[RELEASE] Biohazard 1.5 Hacks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mrox2 View Post
    No, I wouldn't dare to, But hes not using common sense when saying a fan made work is not like a fan made work....
    if you consider that trolling then I'll stop if you want.

Nope you don't
    Nah ...
    I'm not bad, are you ?
    You changed so much didn't you ?
    No one, maybe I'm I'm every nightmare you ever had. I'm your worst dream comes true. I'm everything you ever were afraid of ?
    child I am the eater of worlds and of children, And you will be next !

Quite sad to quote Mother Firefly's Poem actually and not having a proper reply ...
    Thank you I guess for being so honest ?

Again that's Mother Firefly's Poem from "The house of 1000 corpses" Lol.

...just being silly/weird, and I think you've got Mother Firefly confused with Otis.

I don't have a 'proper' reply. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that IGAS work takes time, and that was the point I tried to stress before.

Stop trying to make something out of nothing.
    I'm a blackstar.

Comment

• Yea, it's unofficial, but it doesn't really change the fact that making significant milestone-level progress (which they would want to show to the public) with their work would require a lot more time than patching/modifying a few files. It'd be unfair to expect the team to provide us with a constant steady stream of new media. You should know this well, as you yourself are working on a pretty big modding project, and you are aware that sometimes there are huge time gaps in between releases of new videos/screenshots.
      Last edited by biohazard_star; 04-16-2013, 10:47 AM.
      Seibu teh geimu?
      ---

Comment

• Some men just wanna see the butt hurt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
          Some men just wanna see the butt hurt.
          Sounds like a good 90% of the RE community. It's sad, but there will always be assholes and whinners in this fan base. I bet some of them didn't even know about 1.5 till they started researching it.
          Last edited by Zombie_X; 04-16-2013, 05:48 PM.
          My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
            Some men just wanna see the butt hurt.
            Especially some of the people on the assembler games forums who proved they had 1.5 but showed it in our faces and said they wont release it.

Well in the end, jokes on them. There copies are now worthless.

Comment

• Don't recall anyone on ASSEMbler Games ever claiming to have it (nor ever showing it to anyone), why are people suddenly saying that?

Comment

• There wasn't anyone on ASSEMbler who owned 1.5. If you mean GManWillis, then no, he didn't have it at all.
                My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• New hack :-) play as Marvin, use the following code 300B0FF0 0003 to play as Marvin after applying the patch.

Info: Built new PL03.PLD using Marvin CDEMD0.EMS .MD1, TIM and Leon PL0.PLD .EDD, .EMR doner files,
                  inserted into the image at unused sector 47455 and patched PSX.EXE PL03.PLD slot with new lba and filesize info.

Next hack will include playable Ada, Annette and Roy.

Hopefully the team will up the pld and plw slots to 256 like the .DO2 door slots.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Mikhail; 04-26-2013, 05:19 AM.

Comment

• Great work Mikhail! Thanks for make it!

Keep up the very amazing work!

Comment

• Newer patch now you can play as all the missing characters from CDEMD?.EMS Marvin, Ada, Cheif Iron's, Roy and Annette the next patch will include updated John and Sherry textured PLD's where they no longer ice skate when climbing stairs.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Great work again Mikhail!

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                          There wasn't anyone on ASSEMbler who owned 1.5. If you mean GManWillis, then no, he didn't have it at all.
                          He still continues to say he does have it.
                          I talked with him in a PM. He says he apparently has 3 RE 1.5 builds.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	js.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	9.0 KB
ID:	402946

PL0E.PLD John texture / stair patch, decided to scrap the Sherry patch as it wouldn't have her idle animation.

Use with code
                            #Play as John
                            300B0FF0 000E
                            Last edited by Mikhail; 05-08-2013, 08:46 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ccrogers15 View Post
                              He still continues to say he does have it.
                              I talked with him in a PM. He says he apparently has 3 RE 1.5 builds.
                              He's an idiot. From what I understand of the crap that happened, and without going into detail, he simply talked to someone who trusted him to keep his mouth shut and had a access to the same build as Team IGAS. That's it.

Comment

• Indeed, he does not have any builds. He would not give any proof to Kevin or Yakumo. Dont belive his lies.
                                My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Working...
                                X