Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
    So did anyone manage to save the video, or at least view it? If only I woke up when my alarm clock went off.
    I didn't view the video, as it was private, but spoke with a friend who did.

I have a friend on AIM, who is an avid RE fan, and he said the video looked to be of the alpha build with the Chris model. It was however recorded with a camcorder so the quality was pretty bad, from what I understand.

Anyways I don't know what to think. I think I'll sit back and watch..
    Last edited by Zombie_X; 11-25-2012, 09:23 PM.
    My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• So, who believes GMANWillis?

Comment

• I don't know man. The info he gave us in the past was accurate, so who knows..

The seller came out and said he won't release his build. So now we'll see what happens.
        Last edited by Zombie_X; 11-25-2012, 09:28 PM.
        My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• I seriously hope Gman is telling the truth. Just to know that there are copies of the 80% build out in the wild would be awesome.

He HAS given accurate info in the past....

Though there is the chance he's bluffing in order to get Mr Sippy to release his build...
          Last edited by Darkangel; 11-25-2012, 09:30 PM.

Comment

• At this point in time I'd be happy with any build. The early alpha would be so cool to have, just to play with at least. I don't think he's lying. why would he risk his reputation like this? Then again you never know what's going on. It sounds as if he's for real so time will tell now.
            Last edited by Zombie_X; 11-25-2012, 09:30 PM.
            My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• I really hope he is telling the truth, he seems pretty upset by people like Mr Sippy so let's see what happens. I gotta go to bed but now I don't want to lol...

Comment

• I'll be up for three more hours so if you guys go to bed I'll update this thread if anything new happens.
                My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• to even think the 80% build still exists...warms my heart. what if the team isn't guessing? Has 80% info? I dunno...I sound like a hopeful whiny manchild. Any proof that the 80% build is alive and well would be amazing

Comment

• So it seems he won't release it guys. I spoke with him via PM and said he got a bunch of threatening PM's so he decided against it. Honestly, he should have seen that coming.

He also said that there is more than one person who owns the 80% build. Same for the alpha. So there's hope. Maybe the team has both builds and is making a bastardized version where both are merged?
                    Last edited by Zombie_X; 11-25-2012, 09:40 PM.
                    My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                      I didn't view the video, as it was private, but spoke with a friend who did.

I have a friend on AIM, who is an avid RE fan, and he said the video looked to be of the alpha build with the Chris model. It was however recorded with a camcorder so the quality was pretty bad, from what I understand.

Anyways I don't know what to think. I think I'll sit back and watch..
                      Think you can squeeze out a more detailed description from him? I'd love to find out which rooms are playable in the build, and if there are any features that are hold-overs from RE1 (item menu, title screen, etc.).
                      Try showing him the TGS video to jog his memory: http://youtu.be/J6gyn44yw2A?t=1m59s
                      Seibu teh geimu?
                      ---

Comment

• But he said from the get go that he wasn't gonna release it.

Later guys, going to bed still hoping that something good comes out of this...
                        Last edited by UmbrellaSpy; 11-25-2012, 09:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
                          Think you can squeeze out a more detailed description from him? I'd love to find out which rooms are playable in the build, and if there are any features that are hold-overs from RE1 (item menu, title screen, etc.).
                          Try showing him the TGS video to jog his memory: http://youtu.be/J6gyn44yw2A?t=1m59s
                          Sure, he's still on AIM so I'll send this over to him.

EDIT:
                          Here's the deal. The video was of the alpha build. It only showed the RPD lobby, so I think that is the only room available. It doesn't show the inventory at all and the character seems to have infinite ammo.

So it seems this guy on Assembler got the alpha build. But I don't know. Said friend could be fucking with me.
                          Last edited by Zombie_X; 11-25-2012, 09:48 PM.
                          My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                            So it seems he won't release it guys. I spoke with him via PM and said he got a bunch of threatening PM's so he decided against it. Honestly, he should have seen that coming.

He also said that there is more than one person who owns the 80% build. Same for the alpha. So there's hope. Maybe the team has both builds and is making a bastardized version where both are merged?
                            Damn that's disappointing. At least we know the 80% build is still alive and well.

What kind of threats could he have gotten that would make him decide to not release it? It's not like some psycho is going to go hunt him down and kill him over a 16 year old PS1 game.

If it was pressure from the various 1.5 collectors, then screw them. It's been 16 years and we haven't gotten a single piece of 1.5. I wish he'd at least dump the early build...

Comment

• i really really hate em by not doing this in secret. it's like someone selling coke to only one person in a desert in front of a thirsty crowd. its like a pride or presumption.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot-2012-11-23_21.08.58.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	47.7 KB
ID:	402001
                              Last edited by yurieu; 11-25-2012, 09:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                                Damn that's disappointing. At least we know the 80% build is still alive and well.

What kind of threats could he have gotten that would make him decide to not release it? It's not like some psycho is going to go hunt him down and kill him over a 16 year old PS1 game.

If it was pressure from the various 1.5 collectors, then screw them. It's been 16 years and we haven't gotten a single piece of 1.5. I wish he'd at least dump the early build...
                                No the death threats were against his family. He said he'll let the team have the pleasure of releasing it.
                                My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Working...
                                X