No announcement yet.

[RELEASE] Biohazard 1.5 Hacks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It might be worth changing the enemies in the right hand side prison cells with CDEMD0.EMS the 8th EMD from the trial edition there not displayed at an angle where you can see there heads and torso, as well the 2nd zombies on the left hand side in each cell, this way they'd be only two full zombie models showing the two closest the doors on the left hand side cells, the rest just being the attacking hands model.

Attached Files
    Last edited by Mikhail; 07-12-2013, 08:40 AM.

Comment

• Update - it's been established by others that the third shotgun is indeed a V-Jump leftover. A slightly modified one, to be sure (probably intended for era 2 use), but V-Jump all the same.
      Do you know where I can find the final build of Resident Evil 1.5?
      Please contact me if so! re15finalbuild@gmail.com

Comment

• Originally posted by RMandel View Post
        Update - it's been established by others that the third shotgun is indeed a V-Jump leftover. A slightly modified one, to be sure (probably intended for era 2 use), but V-Jump all the same.
        Sweet, where was that all confirmed in the end?

Comment

• Hello everyone, sorry folks, but due to my current very short free time, I'm not working on this project, for the moment.

After the release of my latest patch, my next step was to create an improved version of the cutscene of Elza with Roy in MIRROR ROOM, but due to an unknown problem with some data (the game not want to charge some of new data) and after a lot of attempts, I could not do and decided leave it for another time.

I hope all you understand my situation and I hope to return to this project, soon.

Greetings.

Comment

• quick question can i use this on the version that came out this year or is there a newer version of the game i missed?

Comment

• You can only build on the IGAS. Here's a reference to the assembly: DOWNLOAD. =)
              You put it on a patch of the great Dark Biohazard and enjoy.
              sigpic

Comment

• Remember the previous build to the 40% build? I mean to the era 3 build, or maybe is known too as the famitsu build:

Well, as I have free time today, I start to work for recreate this version, here my first results:

More when I have free time again.

I hope you like it.

Comment

• Wow =)
                  sigpic

Comment

• Looks nice, great job!

Comment

• Thanks to both.

Comment

• I'm looking forward to release the next version!
                        I'm Japanese. I live in Japan. I like Biohazard (Resident Evil)! The Japanese people wants to play the RE1.5 for Japanese language Ver.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnzuAme View Post
                          I'm looking forward to release the next version!
                          Well, in these days I've been working in some things for a new patch, I have a few of things already done! so, I'm thinking in a possible release of a new patch, tomorrow!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dark Biohazard View Post
                            Well, in these days I've been working in some things for a new patch, I have a few of things already done! so, I'm thinking in a possible release of a new patch, tomorrow!
                            You rock DB, glad to see you're back. just what we need until the preview version

Comment

• Originally posted by Dark Biohazard View Post
                              Oh wow! Is this patch continuing what you have done with your older patches? LIke fixing the rooms with shotguns etc?

if so then great! Any hidden surprises? ;)
                              4 Itchy Tasty.

Comment

• New patch is now available in the first post!

Here a video to show you almost all the content of the same:

Maybe for some of you, this will not be really a nice patch, but anyway, I hope all you enjoy the new patch!

Comment

Working...
                                X