and went "oh god fuck that"

Comment

• It's because she's Asian. That's why he's all over her. You have to admit though she's a complete stalker. Follows Leon not only in Raccoon City but also some Spanish island then China. Hard to say if she's playing hard to get or she just doesn't know how to tell Leon her feelings.
      Last edited by Ultimacloud123; 08-31-2013, 10:31 PM.

Comment

• When i was analyzing the other guns that 1.5 have functional... like the grenades luanchers, i saw when Leon runs, runs very slow... then i remembered when i saw the 1.5 first trailer... i realize the Remington Era 1 have actually the Run era 1 animation, also the other guns contains the 3 Rapid Shots era 1, the Machine gun animation from era 1 and Hangun from era 1... it looks that many animations from era 1 stills in the MZD, and when equiping the Lead Pipe and making the animation of shooting R1 + Left + Right 3 times or 4 and equiping the normal Beretta or Glock... the game crashes. Era 1 animations still on the game... and new discovery... actually you can use the SPAS 12 just like the grenades... when a zombie is down just use the SPAS 12 (very similar to the Hand Grenades)

UPGRADE COMBAT FROM THE SPIDER-MAN (ARACHNOIDE)...
        After fighting the Spider Man at the Lab, i was shooting with the Browning HP and i saw that monster make his arms like a shield and the bullets dont hit him, looks like the AI from the Spider Man is so complex without a shotgun... the unique weak spot his his back, but with the chest without his arms protecting him, it's just a piece of cake and in a close range and he his protecting him, he have a small hole in his lower body, he will throw his posionus liquid to you... POISON STATE...When far from him, you will heard something weard, the spider man maybe he is on "Tracking" mode he will stand like the Oirignal spiders and he will tracking to you... Other weak point: when he is protecting himself, the lower part of his body will be in uncover, shoot him but he will throw you his poisonus liquid...

Click image for larger version

Name:	PSX.EXE_31082013_230229_0000.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	12.9 KB
ID:	403231Click image for larger version

Name:	PSX.EXE_31082013_230341_0365.jpg
Size:	13.1 KB
ID:	403232Click image for larger version

Name:	PSX.EXE_31082013_230702_0236.jpg
Size:	19.2 KB
ID:	403233
        Last edited by STARSRedfield; 08-31-2013, 11:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Renard View Post
          One of the things I never understood in RE2 was how Leon's all like "Let's split up." to Claire (an inexperienced teenager). But then when he talks to Ada (a mysterious woman with a gun who almost shoots him) he's all like "We need to stick together. It's my duty to protect you,".

Like what? You're a policeman letting a teenager go off on her own? It's dangerous out there!

I think Leon had some police experience in 1.5.
          In his defence, Ada is just some random woman that comes out of nowhere that he knows nothing about. He might've wanted to keep an eye on her due to her basically having suspicious character slapped over her forehead. I attribute this behavior to something an actual cop would do. Claire comes out as genuine, and she tells Leon right away what he beef in Raccoon city is. ALSO, after the vehicle crash, Claire is able to safely make her way to the RPD and meet up with Leon again, so he probably figures she can handle herself.
          Last edited by doriantoki; 08-31-2013, 11:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by STARSRedfield View Post
            When i was analyzing the other guns that 1.5 have functional... like the grenades luanchers, i saw when Leon runs, runs very slow... then i remembered when i saw the 1.5 first trailer... i realize the Remington Era 1 have actually the Run era 1 animation, also the other guns contains the 3 Rapid Shots era 1, the Machine gun animation from era 1 and Hangun from era 1... it looks that many animations from era 1 stills in the MZD, and when equiping the Lead Pipe and making the animation of shooting R1 + Left + Right 3 times or 4 and equiping the normal Beretta or Glock... the game crashes. Era 1 animations still on the game... and new discovery... actually you can use the SPAS 12 just like the grenades... when a zombie is down just use the SPAS 12 (very similar to the Hand Grenades)
            I don't understand what you're trying to say. Could you exemplify using images? The Remington animations from Era 1 are different (as in, different in the same Era Build). The dash (running) animation of Remington Era 1 Build was never shown in any footage, IIRC. Also, what machine gun do you speak of? The machine gun only showed up for the first time in Era 4 Build, and was only publicly shown by Capcom in Era 5 Build.

BioHazard YouTube Channel
            BioHazard 2 Prototype Database Project

Comment

• Guys thinking about the dress of aya in resident evil 1.5, it looks stupid, it is useless to introduce a character that does not belong to capcom, yesterday or played with resident evil outbreak is either noticed a resemblance to a fictional outbreak with Elza.
              See below pictures on clothing in 1.5, unlockable if you like the idea?
              LEON:
              . LEON before version 1.5.
              Spoiler:

. LEON civilian
              Spoiler:

ELZA:
              . ELZA (CINDY LENNOX)
              Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Comment

• Really CINDY LENNOX = Elza?

Comment

• Nope, it's just another example of brain fart and extreme stretching.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                  , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Gemelli : Why you must offend?

Comment

• Why must you always post the same stuff nobody cares about, poterenero? Pretty much everybody told you ad nauseam your stretched ideas are bad as random junk.
                      Last edited by Gemini; 09-01-2013, 07:43 AM.

Comment

• no I'm posting the same stuff, however you end up saying that some ideas are useless, if you want to clarify, talk in chat, ok?

Comment

• All your posts are like "hey, look at this character, it should be implemented!" or "look, this from Parasite Eve II seems like it comes from 1.5", even when everybody else begs to differ at every occasion. Draw your conclusions.

Comment

• Man this thread has turned into a circus, guys please enough with the stupid costumes and skins, this is not a shopping list !

Comment

• You see, dear gemini, that the question or the 1.5 above posted is not of other characters in various games, is especially useless ideas, not placed in resident evil 3 at the end of the game unlocks the key to bautique with Queen's dress, another protagonist of one of the many popular sagas (dino crisis).

Tell you another question or thought especially of spiders of the sewers of 1.5, because when kill spiders in resident evil resident evil 3 is the small spiders is in resident evil 1.5 when you kill a spider nothing happens?

Comment

• Originally posted by blackpower View Post
                                You see, dear gemini, that the question or the 1.5 above posted is not of other characters in various games, is especially useless ideas, not placed in resident evil 3 at the end of the game unlocks the key to bautique with Queen's dress, another protagonist of one of the many popular sagas (dino crisis).
                                You almost make it sound like nobody has played Resident Evil or Dino Crisis titles before. And about "Queen", you should refrain from using Google's translator.

Tell you another question or thought especially of spiders of the sewers of 1.5, because when kill spiders in resident evil resident evil 3 is the small spiders is in resident evil 1.5 when you kill a spider nothing happens?
                                Because it's not complete, maybe?
                                Last edited by Gemini; 09-01-2013, 09:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X