No announcement yet.

[RELEASE] Biohazard 1.5 Hacks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As for Dark Biohazard, the Vanilla Data he acquired was already leaked among others before him that he simply used to make a more stable patch. He did not release the Vanilla Build, just used data from it that he got simply to make a more stable patch with. No matter which way you look at it, it's not Dark Biohazard's fault for the leak of data, but whoever supplied it to him, and whichever person it was from Team I.G.A.S. who was not being able to contain it. D. Birkin mentioned that they already knew about the Vanilla Leak even before the MZD Leak, but just didn't say anything about it until Dark Biohazard made his most recent patch. They seem to imply this cost them more opportunities at later builds of RE 1.5, but it seems that those were truly dashed upon with the initial leaks and main MZD leak, long before this leak of simply fix code.

You know what? I'm starting to think Team I.G.A.S. falls on full blame of *ALL* aspects of the leaks. If they knew what they were doing as far as securing data and teaming up with truly trusted sources goes, the screenshot leaks, the MZD leak, and the Vanilla Build leak would not have happened. *THEY* caused the lost opportunities of later builds, not those who acquired data a few generations down the leak line. I know I playfully made fun of RE 123's bashing of Team I.G.A.S. in the past, but I'm really starting to see their point.
    Last edited by Eteponge; 05-27-2013, 10:51 PM.

Comment

• Then again, somebody - ANYBODY - could just release the plain vanilla 40% build and be done with it. It wouldn't solve the situation - we'd still have the same people whining and bitching - but at least that issue couldn't be argued anymore. Oh, wait ... maybe it could. "You left stuff out!" "You put stuff in!" (current complaint) "This isn't the whole game!" (well, duh!) "This is buggy and doesn't work most of the time!" (double-duh!!) "There's nothing else left in here to find!" (and you really thought there would be?).

While it would be nice to have some of the other builds (the 80% build, the Famitsu build, etc.), I would argue that they're not really necessary at this point. There's enough data and resources available in the community now for a full recreation of RE15. It'll take time, but it's possible. Both DB and Team IGAS have proven it, each in their own way - along with lesser lights like SeiyaKou, felixnew, etc. Not to mention all of us who have tried to help them as best we can. Having the other builds would be nice - especially in the case of the development of the RE15 Sewers and both the Famitsu and 80% builds - but I assert we don't really need them anymore for a serious recreation effort. Most of the people who seem to be bitching (not honestly talking or disccusing) about them appear to be either hardcore RE fans who "gotta have it all" or - dare I say it? - ROMZ addicts who also "gotta have it all." *sigh*

I personally don't have any beef with DB - just like I didn't with DXP or Black Crow before him, and still don't. You do what you gotta do, and if something unexpected comes your way because of what you do ... well, so much the better. I'll let him do what he does best, and I'll do the same. Now if he'd only release that last version of his RE15 for RE2 PMOD ... but I've whined about that before, and I'll shut up now.

Keep up the good work, DB. I mean it.

Last edited by RMandel; 05-28-2013, 12:21 AM.
      Do you know where I can find the final build of Resident Evil 1.5?
      Please contact me if so! re15finalbuild@gmail.com

Comment

• Originally posted by ccrogers15 View Post
        Im pretty sure they could finish it. We all pretty much know the basic plotline of the game.
        I think they know much more about the story than we think ;)
        My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• the game is gonna feel lackluster without voicing though, sadly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eteponge View Post
            You know what? I'm starting to think Team I.G.A.S. falls on full blame of *ALL* aspects of the leaks. If they knew what they were doing as far as securing data and teaming up with truly trusted sources goes, the screenshot leaks, the MZD leak, and the Vanilla Build leak would not have happened. *THEY* caused the lost opportunities of later builds, not those who acquired data a few generations down the leak line. I know I playfully made fun of RE 123's bashing of Team I.G.A.S. in the past, but I'm really starting to see their point.
            yes and no. maybe. main problem for our side of was put trust to some people from resident evil community. in previous things, including communities related to projects has been positive experience. resident evil? only problems and headache. we can look at benefit of including people and problem we encounter this time and look for balance, but bruth of matter is we did wrong in think the resident evil community be like others and have many people of good reputation and able to live up to reputation. not many have proven to be able to keep secrets in this community. easy to see why things like misinformation and rumors more common and only some people able to achieve real finds. everyone always eager to tell other what they know or do. even in case people not directly affiliate to project, they know source of something and still talk and share. all about ego and impatiance of child. difference between professional and hour of the amateur. sad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
              I think they know much more about the story than we think ;)
              i like your way of think.

