Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's your favorite Resident Evil Music Track?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your favorite Resident Evil Music Track?

There is a LOT of awesome music in the RE series, what's your favorite? They can come from any of the games or the CG movie.... No live action movie music. Or else. Be sure to post a video so everyone can hear the track, if you can find one. Here are a few of my favorites!

Resident Evil 4 - "Sorrow"

Quite possibly the greatest of all RE music, and certainly my absolute favorite.

Assignment Ada - "Noche"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97074iufVyQ
    Just so damn catchy. XD

Resident Evil: REmake - "Macabre Hallway"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpNSs...feature=relmfu
    My favorite out of all the tracks in REmake
    Last edited by AsteroidBlues; 07-24-2012, 10:31 PM.
    sigpic

So many fantastic tracks in the series, we got heart pumping tracks like State of Emergency and Escape from Laboratory and we have creepy and spooky tracks like the RPD main lobby and mansion lobby. I think Outbreaks intro theme captured Raccoon City and it's events to perfection.

Comment

Resident Evil 3 - "Staffs & Credits"
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xitnvPKiBo
      Probably one of my favorite ending themes in the series and of all time overall. Always brings back good memories.

Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles - "Live Evil"
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8G1G19n7jg
      I like how it's heavy yet mysterious at the same time. An awesome rendition of "Wreckage of the Mad Experiment" from RE2.

Comment

Was anyone else impressed with Darkside Chronicles remix's of the classic tracks?

Comment

Mine is "The Marshalling Yard (The first half) from RE/BIO 2

Last edited by Ketsui; 07-24-2012, 05:43 PM.
          ケツイ~絆地獄たち~

Comment

RE3's Credits Song....

Comment

Originally posted by alinhoalisson View Post
              RE3's Credits Song....

I assume you mean this?
              sigpic

Comment

I'd like a classic RESIDENT EVIL (PSX), only, and nothing more.

Comment

Resident Evil Outbreak - Credits Theme

The above is just a bunch of lies, the true favorite tune is this;
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by AsteroidBlues View Post

I assume you mean this?
                    Yeah, that!

Comment

Originally posted by shanemurphy View Post
                      Was anyone else impressed with Darkside Chronicles remix's of the classic tracks?
                      Considering that they use an orchestra, yeah, I thought they were an awesome improvement. They changed some things, like Suspended Doll changing keys at one point (unlike the original), but it was still awesome.

Anyway...

Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

Ever since the first time I played RE2 back in 1998:

Comment

The basement of the Guardhouse in REmake, which has already been posted (Cold Water).

My other favorite is just the Guardhouse music from the original PS1 RE: Vacant Flat
                          Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Playing the game for the first time as a 10 year old in 1996, I thought the music in the main mansion was good and atmospheric, but not creepy. However, when I entered the Guardhouse and heard this music it freaked me out so much I didn't want to move my character for fear of what I'd find in the new, unexplored building. I remember trying the find the save room quickly just so I could save, quit, and "have a go in the morning... when the sun's out."

Comment

Originally posted by Vixtro View Post
                            Ever since the first time I played RE2 back in 1998:

Love this too

It's a shame you listen the two Marshalling Yard for few minutes
                            ケツイ~絆地獄たち~

Comment

Wow, that's a tough question since just about every title has some amazing tracks. In my opinion, Resident Evil, Silent Hill and Castlevania have had the best video game soundtracks.

It's not possible for me to pick just one but I'll round up my favorites. I don't feel like looking up all the official names but you'll know what I'm talking about.

1. RE1 Moonlight Sonata/Save theme

2. RE2 Save theme

3. Remake Save theme/Flooded Corridor(Neptune theme)

4. Outbreak theme

5. The entire Revelations Soundtrack
                              Last edited by REmaster; 07-25-2012, 03:29 PM.
                              "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                              Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Working...
                              X