X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would a "G-Dog" look like?

Probably like that.

All credit to Welsh.
    Last edited by News Bot; 07-23-2012, 04:50 AM.
    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

G?

dont forget the eyeball in the body and the big, teeth-full cavity on chest!

Comment

A whole new level of nasty for owner who get there leg humped...

But why is it two different species of dog in those images?

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
        A whole new level of nasty for owner who get there leg humped...

But why is it two different species of dog in those images?
        The two images in my post are the same dog. It has just mutated in a similar manner to Birkin's second form. The "dog" head is withering away while the "G" head is becoming dominant, hence why it looks about as far removed from a Labrador you can get.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC06817.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	1.55 MB
ID:	401477
          (1,44MB)
          i made myself a G-dog. actually, it looks like a birkin, but the first head is lost, because there are 2 major changes: a new head and the ribs grow, open and redirect themselves to the frontside; as the spine becomes oblique, the old head, who should go to upper side of the body, falls, eheh. other changes include the 1st arm bone hold off to the sides, in order to the thoracic bones move front, and the classic eyeball. the rest is just hypertonic muscles.

as my artwork it is featured only in RE3.5 i should say ehehe.
          Last edited by yurieu; 07-23-2012, 10:25 AM.

Comment

It would look like the final transformation of Birkin in A's scenario.
            I always used to think he was a dog.

Comment

Originally posted by News Bot View Post
              The two images in my post are the same dog. It has just mutated in a similar manner to Birkin's second form. The "dog" head is withering away while the "G" head is becoming dominant, hence why it looks about as far removed from a Labrador you can get.
              Mmmm...maybe it's because I've spent a lot of time around some dogs (my step-dad used to breed certain pedigree dogs) but they don't look much the same. The second one honestly looks more like a Doberman cross or something than a Labrador. I'd suggest not flattening the skull and making the ears point up like that to Welsh when you see him, but that's just my personal opinion.

Comment

I think the G-Mutation heads are too defined, they should be more shapeless like a mound of mass with eyes and a mouth. It's not until later transformations that the head starts to have a skull like appearance.

Still, both look awesome! I can't help but be reminded of the dog from John Carpenter's The Thing.

Comment

Mmmm...maybe it's because I've spent a lot of time around some dogs (my step-dad used to breed certain pedigree dogs) but they don't look much the same. The second one honestly looks more like a Doberman cross or something than a Labrador. I'd suggest not flattening the skull and making the ears point up like that to Welsh when you see him, but that's just my personal opinion.
                  It's not fan-made. It's straight from Outbreak. I just assume it's a Labrador, don't take my word for it.

The head with the teeth is not an actual dog breed anymore. It's a new head formed by G. Think Birkin's second form.

Originally posted by Vixtro View Post
                  I think the G-Mutation heads are too defined, they should be more shapeless like a mound of mass with eyes and a mouth. It's not until later transformations that the head starts to have a skull like appearance.

Still, both look awesome! I can't help but be reminded of the dog from John Carpenter's The Thing.
                  G mutations are unpredictable, and using a human mutation example does not really apply to a dog.
                  Last edited by News Bot; 07-23-2012, 12:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vixtro View Post
                    John Carpenter's The Thing.
                    saw it on google and downloading right now!

Comment

It's not fan-made. It's straight from Outbreak. I just assume it's a Labrador, don't take my word for it.

The head with the teeth is not an actual dog breed anymore. It's a new head formed by G. Think Birkin's second form.

G mutations are unpredictable, and using a human mutation example does not really apply to a dog.
                      Model this on Milkshape would be a nightmare.

He took it out of the Beta or the Retail? Also, as anyone inspected BioHazard Special Edition for beta stuff?

Comment

I see what you mean now, you can see the old head on the left shoulder of the dog.

Bad design on Capcom'a part though. They should have made the G-Head more deformed, like William's. This one looks too much like a normal dog's head. Unless they were going to go for a Cerberus style thing...

Comment

Presenting the G-Dog
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	G_Dog.png
Views:	1
Size:	193.0 KB
ID:	401481

Bow wow!
                          I have received 135,000 infractions at The Horror Is Alive!

Comment

Originally posted by SonicBlue View Post
                            Model this on Milkshape would be a nightmare.

He took it out of the Beta or the Retail? Also, as anyone inspected BioHazard Special Edition for beta stuff?
                            Retail. There are quite a few enemies that were intended for scenarios that were never released due to the poor sales of Outbreak. There is at least one new Tyrant, a fat Zombie, a giant Neptune and BH2 style "adult" Lickers.

I see what you mean now, you can see the old head on the left shoulder of the dog.

Bad design on Capcom'a part though. They should have made the G-Head more deformed, like William's. This one looks too much like a normal dog's head. Unless they were going to go for a Cerberus style thing...
                            G's mutations are unpredictable, random and continuous. Even Birkin's new head still looked vaguely human, likewise with Curtis... whose face just reshaped itself and tore off. It's a great design.

Comment

I disagree. The second head from Birkin's second form on is much more extreme in it's changes - no nose, it's mouth barely noticible, no ears, what appears to be bone plating...you can only define it as a human head if your definition is 'a lump of flesh and bone with eyes on shoulders' whereas G-Dog looks like a dog's head - albeit a zombie dog's head, from a different species.

I also don't think there's nearly enough mutation. Bar the second head replacing the first, the Dog is still basically the same, with maybe some increased muscle mass (it's a touch hard to tell because the second shot has the head down in a growl) where as both Birkin and Curtis had some fairly massive and noticeable mutations almost instantly.

Also, not enough eyes.

Comment

Working...
                              X