No announcement yet.

[RELEASE] Biohazard 1.5 Hacks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Martin, how's the project going? Any progress on the PVB?

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
      Hey Martin, how's the project going? Any progress on the PVB?
      Well I'm still working, a little slow because my lack of free time and motivation, I'm not working only in a new PVB patch, but in a new MZD patch too!

Comment

• This is cool Martin! Can you tell us what will be new in the MZD Patch? Thanks for all your work!
        "What is it? - BLOOD!"

Comment

• Originally posted by CraZyEddy2010 View Post
          This is cool Martin! Can you tell us what will be new in the MZD Patch? Thanks for all your work!
          More playable rooms.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dark Biohazard View Post
            More playable rooms.
            Niiiiiice, still new rooms even now. Can't wait to see it

Comment

• Awesome. Have you solved the issue with the boundaries? I remember the last patch didn't have any boundaries for the "R. Corridor" in the lab. What's the ETA, btw?
              Seibu teh geimu?
              ---

Comment

• Not to sound pushy, but out of curiosity have you bed able to repair the grenade and rocket launchers?
                sigpic
                "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
                  Awesome. Have you solved the issue with the boundaries? I remember the last patch didn't have any boundaries for the "R. Corridor" in the lab. What's the ETA, btw?
                  Unfortunately no, I will keep try to fix it anyway, I also have some problems with boundaries in the new rooms I'm working, wish me luck to I can fix it.

Originally posted by Graco View Post
                  Not to sound pushy, but out of curiosity have you bed able to repair the grenade and rocket launchers?
                  I would like to do, but at the moment I do not have the knowledge to do that.

Comment

• Dark Biohazard, is it possible to import rooms form other games? Like RE3 and RE2?
                    My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                      Dark Biohazard, is it possible to import rooms form other games? Like RE3 and RE2?
                      Sure, is very possible, the only problem there is the .BSS (backgrounds) replacement, is not so easy as it sound, to replace it you should update some unknow (for now) values in PSX.EXE or the STAGEX.BIN files (still I not completly sure).

Comment

• First to all, sorry for the double post.

Hello guys! here a sample of the new patch for the MZD (thanks a lot to my friend Futuretime23, since he is help me a lot to add more rooms):

Also, thanks to MarkGrass for BioHerb (since it was very useful to work in rooms). ;)
                        Last edited by Dark Biohazard; 01-31-2014, 12:53 PM.

Comment

• How did you discern the room numbers? the first two are self explainitary because of the on looking red light and clear unsmashed mirror, but there's two rooms with an unsmashed black mirror.

Clear unsmashed mirror - - Red light
                          Black mirror - - ?
                          John's cell also with unsmashed clear mirror - - ?
                          Last edited by Mikhail; 01-31-2014, 03:16 PM.

Comment

• The perspective and boundaries still seem a bit wonky (Leon appears a bit small), but otherwise good job. It would be amazing if you could port some of your RE2 PC 1.5 lab room boundaries to the game itself.
                            Seibu teh geimu?
                            ---

Comment

• DB hello friend asked me what had happened with your patch is absent I am happy to come back and this time also have help

Comment

• It was interesting to look at different screen angles =)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X