Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 1 selfrunning demo disc (german version)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil 1 selfrunning demo disc (german version)

After searching some years,i finally found a cheap copy of the rare demo disc..It just contains the uncensored re 1 intro plus ingame-scenes..

Click image for larger version

Name:	2zom1ic.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	97.1 KB
ID:	406104

Video can be found here:

Thanks for sharing!

Edit: Not what I expected but thanks anyway, seems it's just a mix of stuff already out there.
    Last edited by Guest; 08-03-2012, 01:51 PM.

Comment

This watermark is a bit too small, it is best to 10x zoom, so as to properly promote the site, and in the future also to prevent the theft of such a treasure!

I'd like a classic RESIDENT EVIL (PSX), only, and nothing more.

Comment

I still wonder how on earth this thing, sans an ISO that was put into circulation ages ago, managed to stay so well tucked away ... to then suddenly pop up in the hands of several people in a relatively short timerfame. It's just insane how several of these surfaced at the same time.

Comment

As usual no one thinks they're worth anything until someone puts one up, then it starts a trend. You see it all the time.

Comment

I thought this would be self booting like Dreamcast back-ups, but alas I was wrong. The thread title is a bit misleading.

Robet, any chance we can get an ISO of the demo?
            My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Originally posted by Rombie View Post
              As usual no one thinks they're worth anything until someone puts one up, then it starts a trend. You see it all the time.
              Yeah... but Kendo found his insanely cheap (€30-ish) on a German auction site, the second collector found his on eBay and made an offer to end the auction early, and I found mine on a German blog and over a few months persuaded the owner to sell it. This was all pretty "hidden", and nobody know what I and the second collector paid, and they all appeared within a VERY short time frame.

Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
              I thought this would be self booting like Dreamcast back-ups, but alas I was wrong. The thread title is a bit misleading.

Robet, any chance we can get an ISO of the demo?
              Directly translated it says "selfrunning demo disc" on the disc. A more appropriate translation in this context would be "rolling demo disc".

An ISO is out there, and have been for years.
              lostreleases // demopals

Comment

For your sake Anders I hope it wasn't much. Lol

Comment

i will try to dump the disc later and upload it then

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                    I still wonder how on earth this thing, sans an ISO that was put into circulation ages ago, managed to stay so well tucked away ... to then suddenly pop up in the hands of several people in a relatively short timerfame. It's just insane how several of these surfaced at the same time.
                    Some shop owner or something probably found a stash of them all stored somewhere. Like the hidden stash of Nintendo Virtual Boys found a few years ago.
                    Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Originally posted by Dracarys View Post
                      Some shop owner or something probably found a stash of them all stored somewhere. Like the hidden stash of Nintendo Virtual Boys found a few years ago.
                      No. Three different sellers, and at least one of them had it for a few years.

Originally posted by Rombie View Post
                      For your sake Anders I hope it wasn't much. Lol
                      The most I ever paid for a pressed RE disc. So yeah, screw you Kendo, and your fraction-of-the-price.
                      Last edited by Anders; 08-04-2012, 08:30 AM.
                      lostreleases // demopals

Comment

Also got this one for quite some time, here is a dump of the CD for everyone ;)

http://www.mediafire.com/?8tdebwp7you4i41 ~47 mb

Comment

great....i thought there could be maybe some hidden beta stuff on the disc like on the bh 3 sample demo,but nothing..just a video..

Comment

Originally posted by Robert_Kendo View Post
                            great....i thought there could be maybe some hidden beta stuff on the disc like on the bh 3 sample demo,but nothing..just a video..
                            Rolling demos are just video files played on loop in stores.
                            PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

i know,but the bh 3 sample demo was a rolling demo too with loads of files on it

Comment

Working...
                              X