Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happens when someone gives us RE1.5?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wrote it on another 1.5. thread a while ago, that it will happen just as the Gameboy Resident Evil beta. I can recall myself, AlinhoAlisson and other 4~5 people trying to beat it until the end, and one person who did the hacking to solve the MORGUE bug to be able to complete the game without resorting to the room jump hack.

And let's not forget that the GBC RE was a release by some THIA members who are actually investing tons of money on this "prototype" hunt... the 1.5 might be forgotten a month after it's release but there will be people analyzing the game bit by bit.
    Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

Originally posted by alexdz View Post
      People will play it, some will enjoy it while others not so much. It'll be discussed at length and we'll be able to finally move on from this.
      Not necessarily. The 40% build will not stop people on their hunt for other builds. As a matter of fact, the 40% build won't really be anything truly groundbreaking. From what has been said, you'll most likely need to use a debug menu to access all of the areas. Not to mention we would be getting a modified version of the 40% build. And it has already been confirmed that the build we have surfaced is the 40%, which is the same as the Curator's. Provided we aren't being trolled again, things such as the infamous 1.5 sewers probably won't be accessible to us.

This release will be catered to the more hardcore of us RE fans and not the noobs that know nothing about hacking or debugging. I'm happy with this release, but the 80% build would be much better for the average RE fan obviously. Our search will still continue after it's released.

Comment

If this is the same as the Cruator's build, seeing the Labs were in the build at the end, you would imagine the Sewers at least being in, even if not all the backgrounds were completed.
        Zombies...zombies everywhere...

Comment

Originally posted by aris13 View Post
          Kamiya will be annoyed on twitter.
          Ah, him being irate over shit is almost always a matter of time.

But the inevitable RE1.5 spamming he'll get, will be disastrously funny and sad. It might even piss him off enough to close his Twitter.
          If you have Twitter, follow me!. =P

Comment

The same thing that happens with any and everything that is over-hyped.

Personally, although I'd be interested to read up on what hidden stuff other people discover and maybe get into some light discussion on the game, all I really want is to be able to play the game for myself.

As a fan of the series ever since the beginning, 1.5 to me is the last true (and most likely only) main series Resident Evil game I have yet to play.

Comment

Originally posted by VirusPunk View Post
              Not necessarily. The 40% build will not stop people on their hunt for other builds. As a matter of fact, the 40% build won't really be anything truly groundbreaking. From what has been said, you'll most likely need to use a debug menu to access all of the areas. Not to mention we would be getting a modified version of the 40% build. And it has already been confirmed that the build we have surfaced is the 40%, which is the same as the Curator's. Provided we aren't being trolled again, things such as the infamous 1.5 sewers probably won't be accessible to us.

This release will be catered to the more hardcore of us RE fans and not the noobs that know nothing about hacking or debugging. I'm happy with this release, but the 80% build would be much better for the average RE fan obviously. Our search will still continue after it's released.
              I meant the 80% build, just didn't think I had to specify it.

Comment

Working...
              X