No announcement yet.

[RELEASE] Biohazard 1.5 Hacks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But bashing DB is going to change THEIR security issues.

Comment

• Pretending the problem doesn't exist at all, because you got your egg today, is not gonna favour it either.
      Last edited by Gemini; 05-27-2013, 01:00 PM.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
      , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Originally posted by ParasiteAdam View Post
        Look the point is DB told us the truth. He admitted to being sent data from the vanilla build to help with his work. He told us that he doesnt have said build. He admitted to using this "special emulator". So seriously let it go. He's been one of the most honest members of this community I've been happy to talk to. Its not like he's doing any of this for fame, he just wants to make the game more enjoyable for everyone else and expect nothing in return.

DB my friend at least you can know I'm on your side buddy
        Thanks you!

Originally posted by Darkness View Post
        I don't see how DB making a patch to make MZD more stable ruins the chance at more information. It makes no goddamn sense.
        Exactly dude, that sound really funny, right?

Originally posted by Gemini View Post
        No reason? This one's too good. It's not like producing a few patches makes him immune. Lemme rob a bank, give all the money to the people and they say "BUT I DID IT FOR MY FRIENDS!". Mirror climbing at its worst. Seriously, there's nothing more I can add as this clearly speaks for itself.
        So you are trying to say that I stole the emulator?

If so, let me tell you this really very wrong, first of all I'm not that kind of person, the emulator just was sent to me by Colvin, that's all.

Comment

• I'm not pretending anything. Sure it sucks that IGAS took a hit and I really want to play their restoration. But the fact remains that you're pretty much turning a blind eye that they are the ones with the security issues that they need to address. Until they due leaks are going to happen and its pointless to try and pin it on people who really have nothing to do with it.

Comment

• It's still something that was basically stolen and passed to other people as a gigantic scam from Mr. Colvin. You do the math DB.

Originally posted by ParasiteAdam View Post
            But the fact remains that you're pretty much turning a blind eye that they are the ones with the security issues that they need to address.
            As far as I can tell, IGAS released the build because Colvin (part of the team? rogue member? or simply theif?) tried to scam other people on eBay or whatever that was. I doubt they could foretell this event, like anybody else couldn't. They may have security issues, bur their release of the leaked version seems so far like the move. Intentional unwanted leaks are different story.

Until they due leaks are going to happen and its pointless to try and pin it on people who really have nothing to do with it.
            Releasing vanilla assets and increasing the leak counter is barely "nothing".
            Last edited by Gemini; 05-27-2013, 01:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
              It's still something that was basically stolen and passed to other people as a gigantic scam from Mr. Colvin. You do the math.
              OMG let it go !!! you can't do anything it's out of your hands , keep going on and on will not help you and it's just making you look like a troll.
              DB has answered you many times and it's still not good enough so just let it go. I'll say it again life goes on. shit happens ( to all of us)

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                It's still something that was basically stolen and passed to other people as a gigantic scam from Mr. Colvin. You do the math.
                But I was not the one who stole it, but you act as if I was...

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
                  OMG let it go !!! you can't do anything it's out of your hands , keep going on and on will not help you and it's just making you look like a troll.
                  Minimizing damage and pretending there's no consequences is definitively the greatest solution.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
                    DB has answered you many times and it's still not good enough so just let it go. I'll say it again life goes on. shit happens ( to all of us)
                    Enjoy your patches, aka Vanilla Build features.

If some other builds, (e.g. 80%) ever surface and no one is willing to share them due to leaks, you know who to thank.
                    Last edited by SonicBlue; 05-27-2013, 01:21 PM.

Comment

• Colvin is the one to blame, not DB. DB making patches to tide us over doesn't seem like something that should even be a factor in someone with a 1.5 build getting pissy. It makes NO fucking sense!

Comment

• Dark Biohazard, your work is perfect. This game does not come off, even more so after your patches =). A thousand thanks. I noticed in the lobby of the police station (JUMP LOBBY 103) lost an old background music. You will I return it with the next patch? It certainly is not that important, just wondering. Sorry for bad English.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Guys. Don't kill one another. At least Martin's open/honest about it now. Things were a bit silly when things were so obviously taken from a vanilla build of sorts and people still claimed it not to be.

Originally posted by Dark Biohazard View Post
                          But I was not the one who stole it, but you act as if I was...
                          Think of it more as a case of knowlingly doing something that probably shouldn't have been done. Personally, I've been sitting on things for quite some while that I probably shouldn't have had in the first place, thus haven't really done much with it other than, well, sit on it ... Call it safekeeping. Should its owner or source vanish and not show any signs of life for like 10 years ... maybe I'll consider putting it out there (No, were' not talking Resident Evil now. Go away.)

Comment

• Originally posted by SonicBlue View Post
                            If some other builds, (e.g. 80%) ever surface and no one is willing to share them due to leaks, you know who to thank.
                            Sorry but that makes no sense, why my patches will cause the disappearance of the people who have other builds? :S

Then the team work also will cause that...

Comment

• Originally posted by Dark Biohazard View Post
                              Sorry but that makes no sense, why my patches will cause the disappearance of the people who have other builds? :S

Then the team work also will cause that...
                              What of "they have contacts with other build owners" you have not understood?

They (the Team) contacted their source for another build/s, because this kind of stuff is not something you can find on Kinder Surprise, how you think they manage to acquire it, only with the money?

If their source doesn't trust them it's because of people like you spreading private content all over the place, probably they have some sort of agreement on how the Vanilla Build should have being release, don't you think?

Comment

• ^ This - what SonicBlue said.

At the end of the day, people know what they have done and need to at least claim responsibility for their actions, right or wrong.
                                Think I might leave the forum alone for a while and come back when things have settled (I'm kidding myself here right?) - or new info is released..
                                "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

Working...
                                X