Originally posted by Darkness View Post
              the game is gonna feel lackluster without voicing though, sadly.
              agree. is not resident evil without.

Comment

• Originally posted by B.Zork View Post
                i like your way of think.

agree. is not resident evil without.
                Which is why id suggest to either:

1. Get people who sound like the characters from the 1.5 bioflames vids.

or

2. Try to find someone with a later build that contained voice overs. (Possible? Because the bioflames videos had voice acting for leon, sherry and elza).

Comment

• only video from complete disc from japanese director's cut have speech.

Comment

yes and no. maybe. main problem for our side of was put trust to some people from resident evil community. in previous things, including communities related to projects has been positive experience. resident evil? only problems and headache. we can look at benefit of including people and problem we encounter this time and look for balance, but bruth of matter is we did wrong in think the resident evil community be like others and have many people of good reputation and able to live up to reputation. not many have proven to be able to keep secrets in this community. easy to see why things like misinformation and rumors more common and only some people able to achieve real finds. everyone always eager to tell other what they know or do. even in case people not directly affiliate to project, they know source of something and still talk and share. all about ego and impatiance of child. difference between professional and hour of the amateur. sad.
                    Perhaps it is indeed more of simply putting trust in the wrong people and also the subject matter that the game being worked on is none other than the mother-of-all-drama-and-envy Resident Evil 1.5, which was considered by the RE community and others outside it to pretty much the holy grail of lost prototypes, as well as sparking the general craziness of Resident Evil fanboys.

Being that it's Resident Evil 1.5 we're talking about here, with it's rabid fandom, you'd probably have to had found all totally unattached non-RE fans to put trust in testing something like that for it not to leak.

Comment

only video from complete disc from japanese director's cut have speech.
                      Thanks for clarification.

Comment

yes and no. maybe. main problem for our side of was put trust to some people from resident evil community.
                        That's why it should have been limited to the people who made the project possible and a few other non-interested people. I would never dig in the resident evil community to find people to work on such a project... But anyway, you're doing a hell of a good work and I'm always more impressed and surprised by the progress of your mod, so I can't complain, really.

Ultimately if you don't have access to later builds it means the sewers and RPD will have more of your personal touch, and that's a good thing to write on your curriculum vitae haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                          That's why it should have been limited to the people who made the project possible and a few other non-interested people. I would never dig in the resident evil community to find people to work on such a project... But anyway, you're doing a hell of a good work and I'm always more impressed and surprised by the progress of your mod, so I can't complain, really.

Ultimately if you don't have access to later builds it means the sewers and RPD will have more of your personal touch, and that's a good thing to write on your curriculum vitae haha.
                          That might actually turn out for the better hehe - never really thought of it like that - but again, it's not like I know 1.5 off the back of my hand like most on here, so I won't be able to tell of any differences - at least in those areas.

Well, now I've heard more about the whole thing - I regret my earlier posts and now I guess see the full picture..
                          I guess I got taken in by certain people's views and say those as correct - and they weren't.

Sorry DB and others I may have offended - meant nothing by it

Everyone keep up the good work and look forward to more patches xD
                          "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• Originally posted by DXP View Post
                            Like you and Gemini kicking people down and causing a bitch fit over something so little and yeah every time its always you two no one else, you do it on the modding forums and now your doing it here and I have to say its pathetic haven't you got another place to troll? Martin has always been honest when i've worked alongside him and he's been honest now so stop dragging him through the damn mud because your in troll bitch mode, over a bunch of patches wow, we have bigger problems in the REAL world but people like you bitch over zero's and one's I mean seriously?

At the end of the day its who ever leaked stuff to Martin's fault not his like everyone has already said, and you have a problem with that(since its only you and Gemini) its too late its on the internet and you know what they say about things that get on the internet right?

martin has done a good job with what he has done and I hope he continues to do so, because I wait patiently for his fixes to make things more stable, but if your going to continue been little bitches over a patch then your more pathetic than I already said you are.....seriously a patch that fixes things...to make it easier for people to play....wow Humanity has reached its all time low reading some comments on this thread anyway.

