No announcement yet.

[RELEASE] Biohazard 1.5 Hacks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just in time, DB! I'm almost to the Parking Garage in my "walkthough" videos of Leon's game in the RE15 videos thread. Good job, and thanks!
    Do you know where I can find the final build of Resident Evil 1.5?
    Please contact me if so! re15finalbuild@gmail.com

Comment

• Originally posted by RMandel View Post
      Just in time, DB! I'm almost to the Parking Garage in my "walkthough" videos of Leon's game in the RE15 videos thread. Good job, and thanks!
      No problem, glad to help.

--------------------------------------------------
      Preview of the new patch:

Comment

• This cool)))
        sigpic

Comment

• Any word on when the patch will be up?

Comment

• Whoah, you fixed some things I see! Zombie cut in half has been fixed, Irons is fixed, Sherry cutscene fixed, and you added the Birkin fight music.
            Last edited by Zombie_X; 05-24-2013, 06:43 PM.
            My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Excellent work!!!

Comment

• Wow! You fixed the horrible glitch that causes the game to massively slow down when zombies get bisected.

Cant wait for this patch.

Comment

• Do you know where I can find the final build of Resident Evil 1.5?

Comment

• New patch is now available! Look the first post!

Enjoy!

Comment

• I LOVE YOU MAN!!!!!!!

Comment

• It's awesome! Thank you so much!
                        sigpic

Comment

• You are a hacking genius, DB! Now I'll have to redo all these videos (when I get back from vacation), but it'll be worth it! Muchas gracias!!
                          Do you know where I can find the final build of Resident Evil 1.5?

Comment

• Best patch yet MDB, excellent work. only thing I can even think of right now that you could improve upon is to give the shotgun the retail sound, 1.5 sound is missing the pump effect.

Comment

• I WAS gonna say nice work guys - but recent ''developments'' in the 1.5 thread make me feel otherwise.

I guess ya can't claim anything is your own work if it is not, eh fellas?

*mini rant over* - I'm just saddened that 1.5's development could falter due to all this fiasco..
                              "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• just another patch to me..... no point in making a stupid nerdy drama over it thanks DB I look forward to trying it out while I wait for the teams proper version.

Comment

Working...
                                X