Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "This is our almost finalized design of First Aid Room. Elza walks through it with her menacing SPAS-12. No patient will survive zombie infection."

Comment

• Originally posted by ajrich17901 View Post
      "This is our almost finalized design of First Aid Room. Elza walks through it with her menacing SPAS-12. No patient will survive zombie infection."

I just blew 22 loads! Looks very RE3 style if you ask me

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
        Has anyone noticed any differences in texture or model quality? Birkin mentioned experimenting with BIO3 style mesh structures at one point, it's something I'm still intrigued about and I'm looking forward to seeing experiments.
        a lot of changes d. does is for clockwork and tool integration reason. so every change not visible to your eye but is there! if we use bio3 mesh style it maybe eliminate clipping in joints and give bone structure for easy rigging of animation data from capture and animation.

Comment

• That looks seriously amazing. Mad props to your background artist. Nice window, btw. ;)
          Seibu teh geimu?
          ---

Comment

• I'm liking that Medical Room, great job guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by ajrich17901 View Post
              "This is our almost finalized design of First Aid Room. Elza walks through it with her menacing SPAS-12. No patient will survive zombie infection."

That medical room looks awesome, plenty nice details. Pretty good for a zombie cop rising from the bed and another one just coming from the door right after we get a key item from there. I wonder what was the original state of that room (maybe it was just the walls and the door ) but it looks definately great now. It would be nice if IGAS include some "After / Before" pictures under the extras menu.
              Last edited by Lanzagranadas; 02-08-2014, 10:09 AM.
              The Resident Evil 3D Animation Showcase

Comment

• i never knew something of a first aid room, despite the room where ADA/Marvin/Cherry rests. can someone tell me about?

Comment

• Originally posted by B.Zork View Post
                  a lot of changes d. does is for clockwork and tool integration reason. so every change not visible to your eye but is there! if we use bio3 mesh style it maybe eliminate clipping in joints and give bone structure for easy rigging of animation data from capture and animation.
                  So not only does it look better and free up more memory, but it actually makes animating easier as well?

Comment

• Originally posted by B.Zork View Post
                    I know some people wouldn't like this zork because the ugly 1.5 style limbs being so jagged is well.... 1.5, but if it makes your job easier and makes the game look better I'd consider it seriously. Also, Are you guys looking into maybe improving the original capcom rooms in quality but leaving them intact to make them blend in more with you guys' custom rooms?

Comment

• The medical room looks really great. Zombies laying on the bed and waking up when the player gets too close or picks up an item would be a nice treat!

The only thing I would criticize are the posters on the first picture. The blood stain is good because it's subtle. But the posters are a bit too detailed and look like they are just used to fill the empty space of the wall. Sometimes nothing looks better than too much But overall it looks really good.

Comment

• Liking the medical room and yes it does look very RE3 - I guess it because of those carts (similar to the ones Carlos pushes in the puzzle)
                        And yeah, loving that distorted frosted glass look on the top left.
                        "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• I simply adore the Med...er...First Aid Room! (boy, I always seem to get lucky with my requests). I think it's 100% spot-on in both style and structure; it feels like a room that suits 1.5 perfectly, and it's completely consistent with the building's layout (that window is perfectly placed). Excellent job Team!

Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
                          Speculated layout:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9489[/ATTACH]
                          And now it's the confirmed layout! Nice one.

Comment

• The medical room is easily my favorite of your custom renders. Fantastic job.
                            sigpic
                            "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• Originally posted by yurieu View Post
                              i never knew something of a first aid room, despite the room where ADA/Marvin/Cherry rests. can someone tell me about?
                              It's on the 2F of the RPD. Apparently, you bring Ada here to get her wounds treated. There's a computer on the table, so it's probably supposed to be a save room. You can draw some parallels between it and the infirmary you find Rebecca in RE1.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	1
Size:	271.7 KB
ID:	403580

And since you [conveniently] find Marvin in the hallway just outside of the medical room, he's probably supposed to guard her while Leon explores the building.
                              Last edited by biohazard_star; 02-08-2014, 01:06 PM.
                              Seibu teh geimu?
                              ---

Comment

• Yep, that's a great retail quality room! My only suggestion would be to remove the title from the poster on the left so its more unreadable, its already quite tattered so it wouldn't be very noticeable.

Comment

Working...
                                X