How many builds were there for RE 3.5?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Black~Crow View Post
    I thought there was similarities with those image and RE 3.5. I remember Alzaire giving me that image with that map. I think it had a women with a santa hat.

I was just wondering, the hook man video, is there a english translation for the japanese text? I searched but nothing.
    Spoiler:

Comment

great pic. its a shame we lost the opportunity to play as leon in the RE oldstyle with the new era graphics in the glorious age of gamecube, when we spent many hours on gaming magazines.
      the 3,5 graphics are impressive, dont u think? even for nowadays.

just watched incubate, RE4 has a bad character's mechanics, due to the new camera.

since this is a 3.5 thread, im free to say i dont give a damn about RE6.

Comment

3.5 feels old school to me, and i bought resident evil 2 the day after it came out.

and old school does not mean to dismiss, it means it has qualities not often seen today.

Comment

...I wonder if this has anything to do with my custom user title?

And yes, 3.5 has a more old school feeling to it. Single enemies that can tear you a fresh asshole through your stomach? Much better than fifty ganados that line up to be spinkicked off a bridge.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
            ...I wonder if this has anything to do with my custom user title?

And yes, 3.5 has a more old school feeling to it. Single enemies that can tear you a fresh asshole through your stomach? Much better than fifty ganados that line up to be spinkicked off a bridge.
            Not to count that Leon wasn't gonna be a super-ninja.

Comment

Originally posted by alinhoalisson View Post
              Not to count that Leon wasn't gonna be a super-ninja.
              Nah, he was just going to be a tentacle monster.
              PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Thank you so much Biohazard 1995! I was wondering what the heck Leon was saying.

Also, I have been wondering a long time too about the textures in RE3.5 hook-man video. I noticed the wall textures are blue and I think it is wall paper that is old and ripped. It looks just like a room in Re4 final. I don't remember which room. Does anyone know if there are more textures,models, pictures in that video that have been used in the final? If someone knows can you Please show or put up a link to download. Thank you.
                Last edited by Black~Crow; 08-08-2012, 12:03 PM.
                I have received 135,000 infractions at The Horror Is Alive!

Comment

Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                  Still better story than being a ninja.

Comment

Originally posted by Black~Crow View Post
                    Thank you so much Biohazard 1995! I was wondering what the heck Leon was saying.

Also, I have been wondering a long time too about the textures in RE3.5 hook-man video. I noticed the wall textures are blue and I think it is wall paper that is old and ripped. It looks just like a room in Re4 final. I don't remember which room. Does anyone know if there are more textures,models, pictures in that video that have been used in the final? If someone knows can you Please show or put up a link to download. Thank you.
                    I'm pretty sure you're talking about this room:

As for models, the dining table was reused in the village chief's house. There's also a deer trophy in the puzzle painting room in the castle.
                    Last edited by biohazard_star; 08-08-2012, 12:46 PM.
                    Seibu teh geimu?
                    ---

Comment

Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                      A tentacle monster (JAPANIMATION STYLE!!) with a supernaturally powered right hand as I recall. Yeah, that sounds like total old-school Resident Evil to me. XD
                      sigpic

Comment

well, the leon's power glove is noticeable in gameplay, we can see the stripes in the jacket and he is nothing using a glove left hand. but a big yawn instead a hand and an attack like the leech man would be mad. though madness is better than the repetitive action we have now.

but i guess RE5 stole many RE4 ideas. the uroboros, the plane fight, the spencer story, the desert eagle, the same handcannon in RE5 is the same we can see as an icon in trial RE4 with the debug.

but Re took the same way of many movies, all the monsters being insects.

Comment

Originally posted by yurieu View Post
                          well, the leon's power glove is noticeable in gameplay, we can see the stripes in the jacket and he is nothing using a glove left hand. but a big yawn instead a hand and an attack like the leech man would be mad. though madness is better than the repetitive action we have now.
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
                            I'm pretty sure you're talking about this room:

As for models, the dining table was reused in the village chief's house. There's also a deer trophy in the puzzle painting room in the castle.
                            Yes that is the room, has anyone extracted all the models, props, etc from the RE4 disc? Maybe those models,like the table would be there.
                            I have received 135,000 infractions at The Horror Is Alive!

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                              Try to compare what's comparable. We barely know anything about 3.5, we just know they wanted to change the formula, and apparently innovate. Sadly it was canned to release something action-oriented...

RE1.5 is a pure old school Resident Evil, and is more like a kid's dream for most of us old Resident Evil fans. I said it multiple times, but it's a game we were hysterical about back in 1997, and never got to play it. I don't doubt one second that the game is inferior to RE2, but playing it would throw us back in 1997. It was really an exciting time for most of us, and this game fills me with nostalgia. People who are new to the series can't really understand how it feels, and I am totally fine with that.

For many of us, 1.5 is not just a game, it's a little part of our childhood we still have to access and visit. It's a bit hard to explain, but that's how I feel.
                              Couldn't agree with you more. I don't even care if it's a good game or not I just want to see the game on my TV screen in motion like I should have done all those years ago. Ever since I saw pictures of the retail game in magazines I was disappointed, for me I just want to fill that little gap in my child hood.

Comment

Originally posted by Biohazard 1995 View Post
                                Spoiler:

At what time they where developing it? 2002?

Oh, hello Maya, notice the hidden layers.

Comment

Working...
                                X