@Martin I believe you dude and appreciate what you have done for this community keep up the great work.
                            Patches? Those are implementation of original data, he make people believe he's patching something when in reality he's only putting data made by other people (CAPCOM) inside the game.

That's pathetic, and more pathetic it's your comment about how him being honest to you, what's the correlation between that and releasing fake patches?

Also, didn't you forget about "I don't have that emulator, I was recording this at my friend's house", and you know what, it was a lie, and then how forgetful he is to not mention that the newest patch was not done because of his skills but because someone gave him wasn't supposed to have , he's very honest in my opinion.

Go DXP, save the world from wars, starvation and terrorists.

Originally posted by TheMortician View Post
                            Laughing my ass off...

Every guy with common sense has to just disagree with the shit being sad about Martin here.

A question: "Didn't IGAS not already rob their chances of getting more 1.5 content by themselves, when being not careful enough and providing Colvin with a build and ending up leaking 1.5 then again by themselves in the end?"

You could say that this Colvin fiasco already screwed them hard regarding their reputation in secret beta black marketz..

But no it's scapegoat time again I guess. This time Martin will play the role of Colvin/Welsh and he will be the ass
                            I love it how Colvin was made the kind of "mission impossible" dude that somehow got a hold of the build.. By magic.

All Martin did was fixing stuff to give guys a chance to have a better experience. He even released his stuff, he never was about fame.. He also didn't claim he used magic or special C-Injections to get stuff fixed.. If he just had to copy & paste stuff out of vanilla files to fix bugs, then it's just like that. That is still called fixing.. He also makes no secret out of it nor hides the data in any way, he releases it.

Whoever sent martin the stuff, he should be the one being put into that kind of crossfire...

yeah like some guys are getting paid for the dirty work over here... haha
                            Laugh, laugh, ahahah, the Colving fiasco you say? Martin admitted that the emulator was given to him, by... COLVIN!

So martin is still part of the Colving fiasco, ergo, your argument about the "new" scapegoat is invalid.

I have something to make you laugh even more.

Let's take a look at it a little more in detail

That's quite strange, near the masks borders the picture have a pixel size of 1px, when in the full background (in retail too) the size of masks border and background is consistent, 2px.

Maybe it's an error, let's look at another picture:

Oh look, the same thing happens here, I have a suspect that they are being Photoshopped in post production, aren't they?

Now you can laugh, ahahahahah

Please, continue lying, as you are convincing even yourself that what you're doing is the most awesome mod ever done, with Photoshop ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by DXP View Post
                              Like you and Gemini kicking people down and causing a bitch fit over something so little and yeah every time its always you two no one else, you do it on the modding forums and now your doing it here and I have to say its pathetic haven't you got another place to troll? Martin has always been honest when i've worked alongside him and he's been honest now so stop dragging him through the damn mud because your in troll bitch mode, over a bunch of patches wow, we have bigger problems in the REAL world but people like you bitch over zero's and one's I mean seriously?

At the end of the day its who ever leaked stuff to Martin's fault not his like everyone has already said, and you have a problem with that(since its only you and Gemini) its too late its on the internet and you know what they say about things that get on the internet right?

martin has done a good job with what he has done and I hope he continues to do so, because I wait patiently for his fixes to make things more stable, but if your going to continue been little bitches over a patch then your more pathetic than I already said you are.....seriously a patch that fixes things...to make it easier for people to play....wow Humanity has reached its all time low reading some comments on this thread anyway.

@Martin I believe you dude and appreciate what you have done for this community keep up the great work.
                              I know you went through High School getting in fights and stuff and now you're into Resident Evil. Resident Evil fans are all insane! It's people like you that destroy the RE community.
                              Most anticipated game of 2013? Team IGAS Resident Evil 1.5!

Comment

• OK now I dunno what to think LOL - maybe I'll just shut ma big mouth :S
                                Those images with the masks look fishy though Hmm.. In all retail RE's - yeah, they are all the same consistency
                                "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

Working...
                                X