No announcement yet.

[RELEASE] Biohazard 1.5 Hacks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martin any progress on shotgun SAP(assuming the sound format isnt different) or new PLW for magnum?

Comment

• Hello people!

This time I come to show you something I was finally able to fix completely! I mean the boundaries from this room (404), this is a room ported from BH2 Trial Edition:

If you've played my patches know what I mean, this room I added time ago had no boundary data, since I was not able to decipher 1.5 boundary types (circles, triangles, rhombus, etc), until now!

Thanks to Leo2236 for his new amazing tool RE2RDTE, that although it does not support 1.5 format, it help me a lot to decipher almost all 1.5 boundary types! So, big thanks you Leo! ;)

Of course, this will be included in a future new patch that I'm planning to release soon. ;)

Originally posted by Darkness View Post
      Martin any progress on shotgun SAP(assuming the sound format isnt different) or new PLW for magnum?
      With "shotgun SAP" you mean to the reloaded sound after shoot, right? if so, no.

As about new model for the magnum, maybe I will add it in the next patch, too. ;)

Greetings.
      Last edited by Dark Biohazard; 06-08-2015, 05:20 PM.

Comment

• Thanks for the update!
        sigpic
        "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• Well done Martin!
          Thank you very much!
          Click image for larger version

Name:	elza1.gif
Views:	1
Size:	18.9 KB
ID:	404717
          sigpic

Comment

• Here's a new update:

Comment

• That's pretty awesome.
              sigpic
              "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• Man spider in more rooms!!! Fixed rooms, fire in the Control room, and possibly RE3 revolver model/Any revolver PLW for the redhawk/python? Yes please! Martin you are the best!!

Comment

• Thanks you both guys!

Here's more updates for you!

1-Added RE3's Magnum model for Leon and Elza (I not know why texture looks too dark :S ).
                  2-Added water effect when character is walking/running on water in room 200.
                  3-Added automatic door in room 404.
                  Last edited by Dark Biohazard; 06-10-2015, 09:26 PM.

Comment

• Damn. Maybe the RE1 magnum would work. But I have no idea why the textures are messed up.
                    But its still great work martin!
                    Last edited by Darkness; 06-12-2015, 12:06 PM.

Comment

• Martin where did you get/ how did you make manspider?? I don't remember fighting them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ultimacloud123 View Post
                        Martin where did you get/ how did you make manspider?? I don't remember fighting them.
                        hey buddy it's included in the mzd built and the 40% built. In the lab.
                        "What is it? - BLOOD!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Ultimacloud123 View Post
                          Martin where did you get/ how did you make manspider?? I don't remember fighting them.
                          I'm fairly surprised by the fact that you've not encountered it yet. It can be found in Room 502, "Corridor 2-A". It rises up from the vents but has odd behavior sometimes.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Graco View Post
                            I'm fairly surprised by the fact that you've not encountered it yet. It can be found in Room 502, "Corridor 2-A". It rises up from the vents but has odd behavior sometimes.
                            *Room 504 ;)

Comment

• When are you going to release the new patch Martin? Looks awesome.
                              Si guisante se dice "pea" y chiflado "nut", ¿Un cacahuete "peanut" es un chiflado de los guisantes?

Comment

• DB friend will be possible one day to complete the second stage of the game? .
                                and grace for your patch friend.

Comment

Working...
                                X