No announcement yet.

[RELEASE] Biohazard 1.5 Hacks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also wanted to stop in and thank you for all your hard work man, much appreciated =)

Comment

• Thank you Mr.Martin!
      How to modding?!O_O
      I'm Japanese. I live in Japan. I like Biohazard (Resident Evil)! The Japanese people wants to play the RE1.5 for Japanese language Ver.

Comment

• What happened to the original post on page 1? -_-

Comment

• Aaah! Gah. Got caught in the filter. Nice catch. That wasn't exactly intended. (People actually use the spam/ad infested mediafire? Geeze.)

Shameless self-promoting here, but you guys DO KNOW the forum's attachment system allows for pretty decently sized .RAR and .7z attachments, right?

Comment

• Dark Biohazard, any chance you will make 40% build only patches?
            My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
              Dark Biohazard, any chance you will make 40% build only patches?
              Probably. ;)

Comment

• I tried fixing the pvb's room 110 and 118 with the following codes

#ROOM110 BSS and RDT fix
                8006F9C4 0D00
                3006F9C6 0000
                8006F9C8 3537
                8006F9CC F1A0
                3006F9CE 0001
                8006F9D0 36D7

#ROOM118 BSS and RDT fix
                8006F9C4 0A00
                3006F9C6 0000
                8006F9C8 3AEE
                8006F9CC 5270
                3006F9CE 0001
                8006F9D0 3C2E

room 110 goes into a infinite loop of loading the RDT, if you remove the RDT fix part and just enable the BSS part, it'll load the room with 110 BSS and 103's RDT

#ROOM110 BSS Fix
                8006F9C4 0D00
                3006F9C6 0000
                8006F9C8 3537

room 118 is even worse, it goes into an infinite loop of trying to load the first BS out of the BSS without getting as far as loading the RDT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikhail View Post
                  I tried fixing the pvb's room 110 and 118 with the following codes

#ROOM110 BSS and RDT fix
                  8006F9C4 0D00
                  3006F9C6 0000
                  8006F9C8 3537
                  8006F9CC F1A0
                  3006F9CE 0001
                  8006F9D0 36D7

#ROOM118 BSS and RDT fix
                  8006F9C4 0A00
                  3006F9C6 0000
                  8006F9C8 3AEE
                  8006F9CC 5270
                  3006F9CE 0001
                  8006F9D0 3C2E

room 110 goes into a infinite loop of loading the RDT, if you remove the RDT fix part and just enable the BSS part, it'll load the room with 110 BSS and 103's RDT

#ROOM110 BSS Fix
                  8006F9C4 0D00
                  3006F9C6 0000
                  8006F9C8 3537

room 118 is even worse, it goes into an infinite loop of trying to load the first BS out of the BSS without getting as far as loading the RDT.
                  wow so, if I apply those codes ROOM110 will work? I will try it as soon as I can! Thanks a lot for it Mikhail!

Just want to clarify one thing, ROOM1180.RDT is broken, I mean, the cameras, zones and boundaries not match with backgrounds, if you looks boundaries it looks like a early HELIPORT, so do not bother about fix it, dude.

You can be able to fix loads of the next rooms? I mean to: ROOM203, ROOM207, ROOM209, ROOM20B and ROOM302? I know that the access to those areas is locked in DEBUG MENU, but I can unlock it for you if you want. ;)

If you could make these rooms work in PVB, would be great!

Thanks in advance!
                  Last edited by Dark Biohazard; 09-29-2013, 03:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dark Biohazard View Post
                    wow so, if I apply those codes ROOM110 will work? I will try it as soon as I can! Thanks a lot for it Mikhail!

Just want to clarify one thing, ROOM1180.RDT is broken, I mean, the cameras, zones and boundaries not match with backgrounds, if you looks boundaries it looks like a early HELIPORT, so do not bother about fix it, dude.

You can be able to fix loads of the next rooms? I mean to: ROOM203, ROOM207, ROOM209, ROOM20B and ROOM302? I know that the access to those areas is locked in DEBUG MENU, but I can unlock it for you if you want. ;)

Thanks in advance!
                    PVB=Vanilla Build???

Comment

Probably. ;)
                      I'll give ya a cookie if you can make some patches for the VB xD

Comment

Thanks in advance!
                        That would be awesome, any work you do on this build would be much appreciated!
                        Last edited by Guest; 09-29-2013, 05:31 PM.

Comment

Thanks in advance!
                          Yeah ROOM110 BSS works with ROOM103 RDT but ROOM110 RDT is broken causing loops, I don't know why ROOM118.BSS won't work though.

ROOM20B works but you have to keep pressing pause whilst Leon runs through the doors otherwise Leon get's stuck in position.

Comment

• Is it difficult to unlock rooms? Obviously if you know what to look for it must be pretty easy, but how is it actually done? Is it easy to explain?

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
                              Is it difficult to unlock rooms? Obviously if you know what to look for it must be pretty easy, but how is it actually done? Is it easy to explain?
                              No, is very easy! I will try to explain you how to do it soon. ;)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi friends! ;) I just wanted to show you what I'm currently working on, as you can see, there is no texts for the dialogues, the reason for that was that I had some problems, I can't get the game to achieve load texts and animations (together).

For now, I can only assume that the problem is due to a question of limits of the game, however, I will continue trying to solve the problem.

Anyway, I hope you like it!

Hi friends! ;) I just wanted to show you what I'm currently working on, as you can see, there is no texts for the dialogues, the reason for that was that I h...

Hi friends! ;) I just wanted to show you what I'm currently working on, as you can see, there is no texts for the dialogues, the reason for that was that I h...

Comment

• Oh nice! Loving those retail animations in 1.5. Those scenes look perfect, especially Roy's.
                                My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Working...
                                X