No announcement yet.

[RELEASE] Biohazard 1.5 Hacks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys you are doing incredible things! Thank you!
    sigpic

Comment

• Martin, you should consider adding the retail escape alarm to your patch, replacing the stupid phone operator message. That would be amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikhail View Post
        A bit excessive on the darker lighting needs toning down slightly other than that it looks great.
        Yeah, I know, but it is already fixed and ready to be included in new patch. ;)

Originally posted by AleX_Red_07 View Post
        Guys you are doing incredible things! Thank you!
        Thanks!

Originally posted by Darkness View Post
        Martin, you should consider adding the retail escape alarm to your patch, replacing the stupid phone operator message. That would be amazing.
        Mmm I not know, maybe, thanks for the suggestion.

----------------------------------------------------

DXP decided to re-made his 2F Corridor, this time he use a professional method (created by mortician) to get perfect camera angles:

This is still WIP, just a test I want to show you, it still need a little of adjustments.

I ask to all people waiting for a new patch, be a little patient, please, DXP and me are working to add a few of new rooms for the RPD. ;) Thanks.

I hope you like this.
        Last edited by Dark Biohazard; 11-04-2014, 04:01 PM.

Comment

• I can definitely be patient as hell when it comes to you guys adding these rooms. Hope you put some monsters and ammo in 'em.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dark Biohazard View Post
            Yeah, I know, but it is already fixed and ready to be included in new patch. ;)

Thanks!

Mmm I not know, maybe, thanks for the suggestion.

----------------------------------------------------

DXP decided to re-made his 2F Corridor, this time he use a professional method (created by mortician) to get perfect camera angles:

This is still WIP, just a test I want to show you, it still need a little of adjustments.

I ask to all people waiting for a new patch, be a little patient, please, DXP and me are working to add a few of new rooms for the RPD. ;) Thanks.

I hope you like this.
            Can I suggest you add a extra angle for when your on top of the fire exit door, just before opening it, also I think the angle transitions need to start earlier instead of letting the character move to very last tile / edge of a background before switching angles, I really like this room though it has some of best closeup angles, reminds me of the forest corridor in re1.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikhail View Post
              Can I suggest you add a extra angle for when your on top of the fire exit door, just before opening it, also I think the angle transitions need to start earlier instead of letting the character move to very last tile / edge of a background before switching angles
              That problem is already fixed, you can take a look to it in the next video I will post. ;)

----------------------------------------------------------

DXP is also working in Medical Room, here the first test of it:

Also, as a bonus, I show you the final 2F Corridor.

I hope you like it.
              Last edited by Dark Biohazard; 11-06-2014, 03:41 PM.

Comment

• its too bad you can't add your own door loading screens, but at least you can do your own cutscenes <3

Comment

• This medical room looks really good.

Comment

• Is the Grant Britman model gonna be usable in the next patch?

Comment

• Another new location in mzd =)
                      I feel like a dream.
                      Sometimes I see dream of a prototype in incredible angles and actions))
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by ParasiteAdam View Post
                        Is the Grant Britman model gonna be usable in the next patch?
                        Yeah, two version of Grant Bitman will be added (courtesy of Juvenal):

And if I can fix some small bug it have I will inlclude this too:

Comment

• That's great. Do you plan to include/fix/link any more rooms?

Comment

• Interesting, who did the models and textures?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dark Biohazard View Post
                              That problem is already fixed, you can take a look to it in the next video I will post. ;)

----------------------------------------------------------

DXP is also working in Medical Room, here the first test of it:

Also, as a bonus, I show you the final 2F Corridor.

I hope you like it.
                              Sorry I meant the actual fire exit door not media room entrance, it'd be a closer up version of
                              1m48s but with just the mentioned door although it's an awkward place to have a camera given sign post wall being in the way behind Leon.
                              The medical room red blood stain / leaking blinds light looks like it's 256 colours, it'd look better without blind light and the reflection on the bed also, I doubt the outside red light would be strong enough to over power medical room fluorescents, it doesn't in the cheifs room.
                              Last edited by Mikhail; 11-07-2014, 12:34 PM.

Comment

• I would get diamond hard if you mod these models
                                Grant bitman leon without police logo on the back vest cause that is the older model than from the tgs video.
                                Elza era 3 model different clothes and different hair
                                Elza era 3 newer version same clothes as vanilla build but with no gloves.
                                German Sheppard era 3
                                German Sheppard era 3 newer version
                                Era 1 chiefs room
                                Era 2 sewer rooms
                                Era 2 rpd hall same as vanilla only with no elzas bike
                                Last edited by GamerTak3r; 11-07-2014, 01:20 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X