[RELEASE] Biohazard 1.5 Hacks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The_Wes View Post
    The Team's trial edition release will be just a demo. Probably only will have a very short part of the game (RPD). I think will be interesting have all the new features with all the content of the beta. And you can't say have all those things with the debug menu is pointless.
    Sorry was confused by that. Why do a trial edition when there is already a more featured build online?

Comment

• Because that online build is broken a lot. The trial edition will be a short demo to see final features includes by the Team, with a retail stability enviroment. But only provides a few of the total gameplay. That´s the reason to include all those features in MZD build.
      Si guisante se dice "pea" y chiflado "nut", ¿Un cacahuete "peanut" es un chiflado de los guisantes?

Comment

• Originally posted by ccrogers15 View Post
        Sorry was confused by that. Why do a trial edition when there is already a more featured build online?
        The Trial Edition would bring a lot of fixes to the many glitches and bugs that are present in the MZD build. It would probably contain a small cutscene or two, maybe even new/fixed ones.

Comment

• It would be the perfect chance to reveal the inclusion of voice acting, assuming they're implementing it.
          Seibu teh geimu?
          ---

Comment

• they are being cryptic on the VO side for a reason, i think they are hiding something ;)

Comment

• Hopefully, no offence to IGAS, the voice acting is not some terrible quality voice overs recorded on dollar general brand computer mics. Nobody wants to hear that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                bug report: L tunnel has one too many zombies, slowdown, once i kill one its back to normal. On elza game, cant speak for leon game
                Thanks for report that, I also notice it, the game becomes a little slow, I guess it will be not only because the amount of zombies, but also because the "water 3D model".

However, this does not crash the game.

Originally posted by geluda View Post
                I noticed as that you're making more modifications to the build, some things get fixed but other things get broken. Would it be possible to do two patches, one for Leon and one for Elza? That way you know what character to pick and how to expect the game to behave when playing. That's not really a demand or request, I'm just more curious if that's in the realms of your posabilities as it would be a nice way to stabilise the build for specific characters as opposed to some rooms being broken because its catered to the other.
                Sorry but that is exactly what you see broken?

Originally posted by ccrogers15 View Post
                Ive noticed a bug as well, or at very least, something you changed that you should not of ( ):
                When playing as leon, when in the RPD, because you changed the music, it is always the same song. The RPD hall is supposed to be "Sound of prototype" not the lab song.
                I changed the music to look like a later build , I have relied on this video (go to the second 0:22):

Originally posted by RMandel View Post
                Some suggestions for a future patch or update ....

1) Connect the door at the end of LTUNNEL2 that you currently have disabled to the door on the high ledge of the Spider Tunnel. I know the player won't be able to get back out until the crate push is fixed, but even so ... Either that, or connect the Spider Tunnel directly to the ladder in LTUNNEL where LTUNNEL2 is connected now? The player should still be able to get to Factory Site A by means of the double doors to the Central Hub in the normal LTUNNEL.

2) Duplicate the East Stairwell (copy the RDT) as a "kludged" replacement for the missing West Stairwell. The wall signs would have to be changed, of course - but that way we'd have both stairwells in "working" form for gameplay.

3) Enable the Elza/John crate push cutscene in the Service Bay in her game. I know it's there; I've seen the dialogue embedded in the game data.
                Thanks for the suggestions RMandel, I will consider it. ;)

Originally posted by The_Wes View Post
                A question to Dark Biohazard, It's a thing about I was thinking. When the Team release the Trial edition, you could use all those data to fix the MZD build?
                Honestly, I do not know. :S
                Last edited by Dark Biohazard; 05-31-2013, 10:10 AM.

Comment

• For example, Leon can enter outside with the burning truck however Elza can not. There are other various rooms where playing with a specific character simply crashes the game. Another example, Leon picks up the gun in the east corridor and the game crashes, there are other various instances where simply choice of character crashes the game. I don't really expect you to work hard to solve these issues, just thought I'd make the suggestion in case it turned out was easier for you to work this way.

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
                    For example, Leon can enter outside with the burning truck however Elza can not. There are other various rooms where playing with a specific character simply crashes the game. Another example, Leon picks up the gun in the east corridor and the game crashes, there are other various instances where simply choice of character crashes the game. I don't really expect you to work hard to solve these issues, just thought I'd make the suggestion in case it turned out was easier for you to work this way.
                    mmm... you are sure you apply the new patch to the clean BH2.bin?

Comment

• Martin you need to make this shotgun playable lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Dark Biohazard View Post
                        mmm... you are sure you apply the new patch to the clean BH2.bin?
                        Yup. I extracted it from the original zip file and applied it, I guess I could try doing it again.

Comment

• Dark Biohazard, it would be great if you can include the fix to shotgun and magnum in all the rooms with zombies. Play all the beta with shotgun sounds good!!! Yeah, I know that mean a lot of work, but it would be great!!!
                          Si guisante se dice "pea" y chiflado "nut", ¿Un cacahuete "peanut" es un chiflado de los guisantes?

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post

Martin you need to make this shotgun playable lol
                            I will try that shotgun work correctly in game. ;)

Originally posted by The_Wes View Post
                            Dark Biohazard, it would be great if you can include the fix to shotgun and magnum in all the rooms with zombies. Play all the beta with shotgun sounds good!!! Yeah, I know that mean a lot of work, but it would be great!!!
                            I have already in mind do it!
                            Last edited by Dark Biohazard; 06-01-2013, 01:08 PM.

Comment

• I'll marry your ass if you add the retail shotgun sound

Comment

• good job for your patch DB grasia hope that in your other patch you can use all the weapons of the game and a suggestion might make a patch to play with elza clear underwear adult would be a patch for doing so would be very happy I trust your abilities DB friends.
                                but believes it would be possible to make the patch I ask

Comment

Working...
                                X